The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right. Few points to make.
1. Noone else thinks of you as an influencer either hen
2. Paying for 3 "kiddies" (I SHUDDER EVEN WRITING THAT) in nursery... so what's the excuse now because a 2 are at school (no that she would remember Jackson is at school now) and Callie is at nursery when she can be arsed to send her. So go out and make a bit of money. Which leads me onto my next point.
3. Your platform is not an income opportunity, and I'm mortified for her trying to say it is. Some free bottles of water, a cheese box and an invite to an OAP night is not an income. She'd probably make more if she sat out the front with the weans and sold lemonade to the neighbours.
4. I pray to go she stops spending money on absolute shite and tat in home bargains and saves to get a bigger car. Those 3 kids are squashed in the back there. Surely with all the overtime and being on call 😏 Kyle did they couldn't afford a car which was more comfortable for the "kiddies"
She’s got them stuffed in a corsa. Her husband drives a Range Rover! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Um Aimee one thing (we know you read here 👋) I’m definitely more than happy with my own life thanks because watching your tit show of a life shows that I’m actually not doing too bad and no one on here comments to bring you down cause we’re so miserable it’s simply we all have the same opinion of in your words the tiny snippets you show of your real life

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just catching up on her stories...almost peed my pants at her saying she's quite 'entrepeneural'...if that means begging for cookies, dancefloors and all manner of shite then yes Aimee you are entrepeneural.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I can absolutely categorically guarantee that Aimee is lying about phoning the social on herself. This is not how social work referrals go. "I told them to come over right away" 🤣🤣 aye ok I'll just dismiss my whole caseload to drive over to tell you you're a great maw asap because you're butthurt about someone online calling your wean ugly. bleeping hell she's a weapon!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can absolutely categorically guarantee that Aimee is lying about phoning the social on herself. This is not how social work referrals go. "I told them to come over right away" 🤣🤣 aye ok I'll just dismiss my whole caseload to drive over to tell you you're a great maw asap because you're butthurt about someone online calling your wean ugly. bleeping hell she's a weapon!
Yeah and 'they let me read the email' 🤣 I wouldn't think that was legal or professional? but someone please put me right.

Reactions: 12
So let me get this right, we comment on here because we’re jealous and want a Callie of our own? 🤣🤣🤣 I actually couldn’t think of anything worse! I’d rather have my vagina sewn up than deal with the possibility of having a child like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
😂 My 4 year old daughter doesn’t have to piss herself to get a bath. I think I’ll stick with her, cheers 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's trying too hard with the social work card, in my opinion. Absolutely no bleeping way did any of that happen. And how does she have proof it wasn't a mum from dancing, or a neighbour or a teacher (who follows her cause that's the be all and end all apparently) who reported her and not a tricia. Not that I believe it even happened.
And to make out that someone was jealous of callie because they had 3 boys but have since had a girl is disgusting and to me that says more about what aimee thinks about being a mum to boys...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker but finally made an account to stick my tuppence worth in lol . This “ movement “ they’re all talking about all over Instagram to take down tattle trolls is a joke . If these “ influencers” wouldn’t delete comments or block people when they expressed a different opinion then these sites wouldn’t be here !!! What kind of world are we living in where no one can take criticism !!! Their over inflated egos can’t take the fact some people may not like them so we’re labelled trolls !!! How Aimee can go on stories and give out parenting advice is beyond me . Blatantly obvious her wee girl is the favourite and I’m actually lost for words at her throwing herself a birthday party when poor Jackson never got one for his 5th birthday , a huge birthday with him starting school so recently . Doesn’t make me a troll saying that !!! Makes me a Mum that thinks putting yourself before your children is an absolute disgrace !!! This other Maw that keeps banging on about Aimee being so badly trolled and went & visited Ddug the other week to presumably offer her a shoulder to cry on from us trolls is going on about a comment that was made about her having an “ eccie jaw “ and cursing about us fuckers getting taken down is pathetic . Not every one will like you and there will be things people say that you don’t want to hear but that’s life ffs !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why do these people always think that anyway who has a negative opinion of them is just jealous not everyone will like you doesn't mean people are jealous, i cant understand why anyone would by jealous of her 🤷‍♀️

i can assure you Aimmee we are the furthest thing from jealous. Dugs pishing and shitting everywhere, not to mention jizzing on the sofa, messy house, boys who are glued to screens constantly fending for themselves while you make it perfectly clear your daughter is by far your favourite, daughter pishing herself for attention, multiple baths during the day when her young kids are downstairs unsupervised which is just weird, husband, who has cheated on her, constantly works long hard hours so she can fanny about doing duck all and spends any time hes home in his wee wanking cupboard playing his video games. None of that is even trolling its just facts stated on a gossip site not directly to you.

Am I missing something what would the 'trolls' be jealous of

Reactions: 9
Ffs mad AD rambling on her stories again what an absolute cringe pot 😂 claiming that here for the banter was “caught” when in reality she outed herself to Aimée does not give anyone the fear. Comparing someone on a public forum having an opinion on someone’s very public life, to a woman who actual catfished you into sending dirty photos of yourself is absolutely no the same thing ya mad trumpet 🤣🤣🤣 she was jailed for posing as someone else and tricking folk into sending nudes, not for saying someone acts like a tube or their gaff is a state 😂 and news flash, people have been getting discussed online for years before Tattle existed, the only way to stop it is stop acting like a huge fanny 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Ah shutttup! You can't catch anyone and trying to scare people off will only promote it more. If i message u then I'll outmyself and that 's the only way it can be done ya swine

Reactions: 7
Looks like steffi did tell people the identity of that girl then… so much for you have my word.

She must be searching for posts with her name in 🤣 funny. And… she didn’t say she was contacting the BBC cos she didn’t like you, it was cos you were constantly and blatantly breaking lockdown rules if you actually read the screenshot you posted

Reactions: 4
Looks like steffi did tell people the identity of that girl then… so much for you have my word.

She must be searching for posts with her name in 🤣 funny. And… she didn’t say she was contacting the BBC cos she didn’t like you, it was cos you were constantly and blatantly breaking lockdown rules if you actually read the screenshot you posted
Hopes her work take it seriously 🙄 I don’t think people would be keen on a drug dealers bird hosting their kids parties. I mean I personally wouldn’t care unless she started punting to my 5 year old but a lot of clients would. Also no wonder they keep breaking up Paul must be wondering why she keeps drawing attention to herself when he will want to stay under the radar in his profession. Which clearly is the one that keeps a roof over her head.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Goooooo morning Tattle.

I’ve been away on my holidays, not Northumberland - but Greece. (Come find me 😂🕵). And can’t believe I’ve missed this tit show.

What in the name of DDUG is Shaimee thinking?? All she’s achieved is either to get a pity party by those who can’t see past her lies or point those who have always thought she was an absolute roaster of a mother to Tattle.

Aimee, nobody that’s worth their weight believes a bleeping word you’ve written on your Instagram about social work. There’s only one reason your so defensive and it’s because you’re an actual mess.

Also I don’t comment on here because I’m jealous….

You’re a self-centred, manipulative, nasty and neglectful witch. You always have been and you’ll never change.

Why would I slide into your DMs to tell you that? You already know it.

It’s much more rewarding to see other people realising that too.

Best run along and get a picture of your gut hanging out to get everyone back on side.
And as for a sad life? Your lilac best friend in America is the definition of a sad life hen.

• Haha
  • Heart
The way all these huns are dressing up the 'outing of trolls' as some sort of philanthropic act is so bleeping hilarious. I know for a fact folk like fat Ange and Aimee are mean girls. We already know they've cast out Drabbie and mum of dicks in the short time they've been publicly online. They're wee witches! "My DMs are open, I can help you!" I absolutely categorically do not need any help from an unemployed useless smelly bleep like Aimee. I have 3 healthy happy kids, a career, a real man for a partner, a tidy house, proper lifelong pals, a dog who is trained, loved and not disposable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.