The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a comment about putting a lock on the window. Completely agree, at Flo’s age I went head first out of a first floor window onto concrete (it was the 70’s, complete accident that couldn’t be prevented/stopped) and ended up with a fractured skull and quite a few stitches to my arm. I was lucky. Flo will be out that window in a flash climbing up that bed onto the windowsill.

Reactions: 8
There’s a comment about putting a lock on the window. Completely agree, at Flo’s age I went head first out of a first floor window onto concrete (it was the 70’s, complete accident that couldn’t be prevented/stopped) and ended up with a fractured skull and quite a few stitches to my arm. I was lucky. Flo will be out that window in a flash climbing up that bed onto the windowsill.
Any of the primary age kids could do it, they're always telling them about the lovely sea view so it only takes them wanting to get a better look. It's scary how little thought and supervision goes into their parenting, their kids are just numbers and content.

Reactions: 7
I’m literally dying that they’ve plonked that bed in the middle of the room. How can they look at it and think that it looks anything other than ridiculous? The worst thing about it is those plastic drawers they’ve shoved underneath it contain some of Leah and Erin’s clothes. Are they supposed to be clambering under there to get their knickers and socks when they’re teenagers?

I want to smack the Moray Mincer right round the face while he’s eye bleeping himself in the camera but can’t be bothered to turn round and address his children properly. And as for Isabelle telling the little girls to “shut up and go downstairs“ when he‘d told them to take stuff into their parents room, just who does she think she is? There’s a proper game of charades going on while that camera is rolling, when it’s off those kids are getting gobbed off at from all directions. I’d love to be a fly on the wall. I bet the neighbours have some stories to tell.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What fresh vision of hell is that bedroom?!
Would P&P be happy to live like this?? Of course not but it’s fine for their money makers children to be expected to.
And Zoe had the nerve to get rid of the twins beloved Barbie house as it ‘took up too much room’. Clearly that was a crock! Appalling.
Yeah but imagine how nice it must be always having someone to play with…/s

why not have 2 sets of bunks if they’re gonna do that?
---
I’m literally dying that they’ve plonked that bed in the middle of the room. How can they look at it and think that it looks anything other than ridiculous? The worst thing about it is those plastic drawers they’ve shoved underneath it contain some of Leah and Erin’s clothes. Are they supposed to be clambering under there to get their knickers and socks when they’re teenagers?

I want to smack the Moray Mincer right round the face while he’s eye bleeping himself in the camera but can’t be bothered to turn round and address his children properly. And as for Isabelle telling the little girls to “shut up and go downstairs“ when he‘d told them to take stuff into their parents room, just who does she think she is? There’s a proper game of charades going on while that camera is rolling, when it’s off those kids are getting gobbed off at from all directions. I’d love to be a fly on the wall. I bet the neighbours have some stories to tell.
No forethought. They haven’t considered what life will be like as all the children get older

Reactions: 11
That room makes me so sad, it would give me anxiety having so little space and needing to turn sideways just to get in the room. How long until they’ve got a mould problem? There’s absolutely no way there’ll be enough air flow in that room to prevent it.

Reactions: 19
That room is a disgrace. That big wardrobe with no doors is totally unnecessary. Poor little girls, no room to play or even get dressed.
Imagine how warm it will be in summer 🌞🌞🌞
That stupid camp excuse for a man should stop admiring himself in the camera and sort that house out.
I'm not from Scotland but there must be some agency or authority who can go into that house and frighten the heart out of those two. It makes me sad to see the way those children are forced to live, and it worries me that Isobel is a witch to the little kids!

Reactions: 14
To get to whatever is in the fitted cupboard they'll have to pull the drawers out the room and then move the wardrobe over. To get to the top drawers under the bed they'll have to pull the drawers right out. And Zoe is waxing lyrical about how well it all fits and advising us if we too want this set up 🤣 Ben also making clear it's not an advert for IKEA. Can you imagine the mess if any of them is sick in the night? Sick on each other and all those toys. I'd be so worried about a fire too as many have said. That should be enough of a worry to cut back their belongings. I don't think we've even got a quarter of what they have and I still feel the need to declutter. It really is jaw dropping.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To get to whatever is in the fitted cupboard they'll have to pull the drawers out the room and then move the wardrobe over. To get to the top drawers under the bed they'll have to pull the drawers right out. And Zoe is waxing lyrical about how well it all fits and advising us if we too want this set up 🤣 Ben also making clear it's not an advert for IKEA. Can you imagine the mess if any of them is sick in the night? Sick on each other and all those toys. I'd be so worried about a fire too as many have said. That should be enough of a worry to cut back their belongings. I don't think we've even got a quarter of what they have and I still feel the need to declutter. It really is jaw dropping.
If Erin gets a bug, leans over the side of bed to vom St Agnes is going to get showered in it. I wouldn’t want to be the one having to sort that out at 3am 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep,second mummy showing her true colours more and more.

She is a little witch but has learned from the best,I guess👋

You can see how the twins react around F,B and I.They are very unsure and treading on eggshells:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Toby was nervous on camera at the start of tonight's vlog, his head darting all over the place and looking behind him..

no prizes for guessing who he takes that from
---
I actually have no words for the girls room, I'm speechless and beyond embarrassed how they think that's a acceptable way to live in 2024...

Last edited:
Can just imagine ole fat arse changing those beds, bet she doesn’t vlog that spectacle.
So where are the kids supposed to play with their Barbies etc, no room in their actual room, no room in dining room and no peace or room in lounge, in fact there’s NOWHERE!
You 2 shud be totally ashamed - you’ve blocked a cupboard with a huge wardrobe, can’t get in the room even,shoved St Agnes soft toys into sumone else’s room. Can you not measure Zoe being an accountant 🤣 everything is too BIG!
Thick as a plank… that Isabelle needs sorting out.. what a bully she is. Zoe that’s not acceptable to let one kid bully another and you obviously see no wrong cuz you keep it in vlog.. Disgusting
---
Toby was nervous on camera at the start of tonight's vlog, his head darting all over the place and looking behind him..

no prizes for guessing who he takes that from
---
I actually have no words for the girls room, I'm speechless and beyond embarrassed how they think that's a acceptable way to live in 2024...
And the thick comments from the idiot viewers saying how lovely it all is..Beggars belief.

The room looks even more ridiculous than it did, with another bed! And as for those plastic drawers underneath it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
As for Zoes comment that over the years they've become experts at maximising space, yeah, just by adding yet another plastic set of drawers!
I feel sorry for Leah Erin and Agnes, they were told they would have pink sparkly walls in the room, doesn't sound as if that's gonna happen now!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
The room looks even more ridiculous than it did, with another bed! And as for those plastic drawers underneath it 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
As for Zoes comment that over the years they've become experts at maximising space, yeah, just by adding yet another plastic set of drawers!
I feel sorry for Leah Erin and Agnes, they were told they would have pink sparkly walls in the room, doesn't sound as if that's gonna happen now!
Walls are more likely to be green and mouldy than pink and sparkly with 4 kids and wall to wall clutter crammed in. And closed windows too! 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Wow Ben your mask is slipping. What an arrogant 🍆!!! The way you spoke to your girls was disgusting 🤬. “listening ears”. Will give you listening ears. Also Isabelle I have no words for her. Telling them to shut up cos she was trying to get the “baby” to sleep. Eh where is Zoe is that not HER job. That family. Those poor kids. I actually have no words for the girls room I’m actually speechless and not in a good way

Reactions: 17
Buy your own shed you pair of grifters. Honestly they really do think the world owes them a living. Talking of a living, any chance of you getting off your arses and getting yourselves jobs?

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.