The Sullivan Family #17 Blocked toilet and broken bones, while Zoe hides in rooms and moans.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aldi is cheap - who knew?
Everyone of course, but Zoe can’t change her routine it is too difficult.
Let’s face it Zoe you could get everything you need in one shop save money and time… make yourself look less stupid 🤣
---
Omg…. They are going again next year.
What a boring holiday for kids.
---
There’s a sheep in the garden. I can’t stand the adrenaline hit…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Despite Fems dicky ticker he is managing to walk around with no problems.
The slogs will be great evidence for his claim to DWP.
Its a pumpkin,lets zoom in.Its a chicken(cool) :mad:
Is that place a teenagers thing especially when you have already been:unsure:

Rinse and repeat even down to what he says in every slog.
They have has much charisma has a deflated balloon.
Fem the DAD-Desperate and Delusional

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Someone’s already asked if it’s their own place. Just like they led their followers to believe the council house is bought or private rented.

I can’t believe they’re going back again. For a start who’s got 4k to spend a few times a year.
At least we get to see exactly what our tax is being wasted on. It’s disgusting. People out there can’t afford to eat but no such worry for this lot. The benefits will just keep coming.

I wish some newspaper would pick up on this.
Fast tracked into a 6 bed council house, 12 kids, dad on minimum wage, mum unemployed and lazy. But can afford 4 k holidays and all the shopping has to be branded along with the favourite children’s clothes. Because they rake in maximum benefits with not an ounce of shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone’s already asked if it’s their own place. Just like they led their followers to believe the council house is bought or private rented.

I can’t believe they’re going back again. For a start who’s got 4k to spend a few times a year.
At least we get to see exactly what our tax is being wasted on. It’s disgusting. People out there can’t afford to eat but no such worry for this lot. The benefits will just keep coming.

I wish some newspaper would pick up on this.
Fast tracked into a 6 bed council house, 12 kids, dad on minimum wage, mum unemployed and lazy. But can afford 4 k holidays and all the shopping has to be branded along with the favourite children’s clothes. Because they rake in maximum benefits with not an ounce of shame.
Think the benefit people need to see this. How can they be entitled to so much?

• Angry
  • Wow
So Flo said "Chicken" and "Duck" along with "quack" and in Patty Arbuckle's eyes that translates into Flo fell in love with a Chicken and some ducks 🙄
She dramatises everything to get the Grannies oooh'ing and awwww'ing. Poor kids always got a dummy stuck in her mouth.

I don't know what possessed Patty think those awful trousers were a good buy 🥴 She said she'd got some, and was "down with the kids" 🤦 They look absolutely terrible, her poor kids... I bet they cringe. They need binning 👍

Eva kept waving the camera out of her face. Lizzie was dodging the camera all the way round...So much for respecting the wishes of the kids not wanting to be filmed 🥴

Pasta for tea 🙄
4 little potatoes halved in a pan. Living the dream 😬

Agnes can't have Skittles either it seems. That child must survive on fresh air 🙄

Another boring predictable vlog.
Same old boring content... And to think they've spent 4k to do it.

She was very quick to brush off Pens heart issues, she only mentioned it because the Grannies commented on it. Pat didn't seem remotely bothered.

How can you visit an attraction 5 times, and miss half of it out? 😳
They're useless, they really are.

Reactions: 9
Why don’t these people understand that if they went to sought after places they would get more traction? What about Edinburgh take the kids to a travel lodge and let them see the city, go camping in one of the many Scottish beauty spots and participate in activities. I love fresh air as much as anyone, our kids have a healthy mix of organised fun/educational days out and fresh air free time, but all their days out make me feel cold just looking at the screenshots.

ps anyone know what does the middle boy is wearing?

Reactions: 7
Did everyone see Eva shoo her dad away when he went into one of the rooms in the folk museum. Totally changed from the attention seeking in front of the camera girl we last saw in the summer holidays

Reactions: 11
Eva is already quite alternative and quiet. She probably isn’t having the easiest time at high school and her weirdo parents filming their every move is likely making things worse. It’s hard being a teen and I imagine even harder when your parents broadcast your whole lives online constantly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If Zoe was bald these pair could be twins 😆😆
They look like the poundland Mitchell Brothers, although this pair couldn’t fight their way out a wet paper bag!

I would be absolutely mortified if this pair were my neighbours never mind my parents 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did everyone see Eva shoo her dad away when he went into one of the rooms in the folk museum. Totally changed from the attention seeking in front of the camera girl we last saw in the summer holidays
I’m certain that if I was a teenager now, and someone I went to schools with family had a YouTube channel- I would be watching it 😬

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’s getting hassle at school over it.

• Sad
Some potatoes in a pan. Lucky kids!!!!!! 🤮🤮

Lacking in content much 😆😆😆🤮
Isn't the fun of going on holiday doing different things, eating different foods, having a different schedule. That pot of potatoes says it all. Those poor kids don't even get to stay up and watch movies etc. That's all because the holiday is for the parents who no doubt stuff their faces with holiday nosh when the poor kids are asleep.

Greedy, selfish, entitled pigs.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.