The Split - BBC

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring trivia!:
Did people know Dermot O’Leary’s wife is the Director? Thought it funny that Dermot appeared interviewing one of the characters as if she was on This Morning when this is BBC! We also got mention of Davina McCall!
And Jason Manford’s wife in exec producer.

Reactions: 1
I also found the first season while bored during lockdown and really enjoyed it. I’m fascinated by the actress who plays Hannah’s face. She really is very odd looking. I’ve never seen such hooded eyes and the mouth is weird and she keeps kind of twitching and grinning with teeth bared when she’s cross. The eldest daughter also has strange under eye bags for someone so young.
I love the dark haired sister, I think she’s stunning and love her outfits. Sorry I don’t mean to be bitchy but couldn’t help but notice those things. Really enjoying this series, I’m about half way through.
IKWYM but I adore Nicola Walker, she’s amazing in every role she plays♥

I think I have to go back to the beginning, I can’t remember much
Trying to remember who everyone thought was Cora’s father in S2? (I know who it actually is😆)
Can’t remember that, but I remember the significance of the clogs keyring 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Just watched s2 monday again so I could remember, then did all of s3 tuesday and last night
😭😭😭
Emotional wreck
Will need to watch again
It was fabulous

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think poor Christie was doomed from series 1, when Nina said he just gets better with age. The poor guy has looked worse and less attractive/appealing each series :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm going to pause series 3 and go back and watch 1 and 2, there's so much I can't remember. I agree about Christie, he's looking the shadow of his series 1 self although I went off him when I saw his real name was Barry Atsma. Barry is bad enough but it sounds like Barry Asthma.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s Christie’s beard for me I feel he needs to go full silver fox or get the just for men out 😂

Reactions: 6
I think poor Christie was doomed from series 1, when Nina said he just gets better with age. The poor guy has looked worse and less attractive/appealing each series :ROFLMAO:
I put series 1 on to see the difference! I think it’s because in series 1 he was blonde with a bit of grey and tanned! Obviously lockdown did him no favours!

• Haha
Poor Barry, i never saw him the same way after googling him in the first series and seeing him grey with glasses just didn't have quite the same appeal!
Has anyone seen Bad Banks which he's in, im tempted to start it to see if seeing him in another language improves the appeal!

Reactions: 1
I love the clothes in this series. The wardrobe department did a great job. I have only seen one of the new series, but basing my view on the previous series.

I used to find Stephen Mangan striking to look at. Now I think he is sexy as he has aged.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I love how they show her fiddling with things in her hands and her phone etc, her acting is so good. In fact they all are 😍 I’m halfway through already, it better have a happy ending 😂

I don’t fancy Christie at all though 😂
It’s the pen for me! Think I might have to buy myself a nice shiny pen rather than using a chewed biro 😆

• Haha
It always makes me laugh how much of a social life they all have after work even when they have kids! Hannah is barely at home!

Reactions: 13
It always makes me laugh how much of a social life they all have after work even when they have kids! Hannah is barely at home!
In fairness I know guys who work in the city and this is normal to them, networking in a social environment!!

Reactions: 2
On episode 3. Wish my toddler would nap longer, I only get to watch one ep at a time 😭
It's so good.

Kate is thoroughly awful isn't she. That restaurant conversation in Ep 1 :mad:
Despite knowing that she was the one who cheated, I find myself rooting for Hannah every time. Nicola Walker is sublime isn't she? The little quirks of her face, the looks, the smirk when she saw Christie again and he invited her back to his room, I found totally believable, that she was experiencing that giddy rush you get when flirting with someone you fancy. I have already surmised that she won't get her happy ending with him though. Also feel sorry for Zander, but again the relationship between Tyler and Nina is spot on in terms of mannerisms and I find it really enthralling. Ian McElhinney is underused, I want more Prof Ron 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I binged it after that ending on the first episode and it was announced all episodes were available! I was in awe of Hannah’s Coach Tote Bag and it seems Lennie also used a Coach bag!

Reactions: 5
On episode 3. Wish my toddler would nap longer, I only get to watch one ep at a time 😭
It's so good.

Kate is thoroughly awful isn't she. That restaurant conversation in Ep 1 :mad:
Despite knowing that she was the one who cheated, I find myself rooting for Hannah every time. Nicola Walker is sublime isn't she? The little quirks of her face, the looks, the smirk when she saw Christie again and he invited her back to his room, I found totally believable, that she was experiencing that giddy rush you get when flirting with someone you fancy. I have already surmised that she won't get her happy ending with him though. Also feel sorry for Zander, but again the relationship between Tyler and Nina is spot on in terms of mannerisms and I find it really enthralling. Ian McElhinney is underused, I want more Prof Ron 😭
Actually Nathan cheated first!

I agree about Nicola..a very good actress and I enjoy all her mannerisms and little quirks! I find it hard to take Stephen Mangan serious as I can't forget him as Guy Secretan in the superb Green Wing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7