Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Isn’t Anthony Cotton, the guy who plays Sean in Corrie meant to be a proper dick head in real life? I heard a lot of the cast don’t get on with him and he had his own little clique.

Reactions: 5

orangelolly

Chatty Member
I think Corrie are portraying Covid really well. The other day Alya and Ryan came off the tram and removed their masks. They're mentioning "When things get back to normal" and the Rovers is doing takeaway beer with a one way system etc. I've not seen Emmerdale mention it at all which surprises me given they're on the same channel. I only watch those two so I don't know what the other soaps are doing.

Reactions: 4

coconochanel

VIP Member
I normally only watch Emmerdale but since lockdown Ive kind of lost interest and the lockdown episodes were dire. Im only watching Corrie ATM for the Yasmeen & Geoff storyline.

Sticks&Stones

Isn’t Anthony Cotton, the guy who plays Sean in Corrie meant to be a proper dick head in real life? I heard a lot of the cast don’t get on with him and he had his own little clique.
I think it was also rumoured that a veteran cast member refused to be in scenes with him. I remember when he was on I'm a Celeb and John Thomson, who had briefly been in Corrie, tweeted about him being unpleasant.

How the character of Sean has lasted so long in Corrie I don't know, he has no family on screen and very rarely seems to get a storyline. Plus he is an awful character.

Sosig

Chatty Member
I love Eastenders, I've been watching the iconic/2008 episodes on BBC iplayer!
I loved the cliffhanger at the end of the last episode before they ran out of them where Sharon was back in the vic, iconic.

I stopped watching emmerdale around Christmas because it just went awful and the who killed Graham thing was embarrassing. I've dipped in and out during lockdown but the whole Harriet/Malone/Will storyline is so flat and I can't stand that Amelia kid

Corrie has always been a bit meh, I've always watched it but at the moment I'm only watching for Yasmeen (and Adam Barlow 🤤)

Stopped watching Hollyoaks Halloween 2016, I used to be obsessed and then Sienna's daughter Nico was pissing me off and I just thought "nah I've had enough" 😂

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
I watch Emmerdale, Corrie and Hollyoaks.

The Emmerdale lockdown episodes were awful. I've been playing 'spot the 2 metres apart' since it went back to normal. Also they haven't even mentioned corona virus or what happened in lockdown since they've been back. No storyline are even that interesting and I CANT STAND BELLE!!

I love Corrie, I get angry watching Geoff where I feel I cannot keep watching he annoys me that much. I fancy the pants off Adam and I bloody can't stand Gary Windass.

Hollyoaks is alright, it goes through phases of being really good and really bad. At the moment its a bit boring but I watch anyway. I like the Hollyoaks Favourites they are doing. I was made up when Max and OB were on a few! I want them to show when Warren killed Louise and the fire at the Dog when Mel and Sophie died. Going back a while 😂

• Haha

Hello Kitty

VIP Member
The hard man 😂

With that ginger hair he looks like a teddy bear

Sean needs to go anyway, he can’t act and never has any parts.

He may as well just start up a YouTube and make his livelihood off that.

I often wonder why they keep some of the actors in that show going. I know they’ve got bills but haven’t we all.

Also! I saw the one who plays Gails mum two weeks ago in town. Deardrie or something?

She’s absolutely tiny! God knows how big Gail is them because she’s even tinier!

And we already know David suffers from small man syndrome anyway.
Gail's mum is Audrey.
The whole Platt family can go as well, Sarah is very annoying.

Reactions: 3

Nosey Moo

Chatty Member
Glad it’s all slowly going back to normal. The only soap annoying me rn is emmerdale, the constant camera flicking drives me barmy. They really need to take lessons from eastenders and Corrie on how to film social distancing better.

Reactions: 3

PurplePhoenix97

Gary definitely needs to go! There's no one from his family left (bar Faye, if she counts?!) and I'm sick of him trying to play the hard man
The hard man 😂

With that ginger hair he looks like a teddy bear

Sean, Gary and Nick need to go
Sean needs to go anyway, he can’t act and never has any parts.

He may as well just start up a YouTube and make his livelihood off that.

I often wonder why they keep some of the actors in that show going. I know they’ve got bills but haven’t we all.

Also! I saw the one who plays Gails mum two weeks ago in town. Deardrie or something?

She’s absolutely tiny! God knows how big Gail is them because she’s even tinier!

And we already know David suffers from small man syndrome anyway.

Reactions: 2