The social mama.xo #12 the goon from troons da is a creep pass it on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever the tattler was that just sent her that message ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ gold medal ๐Ÿฅ‡ pending ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ how she ever has the fkin audacity to share it speaks volumes ๐Ÿ™ˆshe genuinely thinks sheโ€™s doing nothing wrong ๐Ÿ™ˆ wow ๐Ÿคฏ
tricias out in force ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
About time that c*nt heard some home truths, obviously none of her family or friends are going to do it!

Reactions: 15
Whoever the tattler was that just sent her that message ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคญ gold medal ๐Ÿฅ‡ pending ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ how she even has the fkin audacity to share it speaks volumes ๐Ÿ™ˆshe genuinely thinks sheโ€™s doing nothing wrong ๐Ÿ™ˆ wow ๐Ÿคฏ
This is whatโ€™s frightening! She actually thinks people will comment condoning her behaviour..

Reactions: 7
And cue her sharing screenshots of all the messages of her being showered with sympathy from people telling her sheโ€™s such a good mum!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s like a worst bleep scheme maw (shout out to all the amazing scheme mums btw) with a posh accent ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™ˆ shes like someone youโ€™d see in the paper getting done for benefit fraud but has the poshest accent going and thinks sheโ€™s done no wrong ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฏ I am genuinely fkin baffled by her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ This stupid fkin fake accent that not even posh cunts use, a boggin house ๐Ÿคฎ weans that need a good dettol bath and a good feed ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s one weird bastard lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesnโ€™t document it is she for real. I know this womanโ€™s monthly cycle better than my own as she bangs on about it non stop

she will start sharing all the trolls are jealous messages and Lap this up for days and make out everyone is jealous

truth hurts you went away and made no effort at all for his bday and the wee lamb has to wait till October for a day out yet princess gets soft play trips and everything

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes tricias ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘wait to see she will be the next Kate Hayes crying troll, I seen she's been leaving lots of comments on her page recently so boring and predictable anything for engagement ๐Ÿ’คjust get you belly out and be done with it only timeAnyone likes anything on your grid anyway ๐Ÿ˜

Reactions: 9
Sheโ€™s got to be taking the piss here. Sheโ€™s got to be. I honestly think she is you know, to get attention on here or something.
No mum would favour one child over another so obviously in real life would they?
Munchausens by insta...another means of getting attention ๐Ÿ˜•

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She probably sent it to herself after reading here - all for the attention!! What's she actually wanting, an award for mum of the year because some other member of her family took her son out for his birthday because she chose not to be there - social mama by name and all that x

She is a fuckin roaster!! Boils my blood watching her it is neglect pure and simple, not for one second would she ever think about going away for any reason whatsoever and not being present on Callieโ€™s birthday, the disdain for that boy is so obvious. Fuckin cuntface!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No doubt sheโ€™ll be on tomorrow saying sheโ€™s checked with the police again who confirmed what she done was โ€œunillegalโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.