The Sullivan Family #17 Blocked toilet and broken bones, while Zoe hides in rooms and moans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m certain that if I was a teenager now, and someone I went to schools with family had a YouTube channel- I would be watching it 😬
Yeah I agree with you. Bet everyone including the teachers has tuned in at one time. And as we all know, once you've tuned in you keep watching just for the cringe factor.

Reactions: 11
I can't imagine that any of the kids haven't been at minimum teasted at least once over it all, bar Joseph and Flo since they never meet other kids. The ones who are unpopular already at school (out of so many at least one has to sadly be so) will get it worse.
Imagine your bullies see your mum sorting your underwear or poking about your bedroom. Zero sanctuary for these kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
3x £4K lodges

but won’t buy actual proper portions of real food for your kids… or treat them to a Chinese.

But still in arrears on your gas and electric so stuck on a top up meter.

But your son still has a thin coat and no trousers in winter..

But your still buying bad quality clothing from shein…

But you car looks like it’s 1 mot away from the scrap heap..

But you still can’t get preg and have another crotch goblin for views…
---
I can't imagine that any of the kids haven't been at minimum teasted at least once over it all, bar Joseph and Flo since they never meet other kids. The ones who are unpopular already at school (out of so many at least one has to sadly be so) will get it worse.
Imagine your bullies see your mum sorting your underwear or poking about your bedroom. Zero sanctuary for these kids.
Even if they are not actually picked on being a teen is hard.

Teens are self conscious and being forced to go on you tube and go on walks or trips to landmark with little kids is embarrassing.
And teens don’t need the whole world knowing that their mum saves used knickers to pass on to the next kid.

Reactions: 15
I remember watching the thing they did on tv with the Hanns. It showed Flo’s birth and afterwards Fem was so excited and actually said it will bring in views or words to that effect. Then after the vlog had been seen with a big jump in numbers he said so that really worked.

Implying the baby was purely for the views.
He didn’t even try to hide it.

Everything they do is for views which boosts their egos.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I remember watching the thing they did on tv with the Hanns. It showed Flo’s birth and afterwards Fem was so excited and actually said it will bring in views or words to that effect. Then after the vlog had been seen with a big jump in numbers he said so that really worked.

Implying the baby was purely for the views.
He didn’t even try to hide it.

Everything they do is for views which boosts their egos.
I remember him filming Zoe in a wheelchair whilst a nurse pushed her along. Couldn’t even put down the camera to push his wife along ffs. He really is obsessed with vlogging. I bet they wouldn’t go to landmark etc if they couldn’t vlog it.
Why’s Zoe saying about finding the food shopping overwhelming cause she goes to two different places. Zoe you CHOOSE to do that. Why not just order online then get your other bits from Aldi ffs.

Reactions: 10
So how much did they say that lodge holiday costs for the week?
According to the company who own that lodge its 4 thousdand per week. They claimed they gota discount this time. If they did it was maybe 100 off as a repeated customer or because it's off season

Reactions: 6
I expect they will get home from the lodge and all be so tired and unsettled after driving all that way.

She will be milking that move and how it overwhelmed everyone so much until they’ve all bleeping left home.

• Haha
I remember him filming Zoe in a wheelchair whilst a nurse pushed her along. Couldn’t even put down the camera to push his wife along ffs. He really is obsessed with vlogging. I bet they wouldn’t go to landmark etc if they couldn’t vlog it.
Why’s Zoe saying about finding the food shopping overwhelming cause she goes to two different places. Zoe you CHOOSE to do that. Why not just order online then get your other bits from Aldi ffs.
She's not overwhelmed when she's buying Flo clothes from Asda and Tesco. She supposedly goes twice around both of these Supermarkets 🙄 God knows why for that little bit of shopping she does. Loads of times people have told her to use Aldi or Lidl. She's always used the excuse they were not any cheaper. Truth is, she's a snob. She's trying to live a millionaire lifestyle on a shoestring budget (well not much of one with all her benefits) she's waiting to get Ben giving up work to get him vlogging to earn her mansion 😂 Deluded fools 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another rundown Landmark trip tomorrow.Bore off Fem you absolute wet wipe.Rinse and repeat.
You would think the eldest kids would want to stay home just for the peace and quiet.They all look miserable.
The thing is with them the YT money is just a side hustle their main income is benefits.Are they declaring their little side hustle:unsure:
Note to Fem:Desperado,why dont you come to your senses.Read the room and get back in your closet:censored:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Another rundown Landmark trip tomorrow.Bore off Fem you absolute wet wipe
They keep on, and on about Landmark being their best ever, favourite, all time place, and Foam Day. It's basically the washing the crap off and down all the slides at the end of the Season.
They're easily pleased. She won't be anywhere near it, and he won't want to get his camera wet. That's why the older ones have to go.

They older kids are fkn idiots going along.

When our two were young, we always got a season ticket each year for M&D's, but the older they got they lost interest. So stopped getting it.

That Lizzy must be daft.

I can't understand why the 17/18 year old are there, ok mine are coming on holiday with us next year at 21 but that's a cruise not an hour down the road!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.