Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Hollyoaks

Votes: 24 18.5%
  • Home and Away

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Neighbours

Votes: 12 9.2%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch Corrie and Emmerdale. Got to be honest, I've struggled to keep track of whats happening since they reduced the episode schedule!

Reactions: 1
I watch Corrie and Emmerdale. Got to be honest, I've struggled to keep track of whats happening since they reduced the episode schedule!
Me too. The only one I’m actually up to date on is hollyoaks. I think I’m just gonna watch them all tomorrow night and be confused for a while 😂

I normally only watch Emmerdale but since lockdown Ive kind of lost interest and the lockdown episodes were dire. Im only watching Corrie ATM for the Yasmeen & Geoff storyline.

Reactions: 4
I watch Eastenders and Hollyoaks all the time. I started watching Corrie around the start of lock down as there was nothing much else to much and now I'm hooked again.

I watch Hollyoaks and Eastenders.
Hollyoaks are going to be showing some of my favourite episodes from the 90s next week, including Rob Hawthorn and the water tank! 🥰🥰🥰

Reactions: 2
Corrie and Eastenders for me. Although I’m not missing EE as much as I thought I would and the only think keeping me interested in Corrie at the moment is the Geoff and Yasmeen story.

I only watch Corrie and Emmerdale. I go through phases of which I prefer usually dependant on the storylines. At the minute I'm favouring Corrie for the Geoff and Yasmeen storyline

I watch Corrie and Hollyoaks. If nothing else is on I watch the others but not fussed if I miss them.

Corrie and Eastenders for me. Although I’m not missing EE as much as I thought I would and the only think keeping me interested in Corrie at the moment is the Geoff and Yasmeen story.
Same here in EE it just feels repetitive. Sick of dotty and the new peter and bobby.

Corrie is probably more interesting at this point

I watch them all apart from over lockdown I haven't really bothered with Emmerdale or Eastenders. Corrie im only really interested in Geoff and Yasmeen. I dip in and out of Hollyoaks but now its off until autumn but I do watch and enjoy Neighbours everyday

I watch them all apart from over lockdown I haven't really bothered with Emmerdale or Eastenders. Corrie im only really interested in Geoff and Yasmeen. I dip in and out of Hollyoaks but now its off until autumn but I do watch and enjoy Neighbours everyday
I didn't know Hollyoaks was off air. Was the last one yesterday?

Go Yameen finally sticking up to that fuckwit. I don’t think the trial will go the way Geoff thinks it will and it’ll all start to unravel fast.