The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said they have forwarded it to management of PR and really appreciated the info. Which could mean that or could mean “Ok great you horrible person” 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What, and I cannot stress this enough, THE duck is that “Melting” video?
I often ask myself this 🤣

Oh god I can’t wait for emily to get uncovered for the N word. People are getting exposed for way less. She was such an entitled witch on that show and now she’s so unpleasant it in my head makes it justifiable.
What brands does she works with?

And who is this other emily?

I wonder if she’s shaking in her boots or she genuinely is that narcissistic she is obliviousto what could happen

Wow she came afross so badly, the black friend excuse, doing this poor me smile. She said she thought she would win too. God
The other Emily is a journo for the Daily Express (I think!). She’s got a podcast with her sister now called The Basics.

Emily had a deal with love honey in May, not sure of the other brands that she currently works with.

Last edited:
I actually quite like Emily but after reading this and watching her back on Big Brother I don't think I can take her seriously anymore!

Reactions: 3
Omg she’s the ultimate self obsessed narcissist. The advice she’s given yday telling girls to “go to HR and demand a raise” no hunny. That’s why you’re completely unemployable because that’s not how pay rises work... your supervisor is the person that you discuss yo ur worth and therefore earnings with. Also the reality of life is companies have budgets not money trees... she’s delusional all the time

Reactions: 10
I saw on the insta (or blog, I can’t remember) of the other Emily that she used to do the podcast Girl Vacuum with... that Emily Parr and pals ALL text her on a group chat saying that they all didn’t want to be friends with her anymore?! That’s so harsh. She then wouldn’t let the other Emily carry on recording the podcast with her sister so they had to start a new podcast under a different name. So odd.
Ok, all up to date. Worked my ny way through three pages. She's so awful how is there not more!

Her friends formed a coup to ditch her??
Did they just find her BB footage online???

Tbh I was shocked when i realised she was the same emily valentine parr from big brother. She gives the impression she's mates with her sisters as she has no other mates.

Am i right she met her bf on tinder. Does he know about her bb history.

Her style is... not inspirational, flattering, classic or out there. It's nothing, she seems to have zero interest in clothes or make up. And her hair is not a nice shade of blonde for her pink gace which seems so puffy - Does she admit to fillers?

I hope this thread picks up.

She’s vile. I know she’s an “influencer” but she takes vapid and self-absorbed to another level. Her sisters seem lovely and really relatable and she’s clearly jealous that she isn’t that herself. The dog is absolutely hideous too

I am still amazed that her racist past hasn’t surfaced! I think she’s a nasty piece of work and she comes across as so condescending online.

She strikes me as the type to have hired a PR agency for damage control on that. Considering its her lively hood and she's the manager of one (maybe both) of her sisters - I can imagine she'd be worried this would happen.

I used to really like her, thought she was a bit up herself but it was alright. but now ive see the big bro stuff, I can't see her in the same way anymore. I can just see all the traits she had in the big bro house, in the person she is now

Reactions: 1
She should address it, having it brushed under the carpet is no good. On twitter or something, she should speak out and apologise and explain.

She should address it, having it brushed under the carpet is no good. On twitter or something, she should speak out and apologise and explain.
She won’t though because it doesn’t look like she ever get called out on in. She had the perfect timing and platform, when all this BLM stuff kicked off but STILL she stayed quiet. That screams that she’s desperate not to address it or (more likely) doesn’t care. She was so blasé about it at the time, I don’t think she’s learnt from it at all. She literally just got away with it and now she’s parading around like we should all be jealous of her. Errr no thanks, not jealous of a VILE RACIST

She won’t though because it doesn’t look like she ever get called out on in. She had the perfect timing and platform, when all this BLM stuff kicked off but STILL she stayed quiet. That screams that she’s desperate not to address it or (more likely) doesn’t care. She was so blasé about it at the time, I don’t think she’s learnt from it at all. She literally just got away with it and now she’s parading around like we should all be jealous of her. Errr no thanks, not jealous of a VILE RACIST
Maybe if she was tagged in on a twitter post with the bb footage?

Maybe if she was tagged in on a twitter post with the bb footage?
Someone has called her out during BLM, I’ve forgotten her name but she’s a blonde influencers and her boyfriends called Will - but her name as totally escaped me 😂 but basically this girl was messaging a new people like “I’d like to talk to you about something that you’ve said in the past” and she did it once or twice to Emily.

God I wish I could remember the girls name!

She just ignores it, she obviously thinks she’s above addressing it or apologising. Her “apology” at the time was an absolute joke. Horrible piece of work

Now she’s been sent on a free holiday “PR trip”... during a pandemic no less 🙄 flogging holidays to your followers during these times seems really tone deaf but hey why pass up a free trip?!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Also that luxury bag video... the way she started jt repeatedly saying luxury bag collection... she’s the ultimate humble bragger. I think she’s actually quite delusional like she is a narcissist or sociopath or something
also so tone deaf and arrogant in 2020. I think she’s trying to get herself in the luxury “world” so she can make more money / freebies I guess.

• Angry
Apparently she dated megan ellaby's boyfriend before diana vickers!

Two terrible people together *shudder* i guess he was a-ok with her racist outburst on Big brother 😤

(Who dated who, emily valentine parr)

• Wow