The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just finished this. The actress who played Liv got on my nerves but I loved the tie dye split dress she was wearing in episode 6 I think it was. If anyone knows where it’s from do tell!

The actress who plays Ruth has eyes like a shark.

Thoroughly enjoyed this series!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed this, more so this series than 1 and 2. It was less far fetched and much more relatable. I agree with previous posters that Christie seemed to have the opposite of a glow up as the series progressed. Nice twist too with Tyler.

Reactions: 8
I found Christie progressively less attractive through the series. He was seriously hot at the beginning of series one but that tailed off for me. The more needy he became the less attractive I found him!
I’m on series 2 and going off Christie at a rapid rate…he’s coming across as a spoilt brat throwing his dolly out of the pram! Was surprised to see Donna Air in it, haven’t seen her since Byker Grove! Loving it and will continue binging later.

Reactions: 5
But I don't want them to do another series.

Just leave it where it is.

Too many shows go again and ruin the programme

Reactions: 6
I guessed it would be expensive. I have a wedding to go to in a few months and I loved it. Time to look around and try and find a cheaper alternative.

I guessed it would be expensive. I have a wedding to go to in a few months and I loved it. Time to look around and try and find a cheaper alternative.
How about hiring one? There is loads of Vampire’s Wife on the various rental boards.

Reactions: 1
One bit that confused me in season 3, was the Melanie storyline. She said she wanted to do with her son, and then at the end she was in contact with him? Did I miss something.when she mentioned something about a journalist in the bar it confused me. I’ve tried googling it but nothing comes up 🤣

Reactions: 1