The Sullivan Family #24 The Moray mincer and the benefit pincher.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this really all you need to do? Clean surfaces and remove cat litter before baking. If so this has put me off buying from home bakers. View attachment 2872401View attachment 2872403
Why not move the cat litter permanently? I feel bad for the girl, her parents put her in this situation. Why would the council come round and say it’s ok but no inspection yet? Normally when a food business opens they’ll be inspected within a certain amount of time, never heard of the council coming out first? Perhaps they mean the housing assuming they had to gain permission to run the business from there.

Reactions: 8
Why not move the cat litter permanently? I feel bad for the girl, her parents put her in this situation. Why would the council come round and say it’s ok but no inspection yet? Normally when a food business opens they’ll be inspected within a certain amount of time, never heard of the council coming out first? Perhaps they mean the housing assuming they had to gain permission to run the business from there.
They should have informed as most tenancies don't allow home buisness'

So is ‘Belles Bakes’ really saying the council have said that as long as the tray of crappy cat litter is taken out before she starts baking, they’ve passed an inspection and can crack on!? Really!? 🤯🤷‍♀️
In that case I might start producing cakes to sell from my downstairs loo!
It sounds exactly what she is saying. I knew moray council were a bit useless but I didn't realise they were so lax with people's health.

Reactions: 10
MawMaw giving updates on her medical history:ROFLMAO:

New 65inch tv folks :mad:

There goal is to buy their own house.Honestly you cannot make this tit up:devilish:

I am blocked so no point in telling them the truth.
If they’d really wanted to buy their own house surely they’d have done it before now!
What are Fem and Butch, knocking on 50?At that age are they likely to be given a mortgage on the size of property they would need?
Because surely a cash purchase is out of the question.

Reactions: 10
Still claiming they're going to buy a house 🥱 No a cat's chance in hell they'd get a mortgage for a first time buy at their age with double figures of dependents, and there's even less chance of them buying a large enough property in cash. Living your life based on the slim chance of fame and fortune seems very unhealthy to me. They had opportunities from the military to make a good life for themselves, large family or not.

Reactions: 12
If they’d really wanted to buy their own house surely they’d have done it before now!
What are Fem and Butch, knocking on 50?At that age are they likely to be given a mortgage on the size of property they would need?
Because surely a cash purchase is out of the question.
My niece and her partner bought their first house in their early fifties. Because of their age they could only get a mortgage for 7 years and they had no dependant children. The Sullivans are living in fantasy land.

They had the opportunity to buy when they were living in subsidised military housing and raking in thousands of SCP’s and tax credit top ups. They could’ve used his lump sum as a deposit, but they couldn’t fritter that away fast enough.

Reactions: 13
How the duck are they buying their own house when they can’t even afford a telly without being on tick.

I think their insurance is with sky and they replace it if accidentally damaged.

Or better still make the cat go outside. No excuses for keeping it locked up poor beast would love to explore I’m sure

Reactions: 7
Or better still make the cat go outside. No excuses for keeping it locked up poor beast would love to explore I’m sure
I think the cat did go out at their last house, don’t remember seeing a litter tray? They have a downstairs bathroom, that’s where is put the litter tray. Empty out all of the crap you are hoarding in there and put the litter tray in a room that is meant for No.2’s!!

Curly has straight hair my the hairdresser, except it’s very fuzzy compared to how I see curly haired friends with straight hair. It’s more like my daughter’s natural hair when she just leaves it to dry.

Reactions: 5
The manky cap mincer has found a new walk folks.
Who gives a duck:poop:

Saint Aggies zoo costs £89(n)

Best hairdressers in the world,okay Butch:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Regardless of whether he's an indoor or outdoor cat, they have zero excuse for having an open top litter tray in the kitchen or the cat on the kitchen work surfaces. Mine are strictly indoor cats and they've never once been on my kitchen sides, the thought alone makes me feel filthy.

Yet more evidence that the bedroom is Agnes' and they just have to put the twins and Florence in there as an after thought. Hopefully that's her soft toys out of Toby and Joseph's room now.

Reactions: 9
Yawn they live in bleeping lala land. They’ve had housing and moving costs covered for them their entire lives. They wouldn’t know what hit them in the face if they owned a home. We recently bought a new house.. guess what.. mortgage company doesn’t take child benefit into account (2kids) so their income would be.. nil. Also they’d be getting like a 15 year mortgage at their ages. Just ain’t gonna happen. For some reference Pat and Pen we have a mortgage of 240k after a big deposit from our previous house.. it’s over 1400 a month for a 25 year mortgage. So yeah. I don’t think they have a bleeping clue how the real world works sadly.

One of the comments on the latest YouTube slog showed exactly how well travelled they aren't. Someone commented asking if there were many zoos in Scotland, there's one in Glasgow apparently (wasn't when I lived there), Ben replied to this comment saying he thinks that there is a zoo in Edinburgh.

Edinburgh is a very very well known zoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A friend runs a bakery business from home.
They converted the garage and made a self-contained kitchen.
She has cats and dogs, lives on a farm. Those animals don't set foot in there.

Surely to goodness EH cannot possibly pass that dirty cluttered kitchen???

Reactions: 14
One of the comments on the latest YouTube slog showed exactly how well travelled they aren't. Someone commented asking if there were many zoos in Scotland, there's one in Glasgow apparently (wasn't when I lived there), Ben replied to this comment saying he thinks that there is a zoo in Edinburgh.

Edinburgh is a very very well known zoo.
There’s a wildlife park like an hour from them… I know this because my friend recently went to visit her friend and they went there. So how tf does Ben not know that. He is so sheltered

Reactions: 6
Curly had her hair straightened in the catch up vlog…. I’d ask for your money back cos that wasn’t straightened. What on earth were the twins wearing on their bottom half. Also did anyone see how dark, smudged, tanned that dancer looked like, what a mess

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.