The Sullivan Family #24 The Moray mincer and the benefit pincher.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything is backwards in the sully cult. Wonder if they’ll actually fill out the food diary with a true reflection for Agnes because they don’t seem to think anything is wrong with giving kids noodles for dinner and pasta with sauce 5 x a week.
Zoe all your kids are deficient in nutrients. Aside from avoiding the nuggets and milk protein in everything, Agnes should have been having milk replacement, yoghurt and cheese replacements and she definitely should have tried broccoli more than once. Ultimately they can’t be bothered to cater to individual children’s needs more than buying a pack of Oreo’s.
who has 12 kids and finds time to vlog DAILY and do a live once a week. I have two kids and don’t have time for that tit.
My niece was dairy intolerant and when she was weaned the dietitian recommended broccoli as an extra source of calcium. Agnes doesn’t even know what broccoli is as a trip to the coop proved one day. (Niece successfully did milk ladder and is fine now).

Reactions: 7
Family with 12 children, parents almost in their 50’s. Both parents are unemployed along with one of their adult children.

They must stuggle - I’d guess they need to use a food bank, second hand uniforms for the kids, no holidays or takeaways and only do activities that are free.
Mum never has the money to get her hair done or treat herself to the odd bar of chocolate or coffee.
Only mum has a mobile as it’s too expensive for anyone else to, no I pads or expensive toys. Kids would love a trampoline but when the last one broke they had no chance of replacing it.

Tv was given by a charity along with a few bits of furniture.
No chance of having a car and a bus to town is the only way to get shopping.

At Christmas kids get a couple of presents each worth about £20 and some of those are gifted by charity appeals. Definitely no presents for the parents. It’s all about the kids no spare money for that.

Food shop is carefully thought out with a roast on a Sunday so the rest of the week can be leftovers, stews etc. Potatoes in bulk to fill them up along with the cheapest veg in the shop that week.

No clubs for the kids unless they are free.
Life is hard and often don’t have money for the electric/gas . So they sit in jumpers with blankets wrapped around them.

Now compare this with how the Scumivans are living!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Family with 12 children, parents almost in their 50’s. Both parents are unemployed along with one of their adult children.

They must stuggle - I’d guess they need to use a food bank, second hand uniforms for the kids, no holidays or takeaways and only do activities that are free.
Mum never has the money to get her hair done or treat herself to the odd bar of chocolate or coffee.
Only mum has a mobile as it’s too expensive for anyone else to, no I pads or expensive toys. Kids would love a trampoline but when the last one broke they had no chance of replacing it.

Tv was given by a charity along with a few bits of furniture.
No chance of having a car and a bus to town is the only way to get shopping.

At Christmas kids get a couple of presents each worth about £20 and some of those are gifted by charity appeals. Definitely no presents for the parents. It’s all about the kids no spare money for that.

Food shop is carefully thought out with a roast on a Sunday so the rest of the week can be leftovers, stews etc. Potatoes in bulk to fill them up along with the cheapest veg in the shop that week.

No clubs for the kids unless they are free.
Life is hard and often don’t have money for the electric/gas . So they sit in jumpers with blankets wrapped around them.

Now compare this with how the Scumivans are living!
Don’t forget parents going without food for their kids. I did it all the time as a young single mum on benefits, wasn’t nice but just the way it was- in this house the parents have the best and the kids ‘eat what they leave’

How are they justifying a brand new TV when they have so many TVs already?? Our Tv broke a few months ago and we made do with a portable one (we only have 1 Tv in the house) until we could justify the expense. We were fortunately gifted an old one by a family member and it was such a relief when there’s much better ways to spend money.

They must be planning on buying a house for cash, they really think they’re going to become the next sue and Noel it’s so embarrassing. To keep having kids in case it pays off one day, so selfish and irresponsible

Reactions: 12
Oh and the cat walking all over the worktops. Just providing some added ingredients or the next cake. Maybe the EH would like to see this pic
🤮 I have always trained my cat to stay off the worktops, water spray bottle as a kitten and now told off if she forgets or tries her luck, same as my previous cat. They learn very quickly

Reactions: 9
The telly is £24 a month on top of whatever they pay for their Sky Package. They‘re off for their Chinese in a minute, the teens are having some too, tonight allegedly. Olivia‘s favourite subject at school was lunch! One of the little twins read a comment about trolls, which was a shame tbh.
Haven’t watched the live (was having a life down the pub) but if they have insurance like they said how is it costing them £24 a month. Surely it just got swopped out?

They really think they are the next Radford/minghams
Ben better look after his health look what happened to R family daddy

Reactions: 8
Her Mother should open her mouth and tell her useless Daughter to buck her ideas up, and start treating her Grandkids better and stop feeding them crap.

Both of them benefit scrounging parasites, yet off buying crap for pass the parcel and feeding their kids tit. 🤬
Her mother, poor woman feel like much of an sucess. Every time she looks at Zoe she must think where the hell did I go wrong? There’s nothing to swell you with pride having birthed that one. I imagine she can’t traumatise herself further by even glancing at him. I’m surprised she’s prepared to make the journey to see the waifs and strays. They’ve to pay for travel and accommodation, treat the kids and tolerate visiting Zoes gaff. At least they eat elsewhere.
---
I can’t get my head around your entire life being centred around you tube. He says the first thing he thinks about is what they can film for the day.
It’s bloody sad, nothing is done just for the fun of it or to make memories. It’s just to film to make money.
I hope one by one all the kids refuse to be filmed. Although I don’t think he would allow it for any of the younger ones.

I wish they would stop going on about how busy they are. So exasperated and tired after their busy day. They have no idea what it means to be a hardworking, busy family.
Isn’t a condition of benefits that you spend the full working week looking for work and/or your deemed to be working full time hours in the calculations even if your not? He’s likely saying this just in case the DWP staff are avid fans of his. 😂

Last edited:
Is this really all you need to do? Clean surfaces and remove cat litter before baking. If so this has put me off buying from home bakers.
Screenshot_20240413_083324.jpg
Screenshot_20240413_083403.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Haven’t watched the live (was having a life down the pub) but if they have insurance like they said how is it costing them £24 a month. Surely it just got swopped out?
They‘ve gone for a different telly than they had before. They said they‘ve never had one so big, so it’s not been swapped. Besides, when I fell through the telly (I wasn’t drunk) we had to send in reports, phots and videos, and then the insurance company sent us a voucher for Currys. Most of them don’t send money anymore because people are on the fiddle. It will be funny if that happens to the Scumivans, well it won‘t actually because they’ll end up with 2 Sky Glass tellys.

Are sky glass tv's not rented from sky?
I swear I remember that the tv rental is part of the package, or maybe it's just an option?
If it's not that the tv is on tick and it's 24 a month minimum payment to Littlewoods or something

My niece was dairy intolerant and when she was weaned the dietitian recommended broccoli as an extra source of calcium. Agnes doesn’t even know what broccoli is as a trip to the coop proved one day. (Niece successfully did milk ladder and is fine now).
The Sullivan kids love broccoli apparently but Zoe only gives them frozen broccoli as a christmas treat…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Are sky glass tv's not rented from sky?
I swear I remember that the tv rental is part of the package, or maybe it's just an option?
If it's not that the tv is on tick and it's 24 a month minimum payment to Littlewoods or something
Think it’s £24 per month over 48 months just for the TV, then you have the Sky package on top. We don’t have Sky as we work and don’t claim benefits. I swear every big family I see on TV that’s on benefits has Sky. Do they give it out as a benefit option?
So if the insurance is going to pay out, that will be going into Zoe’s B&M budget and the tax payers will be paying their monthly Sky cost, along with the £300 for phones and devices.
GET JOBS!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Is this really all you need to do? Clean surfaces and remove cat litter before baking. If so this has put me off buying from home bakers. View attachment 2872401View attachment 2872403
So is ‘Belles Bakes’ really saying the council have said that as long as the tray of crappy cat litter is taken out before she starts baking, they’ve passed an inspection and can crack on!? Really!? 🤯🤷‍♀️
In that case I might start producing cakes to sell from my downstairs loo!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m know expert but most home contents insurance has an excess of a couple of hundred so no way is the new TV without cost. Plus it would not have been sorted that quickly. Mostly likely the new T V is on the never never. There is-no evidence of making do in this family just the potential burden of debt. No wage, lump sum taking a hit, and heavy reliance on YouTube money.

The kids are becoming to precocious. ( not their fault.) Fem is so dreary an a very uninteresting individual and Zoe, well bless her. How would she cope without. The help of her teenagers. What indeed is the point of her?

They will never have the success of other large families (financially) and I say the success loosely because who really wants that? I bet they were all happier before they went on this journey.

Reactions: 9
They‘ve gone for a different telly than they had before. They said they‘ve never had one so big, so it’s not been swapped. Besides, when I fell through the telly (I wasn’t drunk) we had to send in reports, phots and videos, and then the insurance company sent us a voucher for Currys. Most of them don’t send money anymore because people are on the fiddle. It will be funny if that happens to the Scumivans, well it won‘t actually because they’ll end up with 2 Sky Glass tellys.
Yes to this! I've also been through the insurance for my TV. It was a nightmare! Took ages to be collected, then I had to speak to about 3 different people about what happened, even as far as time of day/ light conditions in room, they then questioned it as the photos I'd sent were of a TV in the living room (it was bedroom TV I'd taken it downstairs out the way) they wanted photos of the TV switched on and off and questioned that- the screen had gone back so looked switched off.Aftwr all that it took 2 months for them to process claim and after excess I didn't get near what I'd paid..Then these grifters walk away with a 65 inch a couple of days later!!
Pen kept saying they were lucky they are insured but apparently they've got a other sky one for an extra 24 a month?? So wich was it? Also 24 a month? How long will that take to pay off?

They really think they are the next Radford/minghams
Ben better look after his health look what happened to R family daddy
Fancy even wanting to emulate the Radfords or Inghams 🙄
Most people want better than that for their family.
Talk about setting a low bar, the Sullivan bar must be lower than a snakes belly.

Reactions: 14
The telly is £24 a month on top of whatever they pay for their Sky Package. They‘re off for their Chinese in a minute, the teens are having some too, tonight allegedly. Olivia‘s favourite subject at school was lunch! One of the little twins read a comment about trolls, which was a shame tbh.

I was itching to say how it’s easier to buy a house when you’ve had 20+ yrs of cheap housing, than it is for most of the rest of the population. Most military families I know have had trips to either Disney Paris or Florida. We’ve done New York for my 50th, too. We had hot holidays, and cheap holidays in the uk. It’s just they didn’t get their priorities straight. I’d love to go through their finances and sort her shopping out. In fact Ben should, I reckon he’d be very surprised.
its shocking and embarrassing that Ben was in the same job for 20+? years, and they don't own a home...yet still continued to fire out kid after kid.

We’ve got Sky because OH and the kids, when they lived here liked the sport. When I was wanting to reduce, yes Zoe reduce, how much I was paying, they really tried to force Sky Glass on to me. I‘ve got a perfectly decent telly so told them I didn‘t need it, he was banging on for ages. He was really pissed off when I stuck to my guns and said “no”.

The Scumivans must pay a lot for their TV package because they’ve got the films, Disney+ and Netflix. It doesn‘t come cheap. I bet they‘re paying well over £500 a month for their phones, iPads, telly and internet and she wonders why they don’t have a house.

Reactions: 11
How can these unemployed parents of many sit so smug spouting nonsense on a live vlog

its shocking and embarrassing that Ben was in the same job for 20+? years, and they don't own a home...yet still continued to fire out kid after kid.
Yep absolutely no forward planning 20+ years ago when buying a house would have been far easier, even in Cornwall. I would have rented it out until I retired. Then I would have known I had security for my family. What has happened to a good RAF salary they have diddly squat to show for a life. Will their kids aspire to social housing and drain the state like the Radfords?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.