Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sketchy

VIP Member
His Instagram is gone now and his tik tok has nothing on it. I haven't been watching his stories for a while so I didn't see what happened but I'm assuming he didn't go quietly, did anyone see what happened ?
Unfortunately not. There's something strange about that whole family imo. I've rewatched the documentary on Netflix and the bit where Martha says she and Margaret didn't start calling Kathleen 'mom' until 4 yrs before her death struck me as odd - I can understand a young child suddenly starting to call a step-parent mum or dad instead of their first names, but not big grown up teenagers. Before she said that, the interviewer asked what age she was when her mother died and she replied 'eighteen'. The interviewer said '18 months?' Then it dawned on her he meant her actual mother. Maybe I'm reading more into this whole thing but there seems to be something very cult-like about the family.

Reactions: 6

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Anyone seen this on youtube? Todd Peterson was his fathers biggest supporter.. I can't decide if Michael is guilty or not? I haven't watched the sky drama with Colin Firth yet.. It;s on my list to watch next. I've only watched the Netlix one.

Todd Peterson says his dad Michael Peterson killed Kathleen, Patricia, and Elizabeth! ? - YouTube
Please tell me someone else is following Todd's Instagram ? He's absolutely insane, it's fascinating. I don't know if it's drugs or metal illness but everyday day or just gets weirder and weirder.

This was about 6 months ago. He's talking about his birth mother.
He's talking about his birth mother ( Patty) but also Kathleen and Liz in Germany, it seems like he's had some sort of breakdown and is accusing his father of being a serial killer and murdering all three.

Last edited:
  • Wow

NotPerfect

I’m nearly finished the documentary, such a fascinating story. I cried when he was convicted, for his daughter’s, they were so vulnerable and it showed the human side. I read since about his relationship with the documentary editor and that he then reunited with his ex wife the mother of the boys…wtf? That part really hard to wrap your head around or just me?

Throwing in a complete curveball here but I always got the impression he was covering for one of the children.
ETA the murder weapon is a huge issue! What could cause wounds like that to Kathleen’s scalp but not damage her skull??

• Wow

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I've got one more episode of Severance to watch, then I'm starting on this. Loved the Netflix series even though they dragged it out a bit towards the end. He surely did it. Nobody has injuries like that from falling down the stairs. And his family are so weird and creepy. He was going out with the director of the Netflix series, I think. Looking forward to the court scenes in the dramatisation. Hope they recreate the hapless "blood spatter" guys.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
Wow he looks quite different but I don’t follow him. What’s he said?
Go to his instagram and there’s 43 videos of him rambling from just the last 4 days!!!!!
It’s a total mix of him talking about being silenced on platforms, about Taylor swift, angels, Ukraine war, his mother being tortured, …. There’s a video of his dad trying to talk to police about him outside their apartment, a video of his dad telling him “we’re going to have to move, I thought I could save you”

it’s a lot.
---
Wow he looks quite different but I don’t follow him. What’s he said?
(So pleased you replied! I needed someone to chat to about it! 🫨) @Multi-21

Last edited:
  • Wow

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I can't give credence to the owl theory because of the lack of feathers. IIRC they only found tiny microscopic ones on her scalp. When a bird is in the middle of a frenzied attack in an enclosed space, it is very odd to find no larger feathers around. We have a parrot and he only has to shake himself and there's at least a couple of downy feathers clearly visible on the floor. I think there would have been feathers all over the crime scene if this was the case. So much so that it would have been raised as a theory much sooner than it was.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
I’m sure he did it, I started watching the documentary again today! Mind you, I’ve been dreaming about owls ever since…..

• Haha

Rubyroo160

This guy is as guilty as sin! He didn’t even attempt CPR! Also who, upon seeing the state of Kathleen, would immediately assume she had fallen down the stairs? I would assume an intruder had been in and she had been beaten. He set the scene straight away by saying she had fallen down the stairs. He has never even attempted to wonder what happened to her because he knows what happened and he knows he is responsible. He is a sick and twisted liar who was using her for the house and money. He was broke af and she had money. He was shagging all around him and when she caught wind he freaked out and ended her. And don’t even get me started on the owl nonsense. Such an insult to her memory to even go there. She had one measly feather in her hair because she had been sitting outside under a tree
I think exactly the same about the scene, if I walked in on my partner in that state my first thought would be someone had attacked him and I would more than likely describe the scene to the emergency services ie at the bottom of the stairs covered in blood but that I didn’t know what had happened

everyoneistriggered

Weren’t emergency services there when the sun arrived home though? And the other son was out of town?

Sorry I meant son not sun! 😵💫😵💫😵💫🙈😅
Clayton was arrested for trying to bomb his uni I believe. That’s why I think it was him. Making bombs… next level violence which means that he is capable of inflicting those injuries that Kathleen sustained.

Reactions: 4

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Missed it. What was said…?
It's still there, he's in Ibiza, lost the plot a bit, really bitching about the Spanish because the resort is closed (it's winter what did he expect) then it cuts to him all beat up and he says someone burst into his room while he was with a sex worker and jumped him. I don't know what the real story is but he doesn't seem ok. So many homophobic slurs.
Screenshot_20221107-072412_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20221107-072424_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Did anyone ever think that Michael may have been covering for one of the kids? I may be opening a can of worms here, but That was my thought when I watched the documentary. I remember thinking it was one of the sons she was threatening to cut off but couldn't remember which one.

Tui

VIP Member
I've not watched the documentary just the Colin Firth series and I don't understand the own theory , unless I missed something , didn't she get attacked by the owl outside (theoretically) so how would she end up on the stairs?
The theory is she got attacked on her way back to the house, maybe just near the door, a quick swoop down, claws in and fly off and then she stumbled into the house (i think the foot of the staircase was right near the door?)
I’ve only ever seen the Netflix doco and heard about owl theory on serial, also listened to the bbc podcasts about the case, found owl theory compelling but sounds like as time has gone on the family seem more and more shady

Multi-21

VIP Member
I finally watched the last episode today and Colin Firth convinced me with the ending that he was guilty. I don’t know if that was the intention but that was the feeling I got from it.

Multi-21

VIP Member
Yeah, hadn't she been experiencing really bad headaches or something? It's been a while since I watched it, but I thought she'd had some sort of catastrophic aneurysm.
Yes that’s right. I don’t think he had a hand in her death but like someone else said it gave him a blueprint for Kathleen.

SwizzleMalarkey

VIP Member
The first wife never died. The one who ended up at the bottom of the stairs in Germany was Martha and Margaret’s mother. His first wife was the mother of the two boys and they adopted the girls after their mother’s death.

I watched the Netflix doc ages ago but wasn’t it heavily hinted that he was the girls biological dad? i thought the Owl theory was bandied about because she had lacerations but no skull fractures? Which is why the poker as a murder weapon was contested?

My memory is getting shit nowadays or I watch too many of these crimes that I can’t remember what murder weapon goes with what murder 🙄
Oh yes, it was the family friend wasn’t it, not his wife. Very strange that their mum died falling down the stairs, then their adopted mum dies the same way and they didn’t even mention it until it came out later on? I would have been like ffs what are the chances.

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I’d say Todd knows more than he is letting on but can’t say too much without being done for withholding. I’ve no doubt he’s going through something right now but I also believe he’s telling the truth about Michael.
Oh yeah I so get this feeling and it's got to him and driven him a bit mad.