The Soaps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Corrie are portraying Covid really well. The other day Alya and Ryan came off the tram and removed their masks. They're mentioning "When things get back to normal" and the Rovers is doing takeaway beer with a one way system etc. I've not seen Emmerdale mention it at all which surprises me given they're on the same channel. I only watch those two so I don't know what the other soaps are doing.

Reactions: 4
I think Corrie are portraying Covid really well. The other day Alya and Ryan came off the tram and removed their masks. They're mentioning "When things get back to normal" and the Rovers is doing takeaway beer with a one way system etc. I've not seen Emmerdale mention it at all which surprises me given they're on the same channel. I only watch those two so I don't know what the other soaps are doing.
Eastenders isn’t back yet think they started filming a couple of weeks ago and it’s due back beginning of september. Not sure how coronation street are getting theirs out so quickly and eastenders can’t

Reactions: 1
I take my previous comment back, Emmerdale mentioned having a one way system in the cafe on Friday's episode.

I prefer EastEnders. I was born in East London and maybe that's why I prefer it. Where I grew up it was much more entertaining though. Also we had a lot of fun.

Am loving classic Emmerdale, watched it the first time around, but have forgotten so much.

Emmerdale has got really boring lately and the lockdown episodes were awful.

Corrie is great and the odd reference to Covid is really good.

Not missing Eastenders but can't wait for Hollyoaks to return.

Reactions: 2
2111A00E-D75B-4DDC-B876-0CB1C605FAA9.jpeg

Eastenders is elite. Corrie and Emmerdale both boring and repetitive. Hollyoaks and Home and Away are irrelevant.

• Heart
I love Eastenders, I've been watching the iconic/2008 episodes on BBC iplayer!
I loved the cliffhanger at the end of the last episode before they ran out of them where Sharon was back in the vic, iconic.

I stopped watching emmerdale around Christmas because it just went awful and the who killed Graham thing was embarrassing. I've dipped in and out during lockdown but the whole Harriet/Malone/Will storyline is so flat and I can't stand that Amelia kid

Corrie has always been a bit meh, I've always watched it but at the moment I'm only watching for Yasmeen (and Adam Barlow 🤤)

Stopped watching Hollyoaks Halloween 2016, I used to be obsessed and then Sienna's daughter Nico was pissing me off and I just thought "nah I've had enough" 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Glad it’s all slowly going back to normal. The only soap annoying me rn is emmerdale, the constant camera flicking drives me barmy. They really need to take lessons from eastenders and Corrie on how to film social distancing better.

Reactions: 3
Emmerdale is infuriating at the moment 😂

Meena is a poor man’s Alya from Corrie.

Dr Liam has made me cringe ever since the murder mystery episodes I can’t bare to watch any scenes with him anymore.