Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

armywife119

VIP Member
Why would the police go round? Surely they would refer it to SS? Seems odd to me.
Bet when they saw Pat with her shit tattoos and trucker arms next to snarky little camp bastard Penfold they wondered what the hell they’d walked in to.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

holly1727373!3

VIP Member
I wonder if Toby wearing a Harry Potter robe to the beach was a choice made by him or because he also lacks any proper clothes

spilleroftea

VIP Member
Zoe. If your going to put yourself out there online for all to see, and your family, you’ve got to expect some criticism at some point, there are going to be opinions on your parenting etc sometimes an outside point of view can be eye opening, don’t always look at it as hate.
When your living the same routine day in day out maybe you don’t notice the things others are pointing out.
Or are you going to be like other you tube families, delete anything you don’t agree with and call everyone a troll?

Maybe she is jealous of you 😉
I hope she isnt, I am happy with my life but its kinda boring. lol
Shes welcome to the "hacks" shes welcome to share them, I only shared them in case others can use them, its the same with recipes ect, its not so someone can look and say wow your so brilliant, coz I am ok but I have my flaws ha ha

But yep with everyone, if you put it out there accept that people will have opinions, good and bad. I know we all say that they are silly because they are not looking to the future but maybe she does have a plan for after the RAF, maybe there is a back up job/house? And if thats the case, who cares what her off tattle says. Its only the truth that ever hurts.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Going by Zoes latest IG they're going to Landmark tomorrow
Ben took the kids for A walk this morning , whilst Zoe went shopping for snacks etc for the trip
How many more snacks do they need? Her whole weekly shop is snacks.

armywife119

VIP Member
Isnt it rented at market value for that year though?
If they are so strapped for cash and budgetting now, where is the increase in rent coming from if hes earning less?

Remember these are the idiots saving rags for baby no 13
Yes it will be market value rent so that will be one less spoonful of mash for the kids to help pay for that. No new clothes for Noah for another year either.

• Sad

Kingbin

VIP Member
Vlog was a pile of crap. Why don’t you just say you’re in need of a break Zo? Changing a bed and a cot that’s not slept in hardly takes up the afternoon. How many times do you have to say the girls hair lands on the floor?!?! God give me strength 😩😩

Also thanks for all the messages about our visit from the constabulary 😂 Yeah, like 5 😂

Penfold with the newest addition at the beginning, WTF? 😩

Scraping the barrel guys!!!! 😩

armywife119

VIP Member
She’ll probably take last nights left over mash for a picnic lunch.

I would be fuming if he got me or my kids in one of his pathetic vlogs. Why the hell does he have no understanding of safeguarding or privacy. That’s one thing I do think the police should be having words about. Bloody idiot.

August

Re Florence's milk
Wonder why she's chopping and changing it?
Probably getting freebies on FB. See mums all the time in groups asking if anybody wants unopened C&G/Aptamil/SMA.

For anyone who enjoys big family tattle threads have a read through the Grimwade family threads. They’re similar to the Sullivan’s. Probably worse.

They’re Christians from London. The dad is a control freak, jobless, loser who thinks he’s Jamaican like his wife. Made his 9 year old daughter cook for, and take care of her 6 younger siblings while the mother was in bed with morning sickness while he went out for the day. Mum is a wet blanket who does everything, even mowed the grass a couple weeks after giving birth.

Kids are homeschooled, friendless and neglected. The girls are brought up to be housewives/mothers and nothing else. The boys are brought up thinking they’ll be pro footballers even though they’re mediocre.

You might have seen them on milkshake on channel 5. They have a show called Go Green with the Grimwades. Just thought I’d tell people because I forgot these guys existed and I’ve been reading through their older threads 😱

Last edited:

spilleroftea

VIP Member
well i have just been to waitrose ,it was so cool walking around the shop, and so super cool when i went into the cafe, after all pricing up i did i was gasping for a pot of tea ,it was so cool it came in a little blue flowered teapot so cool oh and a little cool milk jug and of coarse a cool cup and saucer .i only bought a couple of cool things like bonne Maman yoghurts so cool ,4 pints of milk that was £1-50 yes i know but it was so cool cos it had a white lid on that made it look so extra cool ,bean sprouts and noodle made up my shopping ,so i had a cool shop but was so shocked at the prices
Did you not get any so cute crisps or Jaffa cakes?

Agnes in her insanely old Next cardigan
My daughters cousin is 19 and had one the same
My daughter is 19 and had the same one when she was about 3 or 4.

Another Shein haul. Nothing at all for the boys. The twins needed sandals “incase they go out for a meal…” I guess Noah can just go in his normal shorts and top?
She defo has favourites when clothes shopping. The younger twins are always in matching things, I know they have 2 sets of twins but I'm sure they're not all handed down!

armywife119

VIP Member
I must confess, I have eaten mash as a meal before, but only when I was at that stage of pregnancy where I couldn’t stomach anything that wasn’t potato based, and even then, I knew it wasn’t great, it was just better than nothing. My partner was not impressed hahaha!

I still can’t get over just the two of them having a take away and the kids not- I could maybe maaaaaybe understand the youngest two or three if you’re having something with a high salt content, but wouldn’t you get them a treat for tea too, even if it’s not a takeaway? Or a nice pudding to have with a normal tea? Not getting any of them a takeaway while they have them on the regular just seems a bit mean.

I actually quite liked the eldest girl’s prom outfit! But I do hope she chose it herself and it wasn’t just thrust upon her.. Also seems a bit unfair taking the littlest along and, by the looks of it, going into the venue with her?? I hope she had a great night and got to spend some time with her friends!

Is there anyway of telling how many paid subscribers they have? I’m kinda curious!
I think the people that are paying members have the little circle with an s? Not sure but I think that’s right. I’ve only ever counted about maybe 10 at the most.

• Wow

WhoGivesAPenny

VIP Member
Saddo alert.

I had a look through their Instagram and the first time the jacket makes an appearance is August last year. Before that he wore a hoodie.

spilleroftea

VIP Member
I think what Zoe needs is someone like homestart to step in, or does the RAF have like a welfare officer? I know the army did and they would help and support with all sorts including nurserys, pre schools for kids, housework if the wifes and families were struggling.
Zoe does seam to be struggling.

becbecbec

A few of us mention here about Joseph
The codonas vlog - yeah we’re aware of Joseph’s issues
Read here do you lol

Straight up Suzy

Where is she moaning? Facebook? Damn she blocked me a year ago yesterday 😂

Why did they not look on the website? Why not use common sense? Little kids can’t go on some rides because of safety or require an adult same everywhere you go.
As for the pram thing, it’s nothing new, most places ask you to park prams so they don’t block the place, I suspect she thinks that someone with take her pram if she left it, hate to break it to you Zoe, bugaboos are so common now and the model you have is 5+ years old.
I suspect she’s after a refund. Can you imagine them complaining? Ben saying but we are the Sullivan family, proudly puffing his chest out wearing the YouTube t-shirt. Then Zoe saying she will leave bad feedback and won’t say it’s so cool!! Going next door to innoflate saying we are the Sullivan’s we can say it’s so cool if you give us a discount.
How are they funding so many big days out? Things are actually tough right now with Cost of living crisis. Tax credits, COL payment is my guess.
Can’t wait for the back to school haul……. Of course the middle ones won’t need anything but it will be a whole new set for the shining twins and golden Agnes. I cannot understand how they do this. Kids spend most of their time in school uniforms, unless your Noah and it’s the shorts and coat combo.

That’s bens 2 weeks of leave over, fab staycation content.
Back to the daily trips to the beach, playground and premier shop with an unboxing 6-9 months clothing for Florence in between or a day in the life waffling in the car.
They didn’t carry on with the food hauls did they? I wonder why??
Let the good times roll!!!
I wondered that too about the food hauls they only done 1 or 2 and they said every Saturday they would upload . Definitely they are fishing for a refund they easily would have got a few days away like Zoe spending nearly £200 on Pandora bowling and meal out for her birthday yet Noah is left 2 weeks running in them shorts and top it's sad .