The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely categorically do not need any help from an unemployed useless smelly bleep like Aimee. I have 3 healthy happy kids, a career, a real man for a partner, a tidy house, proper lifelong pals, a dog who is trained, loved and not disposable.
Did you need therapy and a £1500 MLM course from junkie Brett because the cool girls in high school didn’t like you though???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way all these huns are dressing up the 'outing of trolls' as some sort of philanthropic act is so bleeping hilarious. I know for a fact folk like fat Ange and Aimee are mean girls. We already know they've cast out Drabbie and mum of dicks in the short time they've been publicly online. They're wee witches! "My DMs are open, I can help you!" I absolutely categorically do not need any help from an unemployed useless smelly bleep like Aimee. I have 3 healthy happy kids, a career, a real man for a partner, a tidy house, proper lifelong pals, a dog who is trained, loved and not disposable.
Yeah but if your kids are just boys you’re obviously miserable with your life and jealous of girl mums! Better go and manifest yourself a Callie rather than commenting on tattle!

Reactions: 6
Once again Aimee is talking shite.. if you’re going to lie on a public profile then at least make sure you’re clued up a wee bit.
Social work would never disclose who gave them information and would not tell Aimee, word for word what the report stated. If they do a home visit then they observe and giving all the details of the complaint would give people a chance to hide the concerns.
They also don’t need to ask permission to contact a nursery or school, they can even speak to a child at school without parents knowledge if they are really concerned.
I’d have called it a day with the whole social media thing if social work were at my door.

Reactions: 15
Ffs mad AD rambling on her stories again what an absolute cringe pot 😂 claiming that here for the banter was “caught” when in reality she outed herself to Aimée does not give anyone the fear. Comparing someone on a public forum having an opinion on someone’s very public life, to a woman who actual catfished you into sending dirty photos of yourself is absolutely no the same thing ya mad trumpet 🤣🤣🤣 she was jailed for posing as someone else and tricking folk into sending nudes, not for saying someone acts like a tube or their gaff is a state 😂 and news flash, people have been getting discussed online for years before Tattle existed, the only way to stop it is stop acting like a huge fanny 🤷🏻‍♀️
I wish I could like, love and laugh react this all at the same time. Do we think it'll take 1 or 2 weeks for her to go greeting to the paper about this movement and somehow invole the nudes thing again just to defo get some exposure. I canny even watch most of her stories cause she's a brass neck and her level of self importance is put of this world. Amazing what not winning a Miss Scotland title years ago can do for someone who's so bland.

Also all this jealous shite, that's what your mum tells you when you're a wean to make you feel better 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"here for the banter" was obviously the account Aimee used to lurk on this thread, and she's messaged herself an apology.

She couldn't lurk with no login, how else would she open up attachments to posts and see exactly what gurn-faced frame of her story was screenshotted?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I think she’s also messaged herself the apology. Hearforthebanter was who Aimee said was “one of her biggest trolls” - didn’t someone say she had commented here last in March or something??? Also what she on about her father in law got a tattle thread removed?? 🤣🤣🤣 she’s actually tuned to the moon! DDG also said on the comments of that woman Sammi’s latest post can’t remember her Instagram name, that hearforthebanter also was her biggest troll and she also got an apology from her last week - the same week she wasn’t even on Instagram 🥴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
"here for the banter" was obviously the account Aimee used to lurk on this thread, and she's messaged herself an apology.
I’ve been thinking this also, makes absolute sense! Who dug up the old “here for the banter” posts, was it not all one word answers?

Also to add, the comment about Callie pissy pants being a cancer victim and her father-in-law “intervening”to have it taken down 🙄
I swear I’ve never seen this comment, she’s 100% made that up IMO

I was thinking if her FIL did go to the bother of contacting tattle surely the next thing he would’ve done is have a serious conversation with Kyle and tell him to get the foot down and stop Aimee exploiting their children on Instagram. Seems pretty pointless otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve been looking at this thread for a long time and I don’t remember anyone saying she looked like a cancer victim. I wouldn’t find that funny. I’ve seen people say she looks like a Victorian child in need of vegetables and sunshine and people said she looks ill and drawn due to poor diet and nutrition/too much screen time but never a cancer victim. She is talking nonsense. Plus they got a thread removed!!? Haha that didn’t happen.
Now someone has said that hereforthebanter is her it makes sense.
Newsflash!!!!! If you don’t want people to talk about your family don’t put them online for nearly 30k people to judge. It’s simple. You don’t want your kids judged, don’t post them online haha. It really is that simple. Protect your kids and keep them off the internet. Let them make their own minds up when they become of age.

I was thinking if her FIL did go to the bother of contacting tattle surely the next thing he would’ve done is have a serious conversation with Kyle and tell him to get the foot down and stop Aimee exploiting their children on Instagram. Seems pretty pointless otherwise.
If she doesn't come on here how on earth did he even find it? I'd bet my life on it my FIL has never come across tattle

Wow oh wow, what have I missed 😱

I can’t wait for the police to come knocking at my door because I’ve said someone is a shite maw and she has tit shoes. bleeping hell, I’ve said worse about my own mum, lock me up and throw away the key 🤣🤣🤣

I’m just trying to get my head around something. If what we are doing is classed as trolling, are we not all guilty? I mean literally bleeping everyone. My boss said he thought a customer was annoying as duck the other day. How do I report his opinion? When do I tell his family? Should he lose his job?

Where does it bleeping end? If Aimee, Ddug, Ad and all the rest of the roasters can hand on their heart say they have never once bitched or gossiped about someone, ever ever ever then I’ll be damned.

But of course, I am just a jealous troll for having my own opinions. Jealous of what? Looking like I stink and being a shite mum? No ta x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
None of these women are as squeaky clean as they like to make out. I know some of Aimee’s friends and a dinner with them is spent gossiping about people who they think are below them and bitching about girls outfits on Instagram!!!!!!
Wow oh wow, what have I missed 😱

I can’t wait for the police to come knocking at my door because I’ve said someone is a shite maw and she has tit shoes. bleeping hell, I’ve said worse about my own mum, lock me up and throw away the key 🤣🤣🤣

I’m just trying to get my head around something. If what we are doing is classed as trolling, are we not all guilty? I mean literally bleeping everyone. My boss said he thought a customer was annoying as duck the other day. How do I report his opinion? When do I tell his family? Should he lose his job?

Where does it bleeping end? If Aimee, Ddug, Ad and all the rest of the roasters can hand on their heart say they have never once bitched or gossiped about someone, ever ever ever then I’ll be damned.

But of course, I am just a jealous troll for having my own opinions. Jealous of what? Looking like I stink and being a shite mum? No ta x

Reactions: 10
Aw poor unemployed Aimee who was born to be a mum has just realised she needs to clean 🙄 and WHO is that lassie's stories she's shared? ROUGH as duck.

Reactions: 7
Do we think she's still using her "goosed" phone instead of Kyles old one incase she's reminded of his recently used emojis 😉

I wish she would make up her mind. So she doesn't read here ans asks people not to tell her, but there's things she's been told that make her believe its someone who actually knows her?! "Done talking about it" after 4/5 stories of the same troll shite and then a other 6/7 and no doubt will be talking about it again soon.

That mother rendall, oh I don't have words.

• Haha
  • Wow
For someone that isn’t bothered she’s going on about it a fair bit is she no?
Hilarious that she’s realised it’s someone she knows who’s also commenting on here.

Aimee babes, I think you’ll find there’s more than one person on this thread who knows you in real life ☕🤐🤫

Reactions: 12
Do we think she's still using her "goosed" phone instead of Kyles old one incase she's reminded of his recently used emojis 😉

I wish she would make up her mind. So she doesn't read here ans asks people not to tell her, but there's things she's been told that make her believe its someone who actually knows her?! "Done talking about it" after 4/5 stories of the same troll shite and then a other 6/7 and no doubt will be talking about it again soon.

That mother rendall, oh I don't have words.
Omg remember that 😂😂😂 aimee kicking off cos Kyle used the eggplant water drops emojis🤣🤣🍆💦

Kyle probs has an account so he can have a wee witch

Course aimee likes rendall have a look at her thread girls ill say one word couch 😂😂😂

• Haha
Absolutely love the thought of Kyle in the cupboard under the stairs scrolling through tattle 😭 tattle loyal 🙌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn't see what she said about social work, but if they did visit her then they'll have had very good reason for doing so. Does she really think they used the resources for a home visit just because of some tattle posts? Everyone who looks at her profile knows what a shocking lack of routine and structure those children have, staff at nursery and school will also know this. You'd think anyone would literally be mortified that social work had been out, but noooooo, she uses it for content! Just a wee word of advice here Aimee, you're now on their radar, they will be watching what you post about the kids, and that's not the fault of tattle, tricias or anyone else, it's YOUR fault.

Reactions: 12
I do not usually sing her praises but Aimee looks like she has a bleeping cracking figure in that hot tub picture she put up a few days ago!!! Why does she cover it up with those bleeping purple tent dresses!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.