The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have bated breath waiting to see how they squish another piece of furniture into the little girls room. They just won’t concede their room would be more suitable.
Would it not be easier for the time being to just top an tail Agnes and Flo in the bottom bunk?
What on earth would they do if they have another?

Reactions: 10
Wow Zoe doing one of the twins hair in the kitchen, nothing in her demeanour that says she is her ‘mum’ totally lacking in any emotional connection. Shocking.
She’s so stern faced an uninterested whenever she’s doing their hair, no interaction between her and the child whatsoever.

The room allocation in that house makes no sense some of the kids are squished in together

God she can go on and on moaning in the car. Then says she's going to finish her Pepsi Max and go home for her doughnut. No diet there then and it's followed up by Chinese. Thought they were cutting back on Pepsi Max but obviously just drinking it from other bottles.

People wishing Toby gets better soon. Seemed to be OK in the shop - not even limping. Pathetic to take the day off school.

Noticed a comment about Ben's job hunting was deleted.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s so stern faced an uninterested whenever she’s doing their hair, no interaction between her and the child whatsoever.
I can’t understand why she allows Ben to Vlog her like that? Or perhaps he gives her no choice? 😱 but I agree she is not engaged at all and the little twin looked almost terrified to move.

My pet hate is TVs on for background noise when no one’s watching.
It is not helpful for little ones speech, conversation or development. He is always filming them aimlessly in the room with the big tv and the kids look really switched off. It’s not like they are short of books and toys…

Reactions: 8
I can’t understand why she allows Ben to Vlog her like that? Or perhaps he gives her no choice? 😱 but I agree she is not engaged at all and the little twin looked almost terrified to move.

My pet hate is TVs on for background noise when no one’s watching.
It is not helpful for little ones speech, conversation or development. He is always filming them aimlessly in the room with the big tv and the kids look really switched off. It’s not like they are short of books and toys…
Because of course, according to Zoe they love books 🙄
Quite agree, hate TV noise when no one is even watching.

Reactions: 4
Wtf is there a tv in the kitchen? I would hazard a guess that is the one room she spends the least time in!!! What is the point?

Reactions: 7
She thinks it makes her look like mother of the year standing there doing the kids hair. What she actually looks like is Miss Trunchbowl viciously raking the kids hair while they stand looking scared to talk or move.

The only reason she’s putting J in school is to get the diagnosis in order to get the DLA.
There’s no way Pen has put his foot down. He wouldn’t dare tell Pat what to do. He’s too much of a pussy.

Reactions: 14
So belle has said that she is waiting on an inspection before she starts her business, yet Zoe is still doing the kids hair in the kitchen. Make it make sense. Do they really think that they will pass an inspection? A HEALTH inspection so that they can sell food to the public 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
They have a huge downstairs wet room with room for that monstrosity of a hair trolley, which SHOULD be used for hair. Of course it’s still rammed to the rafters with pats memory boxes 🫠. Their lives are so bleeping backwards I reckon Pat will have a huge breakdown when the kids start leaving home.

Reactions: 15
So belle has said that she is waiting on an inspection before she starts her business, yet Zoe is still doing the kids hair in the kitchen. Make it make sense. Do they really think that they will pass an inspection? A HEALTH inspection so that they can sell food to the public 🤷🏽‍♀️
I liked that she was honest and said she had to wait, I don't like the girl, but she's probably more clued up than her parents.
She won't pass, but that's her parents fault more than hers. I would like her to look to local cafes and bakeries for a part time job, then she can hone her skills with proper guidance and they will put her in for the right certificates too

Just caught up on last nights vlog we know u read here Zoe you say Joesph can’t hold a pen get him a pen for is iPad see how quick he can hold a pen

Reactions: 9
I liked that she was honest and said she had to wait, I don't like the girl, but she's probably more clued up than her parents.
She won't pass, but that's her parents fault more than hers. I would like her to look to local cafes and bakeries for a part time job, then she can hone her skills with proper guidance and they will put her in for the right certificates too
Why dont they encourage her to get a part time job .. her cakes are cakes of a 16 year old, they are ok .. but a paper sign slammed on it looks awful.. there’s no finesse. I cud not eat anything out of that kitchen, hairspray- kids licking fingers🤢 cat hair,dirty tea towels .., that’s to start with… yuk

Reactions: 16
They have one of those huge cream filled doughnuts each EVERY WEEK! And he’s just had his heart op

They have one of those huge cream filled doughnuts each EVERY WEEK! And he’s just had his heart op
I know. It absolutely disgusts me. So many people live healthy lives and find themselves with something like cancer and here he is given the gift of a second chance at improving his health and he does duck all. What an absolute prick. And she doesn't do any exercise at all - hardly even goes for a walk. No wonder she's the size of a house. It's a pity she hadn't gone home to find Flo had eaten her doughnut - she's admitted she doesn't share food so that would have been the tragedy of the century. Bet Butch wouldn't have found her cute then.

Who the hell buys themselves fancy donuts but not the kids and then stands talking about how tasty they are with the kids standing right there?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just for him and Zoe, if any of the others ever get one it will probably be one of the cheap ring ones, no Berliner for them!
They really annoy me with this, most parents put their kids first, in fact many parents managing on benefits like them are going hungry just so their kids can eat properly.

Reactions: 15
Did anybody catch on one of the vlogs about Toby or Noah's heel pain? (I can't remember who they said)

Surely it's due to the fact they wear awful fitting shoes, that would contribute to heel pain!
Somebody put in the comments about seeing a podiatrist....

Zoe wouldn't take them to a podiatrist. No chance in hell!

She wouldn't be able to handle someone telling her it's her fault and she has caused the issues..

All the kids will have issues with their feet simple as!

Why doesn't Zoe walk about all the time in crocs and shorts and see how she gets on?!

Why are the boys dressed so poorly compared to the girls. Is it because she doesn't find the boys cute etc or some other reason

The bullying will be relentless I bet 😥 poor kids

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.