Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeterPanFan

Chatty Member
So she’s going to start getting Callie to review toys on her page which will be so relatable, keep up her gym with kids content and bring in food - cooking with kids, what her kids eat blah, blah, blah
Haven't seen it but probably so she can buy the favourite child all the toys and call it "work"

Reactions: 6

PeterPanFan

Chatty Member
Sorry I am absolutely NOT buying into it that anyone asked her for Makeup advice
View attachment 3003258
Well Halloween is only a few months away!!
---
Is this real life that a maw of 4 is prancing about her bedroom videoing herself in her underwear???
Jumping about like a fanny smiling and laughing into the camera like a deranged weirdo, not a thought goes to they poor boys and how much they will get slagged at school for their maw having her tits out on insta
And don't forget she's a real life unemployed busy mum of 4 always rushing about and never enough time in the day!

• Haha
To say she looks well is an overstatement 😅 but fair

Her style is so basic of the basic
The basic top the basic jeans the basic sandals that were in there prime 4 years ago the basic make up and horrific lipstick BUT she looks happy so I hope she is as happy as she shows us

Mysteryy

Chatty Member
Anyone wanting to guess what shameless is doing in Manchester? It's something for work so God only knows what it'll end up being.

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Absolutely fucking raging with Aimee.

Her waist is actually looking really slim in the black outfit she had on in her stories today. Still don't believe she's a Zara Medium but we saw she can't button them. Hate having to eat humble pie.
She was eye-fucking the shit out of herself for that whole story though. Her eyes looking at herself in the instead of the camera lense really distracted me. She does it a lot usually anyway!

Whatever she was wearing suited her and along with the angle of the phone on the counter, she definitely looked snatched 🫰. I wonder if she's been using a waist trainer as well?

I always had a tiny waist for the size of my boobs too, but now you can't see it because the boobs don't sit where they used to 🥀🥀

Small waist doesn't change how my C-section shelf tummy looks anyway so fuck it🙈🤣!

soupmodel

VIP Member
Why the fuck is she going on and on about this stag? Does that mean Kyle was sending her constant updates?

My man would be getting ripped to shreds if he spent a pal's stag do on his phone to me 🙈😂

• Haha

Glesgagal93

Why the fuck is she going on and on about this stag? Does that mean Kyle was sending her constant updates?

My man would be getting ripped to shreds if he spent a pal's stag do on his phone to me 🙈😂
He was out ALL night according to her.... and he apparently has a habit of playing away..... she woulda been paranoid lol

• Haha

heythere!

You'd better believe I ran here to say the same thing!

A zara size 12 no less! I'm not believing it at all.

So the reel the other day where she lifted the jeans up to camera showed the size as EUR 40 which is actually a size 12. Unless she bought more than one pair I suppose!

Peach*123

She is in absolute denial about her size. Not a hope in hell is she a 30 back. Big gammon maw loses a few lbs and thinks she’s getting into size 12 Zara jeans & 30 back bras, behave yourself you stupid woman, you’re at least, AT LEAST a size 16 on a good day
On a very fucking good day after she’s maybe starved herself for 3 weeks!!!

I’m at 16-18 my boob are GG so if she’s a J no chance is she a medium in a zara top! She’s actually delusional if she thinks she’s relatable!
I’d prefer her to admit it and dress her size tbh it would help me out for ideas😂

Reactions: 5

noseycddc

Her and Kyle surely aren’t allowing people to inject their face, untrained, non medics, being taught by the butcher???

• Haha

soupmodel

VIP Member
Ok, just going to throw it in there...who else thinks she is on ozempic?
She's definitely on Ozempic.
Okay spill the tea on how we would be able to know she's on ozempic? Is it easy to get, don't you need a prescription? Cause if yous have connections, hit me up 😂😂

I thought anyone could lose weight by being in a calorie deficit 🤔 🤷‍♀️? It really wouldn't take much for Aimee to shed a few pounds by moving a bit more. And by a bit more, I mean at all 😂.
I think mentally, she's never admitted that she's struggling with depression etc and has fallen into a slump of eating shite and sleeping all day/sitting on the couch/in the car. So if she's been genuinely being a bit more mindful of what she eats what and going to the gym or actually exercising, it makes sense she would have lost a bit of weight, no?

I thought folk on ozempic was tummy troubles 💩 and the gaunt face, lose skin and more obvious wrinkles? Do we think the work that the Burniston Butcher did to her face has hidden any of the signs of ozempic face?

Regardless I don't think Aimee has ever had a healthy relationship with food/body image. Definitely looks like an ongoing history of disordered eating (not to be confused with an eating disorder).

soupmodel

VIP Member
I've thought the same about foetal alcohol spectrum disorder before. Her features do fit the description along with her self reported ADHD and joint pain
It's pretty common for people to be mildly on that spectrum and not get diagnosed since women can not realise they are pregnant as soon as they are. Never mind how much more information and care there is now for people throughout pregnancy. There are obviously much more unfortunate and extreme cases for those who have an alcoholic mother.

She also didn't settle in school (she moved didn't she?)/had issues with authority... Even with her in-laws now 😬

Aimee, since you never read here 🤥, this is a link for you to consider. You can download the PDF and take it to your GP. They might consider helping you since the ADHD referrals are overwhelmed nationally:
---
Saxenda and ozempic not the exact same drug but same family, mounjaro completely different, very new though, they say people taking these drugs privately could end up saving the NHS millions.
So does it just make you shit the weight off?
---
Another jumpscare FFS, it looks like the filler has rejected the tan 😂😂

It's giving blackface/Magda from There's Something About Mary 🤎
Theres-Something-About-Marys-Magda.jpg

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
The jeans are cutting into her at the top of her thigh and pelvis. It’s making it look like she has a nappy