The Sullivan Family #17 Blocked toilet and broken bones, while Zoe hides in rooms and moans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have thought those older girls would have wanted to stay in the lodge and have the hot tub to themselves then stretch out watching a movie in peace or something!
Instead they’re being paraded round a worn out theme park with Pat & Pen & the rest of the brood.
FFS, are they afraid to express a desire to do something for themselves?
Also, they need to get Noah a new coat, the one he has is so thin and worn!

Reactions: 11
I’d have thought those older girls would have wanted to stay in the lodge and have the hot tub to themselves then stretch out watching a movie in peace or something!
Instead they’re being paraded round a worn out theme park with Pat & Pen & the rest of the brood.
FFS, are they afraid to express a desire to do something for themselves?
Also, they need to get Noah a new coat, the one he has is so thin and worn!
She's still buying their clothes 😂
She keeps saying she's trying to tie Lizzie down to get her Shein clothes order.

In the Summer she was going into the kids wardrobes and cupboards seeing what clothes they needed. I would never dream of doing that to any of my kids. I know what clothes they've got. If they need stuff we give them the money and they choose their own. The younger ones they have the money, and if they want to go to certain shops or online we sort it.

My kids rooms are their private space. I wouldn't dream of rooting through all of their personal possessions or things unless I had a serious need to do so. Pat gives her kids no dignity or privacy. Their rooms are her laundry rooms and clutter dumping grounds. Poor kids, no wonder the get bullied ☹

Reactions: 9
Pat won’t go to Aldi because 1. It won’t take her 3 hours to do the shop and 2. She can’t buy Flo any clothes there

Reactions: 6
She could’ve got the older teens a little bottle of Prosecco to share for the hot tub or something. Make them feel special and separate from the younger ‘kiddies’. I agree it’s odd they go around with them, there is no way they enjoy it. I remember staying home 15/16 to enjoy some peace for a few days if my mum went away.

Reactions: 12
She could’ve got the older teens a little bottle of Prosecco to share for the hot tub or something. Make them feel special and separate from the younger ‘kiddies’. I agree it’s odd they go around with them, there is no way they enjoy it. I remember staying home 15/16 to enjoy some peace for a few days if my mum went away.
They won’t do that. They just about stretch to buying them a 2 for £1.25 bottle of fizzy water. And remember, Pat and Pen don’t drink, so god forbid the kids might sniff a Babycham at Christmas.

• Haha
I find that picture of Agnes with the knife really sickening. I know it’s from the film etc but just seems in really bad taste.

I’ve been away for the weekend at my son and daughter-in-law’s for her baby shower, and my husband went out with my son and all the blokes. We had such a great time. My face hurts from laughing however it does mean I’ve just had to catch up on the Scumivan vlogs. I don’t know why I bother because it’s de ja vu. Once you‘ve seen one you’ve seen them all.

Zoe has finally realised that Aldi is so much cheaper than Tesco and Asda which is handy the way she’s burning through money. Fem is now modelling a brand spanking new North Face coat while Noah is shivering in a coat fit for the rag bag and a pair of shorts. Lizzie doesn‘t have a North Face coat either, that’s probably punishment for not being on the vlogs.

I’m that excited for another Landmark video tomorrow, that I’m not going to sleep tonight 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Three girls were Wednesday Adams,

yet they only had Agnes on the thumbnail, and posted her individually on the community page.

Reactions: 5
I find that picture of Agnes with the knife really sickening. I know it’s from the film etc but just seems in really bad taste.
I commented on his insta that it was inappropriate given the rise in knife crime in the UK- he blocked me! Terrible parenting.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How beyond embarrassing are they all plodding along in their North face coats. They’ve completely ruined that brand.
As for Butch on the ice what was the point in that? Hanging onto the side looking like she can’t move because of that bloody coat.

There is no way she is a size 16, why does she lie about it? No shame in it. But maybe after Fems heart issues they should both be trying to loose a bit of weight. We know they won’t though.

I don’t know how Fem hasn’t cringed himself to death. Does he not watch himself back and see what an idiotic duck wit he looks.

Again it was all about how amazing St Ag looked. One of the twins said she wasn’t going to be Wednesday now after he kept on about how much Ag looked like her. He said oh no you all look great (but had to follow it up with but Agnes looked so good with the knife)

He’s ruining those kids self esteem a bit more everyday.
I think they did the same to Lizzie, Charlotte and probably Eva.

Lizzie doesn’t like being filmed yet he’s caught her more than a hand full of time in these recent blogs. So much for respecting her wishes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The kids were constantly ignoring him when they were looking for those keys, why doesn’t he get the hint and just stop filming and let them enjoy their day instead? Pillock.

She's got a full length The North Face coat now and a hat. Noah is walking around in a coat that's been sewn up and about 3 sizes too small. How she can put herself continuously before her kids is just evil. She gets those benefits for those kids. She can get off her fat arse and get a job!

I'm wondering if Lizzie and Noah working now means she makes them but their own clothes. If he's working in a kitchen he can't be going all Winter in shorts. They never get brought any clothes though. It's scandalous, it really is.
---
How beyond embarrassing are they all plodding along in their North face coats. They’ve completely ruined that brand.
As for Butch on the ice what was the point in that? Hanging onto the side looking like she can’t move because of that bloody coat.

There is no way she is a size 16, why does she lie about it? No shame in it. But maybe after Fems heart issues they should both be trying to loose a bit of weight. We know they won’t though.

I don’t know how Fem hasn’t cringed himself to death. Does he not watch himself back and see what an idiotic duck wit he looks.

Again it was all about how amazing St Ag looked. One of the twins said she wasn’t going to be Wednesday now after he kept on about how much Ag looked like her. He said oh no you all look great (but had to follow it up with but Agnes looked so good with the knife)

He’s ruining those kids self esteem a bit more everyday.
I think they did the same to Lizzie, Charlotte and probably Eva.

Lizzie doesn’t like being filmed yet he’s caught her more than a hand full of time in these recent blogs. So much for respecting her wishes.
He seems to be deliberately filming Lizzie. She dodged him constantly at the Museum, purposely going in to the houses/ sheds after everyone else... Yet he purposely turned the camera around to film her walking down the path behind him. He shows no respect or even care when it comes to his vlogging. He's always determined he's going to film them and doesn't care how they feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What’s with the double buggy! Jocif is walking perfectly well and not needing to go into a buggy at his age and Flo just gets carried everywhere

She's got a full length The North Face coat now and a hat. Noah is walking around in a coat that's been sewn up and about 3 sizes too small. How she can put herself continuously before her kids is just evil. She gets those benefits for those kids. She can get off her fat arse and get a job!

I'm wondering if Lizzie and Noah working now means she makes them but their own clothes. If he's working in a kitchen he can't be going all Winter in shorts. They never get brought any clothes though. It's scandalous, it really is.
---

He seems to be deliberately filming Lizzie. She dodged him constantly at the Museum, purposely going in to the houses/ sheds after everyone else... Yet he purposely turned the camera around to film her walking down the path behind him. He shows no respect or even care when it comes to his vlogging. He's always determined he's going to film them and doesn't care how they feel.
So they must have spunked at least £500 on coats. Yes Mountain warehouse might of had a sale on but the North Face coat she’s on is never reduced.

Pen really upset that twin when he went on and on about scraggy ag being a cute Wednesday. He didn’t even pick up on her being upset after saying she didn’t want to be Wednesday anymore.. he continued on about Agnes being scary with the knife 🤦🏼‍♀️. I’d love to take them older kids out and let them experience a fun time without watching over siblings. Pen stood and filmed whilst all the older ones had to help little ones get skates on. Sorry but it’s not their job especially while you stand there just filming away. Cairngorm needs to change its name to Cairngormless with them lot there.

Reactions: 8
I agree that it's very noticeable how much the older kids hover around helping the young ones as in putting their skates on etc. Meanwhile your eyes have to search around looking for Zoe. And she's never the one carrying Flo or keeping an eye on her. That woman has it so easy! Sad thing is people who don't know her any better will think she's some kind of Madonna having 12 to look after. And that double stroller is ridiculous unless Ben was planning on putting his fat butt in it.

• Haha
I can’t even bring myself to watch that halloween vlog after the comments here
The blatant favouritism, the complete disregard for any of those kids privacy.
skimmed through the borefest place they went less than 3 months ago and Pen gets over excited about the fact that every time they go to this place there’s always something new.

it’s a rusty old car .
duck sake

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.