Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I've not watched the documentary just the Colin Firth series and I don't understand the own theory , unless I missed something , didn't she get attacked by the owl outside (theoretically) so how would she end up on the stairs?
She isn’t knocked out by the owl so goes inside, presumably to get a towel to put over the wounds, but is dizzy from the attack and slips while trying to go up the stairs

Reactions: 2

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The time jumps can be very confusing alright. Also I wish it got more into how Michael and Kathleen met and the early part of their relationship. Wasn’t there an incident in Paris where he assaulted her years before?

• Wow
Reactions: 2

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
He's deleted all the best videos of Michael, the one of Michael talking about all the siblings, and the one of him saying they would get kicked out of he doesn't stop posting about the neighbour and then all the letters he has written to him including, the itemised bill from all the hotels he's been staying in, and him talking about all the torture
Did you catch the one of Mike saying he didn’t get caught “well not this time” and the one of Todd with his gun and stashing knives in his room?

behaviour is horrific

IMG_5730.jpeg

Also…. This towel makes me 🫣🤢🤮

IMG_5727.jpeg

Reactions: 1

rosieflowers

VIP Member
I just can't give the owl theory any credence at all. I'm sure Peterson himself has said he doesn't believe it either. I think when people hear about the feathers, they think of the ones we see in pillows or cushions. The actual feathers are microscopic, invisible to the human eye. So small, that a renowned ornithology expert from the Smithsonian could not identify them from any particular type of bird. As far as I'm aware, they've never even been tested for bird DNA, therefore they've never even been identified as owl feathers at all. They could be pigeon, sparrow, anything.

I have wooden stairs, and they attract all kinds of detritus like a bitch. I can guarantee that if I put water on my hand, a forensic expert would find microscopic feathers on it, along with all other kinds of animal and insect matter.

Her injuries in no way resemble other injuries from bird strikes. No puncture wounds, etc. I am almost certain that the feathers were picked up from where she was sitting outside, or picked up from the stairs, by sticking to her blood. An owl would've left more than 2 tiny, microscopic feathers.

She was killed by a human, most probably her husband. If not him, one of her step-sons, and least likely, by an intruder.
Totally agree. I think the doco and the Sky drama and any other series/ podcasts etc have really hammed up the owl theory to create a better/ more complex story. Its clearly a load of tosh. I work with a girl who also loves true crime stuff and she's usually really down to earth and switched on and I was gobsmacked when she said she thinks it was the owl!

Multi-21

VIP Member
Anyone seen this on youtube? Todd Peterson was his fathers biggest supporter.. I can't decide if Michael is guilty or not? I haven't watched the sky drama with Colin Firth yet.. It;s on my list to watch next. I've only watched the Netlix one.

Todd Peterson says his dad Michael Peterson killed Kathleen, Patricia, and Elizabeth! ? - YouTube
When is this from? I just watched Michael’s interview on This Morning from today and he talked about being in touch with Todd.

I noticed when he was asked directly ‘did you push her down the stairs’ he replied ‘I didn’t beat Kathleen to death’ which is slightly different. But he does believe she died from falling down the stairs.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Weren’t emergency services there when the sun arrived home though? And the other son was out of town?

Weren’t emergency services there when the sun arrived home though? And the other son was out of town?
Sorry I meant son not sun! 😵💫😵💫😵💫🙈😅

Last edited:

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Did you catch the one of Mike saying he didn’t get caught “well not this time” and the one of Todd with his gun and stashing knives in his room?

behaviour is horrific

View attachment 2764613

Also…. This towel makes me 🫣🤢🤮

View attachment 2764614
Yes I saw the guns and knives one, it's absolutely amazing one else ( in the press) has picked up on this, he is so scary and will definitely do something violent at some point. Now he's in Carbo again, talking about going to Thailand, I dread to think what he gets up to in these places

cosmo girl

VIP Member
When is this from? I just watched Michael’s interview on This Morning from today and he talked about being in touch with Todd.

I noticed when he was asked directly ‘did you push her down the stairs’ he replied ‘I didn’t beat Kathleen to death’ which is slightly different. But he does believe she died from falling down the stairs.
This was about 6 months ago. He's talking about his birth mother.

Leo100

VIP Member
She isn’t knocked out by the owl so goes inside, presumably to get a towel to put over the wounds, but is dizzy from the attack and slips while trying to go up the stairs
Ah right , that explains it then thanks

Leo100

VIP Member
I've not watched the documentary just the Colin Firth series and I don't understand the own theory , unless I missed something , didn't she get attacked by the owl outside (theoretically) so how would she end up on the stairs?

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
I wrote this on the real life crime and murder thread just before I noticed that there was a thread here -

Is the owl theory going to turn into the bat(shit) theory?
The fact that the owl theory was cut out of the Netflix version is really interesting. They were trying to make Peterson look less guilty in that, so they omitted it IMO. It looks like the dramatisation is going to include the fact that Peterson went on to have an affair with the Netflix editor so I'm hoping we get some insight into that.

- so it's interesting that they waited until he'd been released from prison to include the owl theory. I watched the original version of the documentary years ago on youtube and found the Netflix version really disappointing. This programme so far is great though, I love the fact they're kind of looking at it from the documentary makers' point of view, and that we get more insight into the family dynamics wrt how the kids felt about everything. If anyone's interested, I found Jean-Xavier de Lestrade's previous documentary, Murder on a Sunday Morning, really brilliant too.

Leo100

VIP Member
For HBO shows, Succession is excellent. I’m sure The Flight Attendant is also HBO and is really good. Oh, and Big Little Lies. I love Euphoria but that’s maybe more of an acquired taste than the others.

I do tend to love a HBO show 🥰
Thank you , I actually started the flight attendant tonight , will keep the others in mind.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I thought Colin was quite weak in this last episode. He was very good up until the last one where he seems to have dropped the accent and just became Colin Firth

I said after the Netflix documentary that it could have been one of the kids he was covering for and that Clayton in this new series is strengthening my original suspicions. However, would they have checked alibis?