Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
He's deleted all the best videos of Michael, the one of Michael talking about all the siblings, and the one of him saying they would get kicked out of he doesn't stop posting about the neighbour and then all the letters he has written to him including, the itemised bill from all the hotels he's been staying in, and him talking about all the torture

Reactions: 1

Sketchy

VIP Member
I think the casting is excellent, especially the two prosecutors.

The Petersons are such a creepy family. In real life, the one played by Sophie Turner looks a lot like Michael. Wouldn't be surprised if he was her biological father. She was always the one who was most steadfast in her support of him.
No I wouldn't be surprised either. Did they ever give Michael Peterson a lie detector test re Kathleen or Liz's murders btw? That would've been interesting.

The time jumps can be very confusing alright. Also I wish it got more into how Michael and Kathleen met and the early part of their relationship. Wasn’t there an incident in Paris where he assaulted her years before?
Really? Can't remember that. But that wouldn't surprise me either.

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I think the first wife’s death was probably an accident. I remember in the documentary there wasn’t any evidence of foul play with that one. I think he did kill the second wife though and tried to make it look like an accident. He already had the frame of reference in his mind for what a fall down the stairs should look like and he tried to make it look as much like that as possible.
Or…🦉
Yeah, hadn't she been experiencing really bad headaches or something? It's been a while since I watched it, but I thought she'd had some sort of catastrophic aneurysm.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The last episode was very poor. I wonder did covid interfere with filming because Colin completely lost his accent towards the end

Leo100

VIP Member
Off topic but can anyone reccomend any other hbo/sky series to watch? I've seen Mare of East town and the one about the judge with the Dad off Malcolm in the middle (can't remember what it's called)

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Yes I saw the guns and knives one, it's absolutely amazing one else ( in the press) has picked up on this, he is so scary and will definitely do something violent at some point. Now he's in Carbo again, talking about going to Thailand, I dread to think what he gets up to in these places
Yeah have you seen tonight’s one? Pretty scary. Makes absolutely zero sense.
He has developed almost a “tick” when he’s on one too, he repeatedly does the “mmmm!” As he shakes his head.

interestingly his dad does this when he’s stressed too.
Such a sad thing to see how he’s behaving. I watched the staircase recently. He was so supportive of his dad, calm, switched on and lovely. 😔

IMG_6026.jpeg

MrsPoison

VIP Member
His Instagram is gone now and his tik tok has nothing on it. I haven't been watching his stories for a while so I didn't see what happened but I'm assuming he didn't go quietly, did anyone see what happened ?

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
IMG_5689.jpeg

IMG_5690.jpeg

Todd has seriously been spiralling the last few days. He’s with Michael but he’s really not in a good way. Has anyone else seen this?