The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One bit that confused me in season 3, was the Melanie storyline. She said she wanted to do with her son, and then at the end she was in contact with him? Did I miss something.when she mentioned something about a journalist in the bar it confused me. I’ve tried googling it but nothing comes up 🤣
She did mention a Journalist so I assumed the son had contacted one but I think she changed her mind about not wanting to see him when she found out she had grandchildren?

Reactions: 1
She did mention a Journalist so I assumed the son had contacted one but I think she changed her mind about not wanting to see him when she found out she had grandchildren?
Thank you that makes more sense. I wasn’t too sure if she only entertained him for the newspapers. She came across vile but outside the AA meeting seemed understanding with Nina!
I absolutely love the split. I’ll really miss it but it ended just right

Reactions: 4
Thank you that makes more sense. I wasn’t too sure if she only entertained him for the newspapers. She came across vile but outside the AA meeting seemed understanding with Nina!
I absolutely love the split. I’ll really miss it but it ended just right
I thought that was a really clever twist in the storyline. Melanie had always presented as hard as nails but clearly that was just the professional persona she'd chosen to adopt. The series raised all sorts of interesting questions about how the older women got ahead in the law back in the day.

Reactions: 5
Just finished the last episode, I found it so emotional and very well written. I’m absolutely gutted thats it now 😭😭.
I just love Nicola Walker, what an actress. I was hoping Christie would turn up at the end 🥺

Reactions: 9
Season 4 suggestion. Christie comes back to London. Hannah and Christie move in together. Eventually she finds she can't stand him despite the sex, he is nowhere near as nice as Nathan who she realises was "the one". But too late. She moves out and is so depressed at what she has done to her life. Serves her right! Ends up as a miserable, lonely, old women. Nathan lives happily ever after with a woman he can trust.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg I am so glad I found this thread - I LOVED this , but think I only saw s1&2. Child free day is now sorted.

Reactions: 3
Season 4 suggestion. Christie comes back to London. Hannah and Christie move in together. Eventually she finds she can't stand him despite the sex, he is nowhere near as nice as Nathan who she realises was "the one". But too late. She moves out and is so depressed at what she has done to her life. Serves her right! Ends up as a miserable, lonely, old women. Nathan lives happily ever after with a woman he can trust.
How about Christie comes back and hooks up with Nina?

Reactions: 2
Didn’t like Nathan’s new bird either - how rude ordering the shopping to be delivered. I wouldn’t have chucked it on the street 😂

The vicar and rose was my favourite relationship at the end, loved how it carried on from the earlier series

Reactions: 14
No series 4 please.

Leave it how it ended.

Too many programmes add another series and it just spoils the whole thing

Reactions: 7
Oh we need Christie and Hannah together finally

I binge watched it all today and cried so much - literally love it all !

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Christie and Hannah would have worked together. Like she said she wanted someone to fit in with her family and I think Christie would have resented that and wanted more time just the two of them.

Reactions: 10
Aw I love Christie, but agree in a strange way Nathan has pipped him.

Comments about Christie not wanting the family I think are correct too, I do hope there’s another series through ❤❤❤

Reactions: 3
This series was so much better than the previous ones. I enjoyed those but the pitch was a bit off; Nathan got drunk and tried to kiss one of the sisters at one point, the relationship between Rose and her bloke was odd (and he was strange) and it kind of tried too hard in lots of places but it all slotted into place this series. The characters were all so much more likable.

Reactions: 4