The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm intrigued by your preferred ending, i would of liked a certain someone to knock at the door or appear!
I wouldn’t as he was selfish really. Didn’t think of her kids he just wanted her to himself as he suggested them living in New York, he didn’t suggest he move back to London to make it easier on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’d like a new series where we see Hannah getting some other lurve action other than Christie in her new found single status. And maybe a bit of Nathan too. Then Christie can come back later on. They do have chemistry, NW is just a fab actress though

Reactions: 6
I’d like a new series where we see Hannah getting some other lurve action other than Christie in her new found single status. And maybe a bit of Nathan too. Then Christie can come back later on. They do have chemistry, NW is just a fab actress though
Its a shame this was the last series, there could of been potential with the other divorce lawyer JJ?

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t as he was selfish really. Didn’t think of her kids he just wanted her to himself as he suggested them living in New York, he didn’t suggest he move back to London to make it easier on her.
I was screaming internally’why are you not reminding him you have kids!!’ That thread was so unrealistic - fair enough, fantasise for the length of the convo then, but she kept him hanging like it was a real possibility and it went on a while.

Really enjoyed this latest series, well written and acted. I found it extremely emotional too. Special mention for the gorgeous homes and all the wardrobe choices!

Reactions: 4
I love this series but have to admit this was like a long therapy session for me, I am divorced, the story was very similar to mine ( although neither of us cheated) I cried for my lost marriage, a marriage that wasn’t good but I know how it feels to have that history, my ex also went on to get his GF pregnant and that feeling was the worst. I honestly found it all heartbreaking and totally understand you can divorce someone but they still feel like ‘home’. anyway I enjoyed it and agree that we shouldn’t normally cheer the person who cheated but Nicola plays it so well you can’t help but do so. …..maybe us slightly older women deserve out happy ending after all?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Although we may not have been through all the experiences within The Split, we can resonate with it because we see a little of us in some of the characters/storylines. Whether it’s the divorce, loss, betrayal, the one that got away…when you reach a certain age you will have lived through some of these experiences. And of course, it was so well put together and acted out. The one programme that has got me somewhere inside that no other has yet do.

Reactions: 9
I thought the"Ruth" actor was incredibly wooden in Series One but grew into the part really well. How often do you get to see a woman in her 70s still at the top of her profession on TV? I found that very inspiring. I also thought her wardrobe was really excellent too, it was lovely to see her dressed so nicely to suit her age and figure. The wardrobe department are brilliant!

Reactions: 26
I have binged a little bit. Couldn’t resist. I have just finished ep 4. Wowsers. I am so hooked. And it ends in 2 eps. 😢

• Sad
Such a brilliant cast. I have a big girl crush on Rose and I love to hate Melanie.

Reactions: 5
I am 5 in….I don’t know how this is going to wrap.

Just looked up the actress who plays the matriarch - she’s 74. Looks good on it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I love this program. I normally go for crime stuff, but I'd watched all that. I find Rose a bit annoying, the character, but she makes sense within the story. Christie certainly has something about him, though I find Nathan more facially attractive. All strong actors.

Reactions: 3
I love this program. I normally go for crime stuff, but I'd watched all that. I find Rose a bit annoying, the character, but she makes sense within the story. Christie certainly has something about him, though I find Nathan more facially attractive. All strong actors.
I found Christie progressively less attractive through the series. He was seriously hot at the beginning of series one but that tailed off for me. The more needy he became the less attractive I found him!

Reactions: 20
I found Christie progressively less attractive through the series. He was seriously hot at the beginning of series one but that tailed off for me. The more needy he became the less attractive I found him!
This and he reminded me of Noel Edmonds 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13