Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armywife119

VIP Member
Poor kids just got Stockholm syndrome due to being in captivity with a fucking lunatic

He’s autistic because he doesn’t want to go out for a walk and gets cold. I wouldn’t want to go for the 60milliongh walk to the bastard woods with that blithering idiot either. And maybe trying getting him a decent coat.

Fucking imbeciles.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Goosebumps

So poor Toby broke the TV while playing with the VR headset, could have something to do with the fact that there is absolutely no room in that house! Learn the lesson, reduce your crap by 70% because you don’t need/use it!
Bet Toby will be blamed for ever for this. Good job neither of them work so they’ll be able to afford a new one.
---
Just watched a little bit more and not only was To y totally distraught about it, his accident has been shared with the world. No wonder that poor boy has issues at school. Those two are such awful parents.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

happymummy2

Chatty Member
There having a roast dinner today all the trimmings all homemade they say it’s goin to be a weekly thing

😂😂April fools😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Goosebumps

Thirty seconds in to this evenings slog and she’s already confused as she doesn’t understand the Bank Holidays in Scotland. Haven’t they lived there for about 12 years?! She does however understand the Scottish benefit system and how she is so much better off in Scotland than England.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Mostyn

VIP Member
Imagine ordering takeaway just for parents and the children can have what’s left
Disgraceful.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

armywife119

VIP Member
What a prick that bloke is. Barking orders at the kids then staring at himself in the camera like he’s cool and sexy 🤢
I can’t stand listening to that exaggerated Cornish accent he puts on whining and nagging like a bitch.

Then old mother Hubbard in her chunky coat waddling along in her shades like she’s Temu version of SHeins version of a pink.
Fat old butch bitch.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
What’s Pat on about microplastic on the beach? They are TINY fragments of plastic you can barely see let alone pick up in a litter pick. Yes please do go and research how using baby wipes, single use coffee cups and plastic bottles of water contribute to it all. Whilst you’re there maybe look up shein and temus terrible environmental impact as well as the horrible chemicals in the processed foods you stuff in your kids. They wouldn’t know sustainability if it slapped them across the face.

• Heart

pamperpanda

I have anxiety, and I'm agoraphobic, for me that means living behind closed curtains, listening for every sound incase someone was to knock on the door if they did I couldn't open it as I'm that scared of the our doors . My anxiety stops from from going to the doctor's for medicine from my sky high blood pressure. I've not taken a phone of myself for years. Yes I know that anxiety takes many forms but she should be happy that she can just do a few breathing exercises, go and have her hair done for hours on end then splash photos of herself all over SM

• Heart

nutcutlet

Chatty Member
What's with them constantly talking like they live in a war-torn, famine striken country? "We've made it through the winter" "We've made it to Friday" "We've made it to March" - it's bloody ridiculous.

• Haha

Shinealight

VIP Member
“Then we had the twins (Erin & Leah) and that’s when everything went wrong”
“Then we had Agnes and she was cute”
Ffs I despise them, way to make those little twins feel unwanted as usual 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Hazelnut22

And don’t get me started on listening ears. What a jolly old fool he really is, especially when he has a daughter with a hearing issue.

How the fans think he is so wonderful baffles me. He is annoying, boring and needs to get a job.

was not surprised in the slightest that Toby did not get on the bus this morning with the P7 class for their residential trip

• Sad

HappyLife40

Hello! Long term lurker here 👋🏻 I just had to share that I saw Zoe with a couple of kids in tow inside her car parked outside the ice cream shop in Lossie on Sunday. I wanted to hang around to see what they were up to and report back to tattle HQ but I was heading out for food and already at the hangry stage 😂 so couldn’t wait around. I kinda wish I had stayed now just to see one of north east Scotlands finest “influencers“ out in the wild 🤪😂

• Haha

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
Oh fuck off zoe. You can’t just self diagnose and expect people to accept it. The difference is a lot of ‘undiagnosed’ kids will be on the long long waiting list for the assessment BUT they’ll have had school and other health professionals input already. Jocif hasn’t been seen by anyone outside of the family and Dr Zoe. No back up from nursery, school or HV. So yeah we do call bullshit on your diagnosis especially when we see how that boy is treated. Same with Agnes milk allergy.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Well I tonight have reported them to dwp, they most have made £200 off the donations.

i encourage others to do the same.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21