The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
https://www.stylelobster.com/lifestyle/removing-negativity-toxic-persons-for-yur-life/ this will always be my favourite blog post of hers... it’s so odd. Imagine being the ‘Sarah’ and reading that. I’m sure a lot of people have been through similar situations but you don’t have to put the ‘toxic’ person on blast on your fashion blog 🤔
What a weird thing to write. A blog slagging your mate off??!!?! She’s an absolute narcissist. Why would anyone enjoy reading that?

Her YouTube videos are absolutely incredible. Strongly recommend checking them out - she buys clothes ALL the time then says oh I’ll send these back, so wasteful. God I cannot stand her

Reactions: 3
I watched some of Jess on IG stories today followed by some of Emily and the difference is startling. Emily has fucked her face by having work done.

Reactions: 2
Emily will soon look like someone who is 10 years older but is ageing well, but definitely older than her years. Like a Real Housewife.

She is so in love with herself. No idea why.

Reactions: 4
Yes! So glad there’s a thread on her. My friend knows her family and apparently she’s a right horrible bully to her mum and sisters. She’s a nasty piece of work, I hope she gets outed as a racist soon

Reactions: 2
Emily Parr slept with my boyfriend when I was 16. I hadnt even slept with him myself. woman 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Emily Parr slept with my boyfriend when I was 16. I hadnt even slept with him myself. woman 🤣
Who does this not even surprise me... she’s such a hypocrite. Literally the type to pretend to pretend to be your friend and then duck you over. Probably why she does so well at being an “influencer” makes out that she’s “empowering” women but she’s just flogging them tit

I actually started off by liking but was shock to learn about her past. I am still following her bur wish she could at least acknowledge it...Anyway...looks like Juno piss on her jumper
B80854C3-33AA-4CCF-8908-8E02BA66AB12.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Love Jess and Freddie! Her twin sister Alice, the “thepaleopeach” is also really relatable and seems really down to earth. Emily barely seems to mention Alice, probably because she’s got a much smaller following and therefore can’t contribute to Emily’s ego but I think she’s really nice and genuine her content is better 👌🏼 Baffles me how the twins are so lovely and yet related to that absolute horror

Did you see the video of it constantly barking last night? Also it shits and pisses everywhere, great job of training Emily 🙄 poor thing is obviously just for content/attention... it’s as much an accessory in “The Emily show” as that poor boyfriend of hers clearly is
It sounds unhappy and insecure poor little mite.

I actually started off by liking but was shock to learn about her past. I am still following her bur wish she could at least acknowledge it...Anyway...looks like Juno piss on her jumperView attachment 237479
What has she had done to her face???

It sounds unhappy and insecure poor little mite.

What has she had done to her face???
Ok - is that face the result of a £200 facial...

Last edited:
She starting to grind me with all her boujee things that she do. Life coach, she had sleep therapy and at some point she had a therapy because of her fear of flying...there are more, I cannot remember what are them

Reactions: 1
She starting to grind me with all her boujee things that she do. Life coach, she had sleep therapy and at some point she had a therapy because of her fear of flying...there are more, I cannot remember what are them
Do you think she is talking through her experience on big brother and being outed for racist language with her life coach??

She looks awful without the ig filters. Somethings not right there

Do you think she is talking through her experience on big brother and being outed for racist language with her life coach??

She looks awful without the ig filters. Somethings not right there
I know I sounded mean and inconsiderate by saying this and I totally understand is not an apple to apple comparison. For influencers that sits at home screaming about anxiety and insecure and hence all these boujee things, is almost an insult for people who actually had to get up to go to work.

I know I sounded mean and inconsiderate by saying this and I totally understand is not an apple to apple comparison. For influencers that sits at home screaming about anxiety and insecure and hence all these boujee things, is almost an insult for people who actually had to get up to go to work.
It is. They would help themselves more if they did some private volunteering locally. Just stated yes i volunteers in my free time and i get as much out of it as i give my anxiety is improving etc

£200 facial? I just can't.

Reactions: 1