The Style Lobster / Big Brother disgrace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I actually didn’t know all these, prior to this I actually like her a lot I feel she is different. Anyway I think Jess has more wit than her.

I think people can change, I wish she will address it though

Reactions: 1
Omg I actually didn’t know all these, prior to this I actually like her a lot I feel she is different. Anyway I think Jess has more wit than her.

I think people can change, I wish she will address it though
Agreed people can learn from their mistakes, but ignoring them and pretending it didn't happen is not taking accountability, learning why her attitude was wrong and doing better moving forward. It's the opposite.

Bit harsh to call her dog ugly 😂 it can't help who its human is!

As predicted she’s dumped the designer dog on her sister at the first opportunity to jet off on a jaunt. I knew this would happen when I saw all these travel influencers buying dogs during lockdown, they’d forget all about them once their jetset lifestyles restated and they were no longer needed for content. Jess says the dog piss and tit all over their house and fought with their dog so she’s hardly done a great job of training it, just got it for the grams huns!! I actually feel sorry for her sisters having to put up with her, she’s obviously not a nice person and probably bullies them to get her own way

Reactions: 7
As predicted she’s dumped the designer dog on her sister at the first opportunity to jet off on a jaunt. I knew this would happen when I saw all these travel influencers buying dogs during lockdown, they’d forget all about them once their jetset lifestyles restated and they were no longer needed for content. Jess says the dog piss and tit all over their house and fought with their dog so she’s hardly done a great job of training it, just got it for the grams huns!! I actually feel sorry for her sisters having to put up with her, she’s obviously not a nice person and probably bullies them to get her own way
if I am not wrong, she is the eldest right, Jess and the other twin is younger than her.

Yeah poor thing, Jess looks lovely though and she is quite witty sometimes

Yes, Emily is the oldest. I feel sorry for her sisters as I bet Emily is Queen B*tch Bee in that family and she is as condescending as they come.

The twins seem lovely and genuine.

I remember when she was on BB her MySpace (Old lol) was discovered and in that little text box next to her profile pic was something along the lines of ‘the best accessory for a night out is a gram’.

Tory cokehead then and Tory cokehead now it seems!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I remember when she was on BB her MySpace (Old lol) was discovered and in that little text box next to her profile pic was something along the lines of ‘the best accessory for a night out is a gram’.

She is GRIM. Annoys me that such awful people have zero comeuppance

Reactions: 2
I find some of her IG post captions (like the one posted today) really self indulgent and gratuitous. She thinks she’s so eloquent

She’s trying to be Audrey Leighton with these “deep” and “meaningful” captions but she’s just a vapid, narcissist with very little real talent

Haha, she was called 'Vodka Wednesday' if I remember correctly?

Here to spill some tea...

I'm from the same home town as her and I'm the same age as the twins so have a few connections (a few friends went to school with them, other friends have met the family in professional settings etc) and pretty much never heard good things about the family. All very stuck up and entitled.

Emily was going out with an old acquaintance of mine around the time she came out of BB so I met her a handful of times and she was SO full of herself. Rocked up to a fairly casual club/bar (most other people in plaid shirts... twas the era) wearing a sheer vest with two black tape crosses over her nipples. Clearly thought she was a big 'celeb' and was rude to my friends when they said hello to her (not because she'd been on BB, they were just being polite as they were sitting in a group with her)

And you're totally right on the 'party' lifestyle, back then at least 👀

Reactions: 5
It’s so clear that she thinks the absolute most of herself, I don’t know how she has such a big following when she’s such a vile person. Maybe people just don’t see it or they don’t realise because they can’t contextualise it in terms of her racist past behaviour? The twins are so likeable and genuine, she just comes across as as a narcissist. It’s actually so cringe how she’ll use ANY excuse to get her tits out on the gram again after being on the cover of lads mags post-BB. Put it away hun, it’s embarrassing

Very influential...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Really hate all these influencers who went on PR holiday trip but give no info about the area. At least make a blog post about it!

She puts her sister Jess down all the time when she blogs with her it’s so horrible to watch. Her sister is naturally pretty without filler and lips and all that. I think Emily is jealous of her.

also as soon as sister got a dog she gets one. I love my pet so much and find it weird she got a new pup and barely videos or engaged with it.She’s so narcissistic. I think she sees a pet as a tick box and not something to love and nurture.Maybe Cos I don’t like her I’m seeing things but the Dog seems neglected and not to be thriving. I wonder if he will be given awaysoon, wouldn’t surprise me. Like Stephen bear and Lauren goodger etc
It’s so clear that she thinks the absolute most of herself, I don’t know how she has such a big following when she’s such a vile person. Maybe people just don’t see it or they don’t realise because they can’t contextualise it in terms of her racist past behaviour? The twins are so likeable and genuine, she just comes across as as a narcissist. It’s actually so cringe how she’ll use ANY excuse to get her tits out on the gram again after being on the cover of lads mags post-BB. Put it away hun, it’s embarrassing

Very influential...

Her dog is definitely an accessory. It must make her blood boil that she’s not as likeable or popular as her sisters. Jess is very natural on camera and comes across as warm and friendly, not bitchy and unkind like Emily. Jess was looking after Emily’s dog earlier this week and it looked to be a lot of hard work on stories, I don’t think Emily can have done a lot/any training...

Emily likes to think that her relationship with her bf is the Goal but to me, Jess and freddie are the real couple goals.

Reactions: 5
Love Jess and Freddie! Her twin sister Alice, the “thepaleopeach” is also really relatable and seems really down to earth. Emily barely seems to mention Alice, probably because she’s got a much smaller following and therefore can’t contribute to Emily’s ego but I think she’s really nice and genuine her content is better 👌🏼 Baffles me how the twins are so lovely and yet related to that absolute horror

Her dog is definitely an accessory. It must make her blood boil that she’s not as likeable or popular as her sisters. Jess is very natural on camera and comes across as warm and friendly, not bitchy and unkind like Emily. Jess was looking after Emily’s dog earlier this week and it looked to be a lot of hard work on stories, I don’t think Emily can have done a lot/any training...
Did you see the video of it constantly barking last night? Also it shits and pisses everywhere, great job of training Emily 🙄 poor thing is obviously just for content/attention... it’s as much an accessory in “The Emily show” as that poor boyfriend of hers clearly is

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I felt for Jess as clearly Emily had dumped the dog on her and has done zero/minimal training since she got her dog, but she’s so domineering that her sister probably wouldn’t have had a choice.
It must annoy Emily that Jess and Fred are a lovely genuine couple who people like and relate to and no one is that interested in her boyfriend/dog/latest accessory. It really tickles me! She must be fuming! 😂 😤

I’m sure she’s said in the past that she manages both her sisters and their social media careers so you’d think that she’d try and feature Alice a bit more!