The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she’s capable of home schooling as she’s been watching her new bff Sarah Ingham and her version of home schooling.
Ah yes... Hopefully she'll start with the colours 😂
"So what colour is this Jace?"
Foghorn mouths the word 😂
"No it's not purple Jace, it's Red"
"Right let's leave that then Jace" and pick some dried Pasta up on a wooden spoon"
"Clever boiiiiiiiiii"

I can just see Pat doing it now 😱

Fem singing her praises and high fiving her 🙄

Reactions: 7
Just for him and Zoe, if any of the others ever get one it will probably be one of the cheap ring ones, no Berliner for them!
They really annoy me with this, most parents put their kids first, in fact many parents managing on benefits like them are going hungry just so their kids can eat properly.
I don’t have kids of my own but when I’m with my nieces/nephews/godchildren and I’ve got something and they’re hungry, or they might like/want to try it then of course they get it, I’d starve rather than them go hungry or go without. And they’re not my kids!

Reactions: 10
Zoe does seem to favour girls and girlie girls at that. They have long hair and do dancing. Has she ever asked any of the boys if wanted to dance? Has she ever asked the girls if they want short hair or to play football like noah. Eva either never danced or quit young and zoe does not favour her at all.

Reactions: 12
They can barely get in and out of the little girls' bedroom and the bed isn't assembled yet. Even Curly was turning sideways to get through between the door and unit. That bedroom is a firefighter's nightmare.

And they've completely blocked off a built in cupboard with a doorless wardrobe. Brilliant.

Zoe, admit defeat already and switch the 4 girls with the 2 boys. You're not looking clever by being a stubborn bull. All excuses and no sensible solutions. Idiot.

What on earth is in that cupboard? Either it's empty or there is no value to what's inside. The stuff in that house is more valuable to the parents than the children it would seem or they'd get rid.

Reactions: 13
Get that cap off your head Fem and tell Butch to put it on a boil wash.Its rank :sick:
He has now got 3 chins,those Berliner's are working well

YT Playbutton 🤣🤣

How does she not see the whole house is a dumping ground🤷‍♀️

Second mummy really needs to get a life.

Butch will do ANYTHING but parent those kids!!!!!
Who wants to listen to her?So,so boring

SOS....same old scummy's
SOS...same old tit

Has the Moray mincer found employment yet?

Reactions: 9
Ben could do with a rest from the swimming lessons!
Why does Zoe never take her turn to go with them?
Doesn’t she want to see how they’re doing occasionally?
Annoys me so much too how the kids always take their tablets with them too, they’re never off screens 😠

Reactions: 11
Where in gods name are they putting that bed? I shall laugh my socks off if it doesn’t fit.

I still don’t understand why they’ve got a wardrobe in there when there’s a built in cupboard. And why couldn’t they have made Toby and Noah share then JoCif and BabyFloBlessHer could have shared then there would be no need for these shannigans.

Reactions: 14
My anxiety is going into overdrive watching that vlog. I hope to god there's never a fire because they would find it difficult to get out. Those poor girls. Can you imagine in another 5 years or so when they are becoming teens. Its bad enough now

• Sad
Reactions: 11
OMG THESE TWO ARE ABSOLUTE FRUIT LOOPS, the girls bedroom😱😱😱 the mad old bag was talking about putting something full of teddies in the boys room, isn’t there already 2 plastic boxes full of teddies in their room, that whole cramped cluttered shite hole of a house is a nightmare of a
IMG_0343.png
fire hazard,

Reactions: 14
I can see this bed situation ending up the same as the curtains one. Stupid cow measured the windows wrong, and the curtains had no 'gather'... She had to go and buy a load more new ones, but kept the ones that didn't fit too 😂😂😂

Then she tries to kid on, that she's so good at maths, and has all of these figures and a good saver, they're up neck in debt...This is a woman who claims to be an accountant 😂😂😂

• Haha
The plastic drawers going under the bed only just fit so you can't use the top drawer. Isabelle took the door handles off the fitted wardrobe so they could put the massive IKEA monstrosity (with no doors 🙄) right up against it. Then the drawers from it open up into another set of drawers. So much stuff. Even if they could fit it all in why would you burden yourself with it all? Why is Agnes being firstly bought (or allowed to buy) and then keep so many soft toys? Zoe has big, big problems and I really hope she gets help in the very near future because that's no way to live. Especially for the four girls.

Be nice to see two parents doing the walks etc together. Ben needs to be encouraging Zoe to get out with him to build her confidence and resilience for when he goes back to work.
Propping her up and taking over, will just make her more isolated and vulnerable.
The problem with Jo Cif is Zoe as many have noted.
Come on Zoe, empower yourself, be an example to your girls. What do you really want for your future? You’ve done babies it’s time to wait for the grandchildren.
It is hard to face the end of babies, but life goes on…
You don’t need to set yourself up as a target for criticism. Be strong tell Fem you’ve had enough 😉
Find a hobby that’s not shopping.
Volunteer somewhere, help others and help yourself at the same time.
Re train, study, the world really is your oyster.
Maybe listen to some advice.
she needs a little part-time job....

how many more years is she going to hide behind her kids
---
Be nice to see two parents doing the walks etc together. Ben needs to be encouraging Zoe to get out with him to build her confidence and resilience for when he goes back to work.
Propping her up and taking over, will just make her more isolated and vulnerable.
The problem with Jo Cif is Zoe as many have noted.
Come on Zoe, empower yourself, be an example to your girls. What do you really want for your future? You’ve done babies it’s time to wait for the grandchildren.
It is hard to face the end of babies, but life goes on…
You don’t need to set yourself up as a target for criticism. Be strong tell Fem you’ve had enough 😉
Find a hobby that’s not shopping.
Volunteer somewhere, help others and help yourself at the same time.
Re train, study, the world really is your oyster.
Maybe listen to some advice.
she needs a little part-time job....

how many more years is she going to hide behind her kids

Reactions: 8
Just Fem with his drill out🤦🏽‍♀️
They obviously don't speak to him anymore. He's made a few of these posts about noise, and the Christmas lights on his fence. That dig about the people living near reporting them for things, are obviously the neighbours.

They've only been there a few months, and managed to fall out with people. Pair of weird misfits 🙄

Just Fem with his drill out🤦🏽‍♀️
Feel sorry for the bloke living next to this lot…a bloody trampoline butted up against his fence, Pen mincing around with his selfie stick in the garden, no wonder a higher fence was put up. No privacy with this lot..& no consideration it seems.

Why is Zoe saying he won’t hold a pencil when in the video where they are making mothers day cards he is happily holding one and trying to write. Granted he’s holding it a bit high up but I’m sure once shown he’ll be fine. Why lie it’s stupid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.