The Soaps

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes on E4 they had a trailer saying that it would be back in autumn 2020
The trailer confused me. Surely if they have a trailer full of clips then they must’ve filmed the episodes that they are in? Why not just show the episodes? We’ll have nothing to watch at this rate - other than repeats 😭

Reactions: 1
Gary definitely needs to go! There's no one from his family left (bar Faye, if she counts?!) and I'm sick of him trying to play the hard man
The hard man 😂

With that ginger hair he looks like a teddy bear

Sean, Gary and Nick need to go
Sean needs to go anyway, he can’t act and never has any parts.

He may as well just start up a YouTube and make his livelihood off that.

I often wonder why they keep some of the actors in that show going. I know they’ve got bills but haven’t we all.

Also! I saw the one who plays Gails mum two weeks ago in town. Deardrie or something?

She’s absolutely tiny! God knows how big Gail is them because she’s even tinier!

And we already know David suffers from small man syndrome anyway.

Reactions: 2
The hard man 😂

With that ginger hair he looks like a teddy bear

Sean needs to go anyway, he can’t act and never has any parts.

He may as well just start up a YouTube and make his livelihood off that.

I often wonder why they keep some of the actors in that show going. I know they’ve got bills but haven’t we all.

Also! I saw the one who plays Gails mum two weeks ago in town. Deardrie or something?

She’s absolutely tiny! God knows how big Gail is them because she’s even tinier!

And we already know David suffers from small man syndrome anyway.
Gail's mum is Audrey.
The whole Platt family can go as well, Sarah is very annoying.

Reactions: 3
Isn’t Anthony Cotton, the guy who plays Sean in Corrie meant to be a proper dick head in real life? I heard a lot of the cast don’t get on with him and he had his own little clique.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t Anthony Cotton, the guy who plays Sean in Corrie meant to be a proper dick head in real life? I heard a lot of the cast don’t get on with him and he had his own little clique.
Yeah I read that too.

Did he used to have a chat show on itv or am I going mad?

Been watching corrie and eastenders for as long as I can remember and don't think that will change! I watched home and away for years (before it even went to ch5) but stopped a couple of years ago. I found it went through patterns. A while of not much happening and run of the mill stuff and every so often they would have a great storyline. I still think that when H&A do those great plots, it's probably one of the best soaps out there but the run of the mill stuff wasn't enough to keep me watching it five times a week.

I think it was also rumoured that a veteran cast member refused to be in scenes with him. I remember when he was on I'm a Celeb and John Thomson, who had briefly been in Corrie, tweeted about him being unpleasant.

How the character of Sean has lasted so long in Corrie I don't know, he has no family on screen and very rarely seems to get a storyline. Plus he is an awful character.

Reactions: 4
I think it was also rumoured that a veteran cast member refused to be in scenes with him. I remember when he was on I'm a Celeb and John Thomson, who had briefly been in Corrie, tweeted about him being unpleasant.

How the character of Sean has lasted so long in Corrie I don't know, he has no family on screen and very rarely seems to get a storyline. Plus he is an awful character.
He's awful. They need to get rid of him

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed that Eddie I think his name is, (Aggie the nurses’ husband) has started talking like Dev, extending his words and almost singing them!!

• Haha

I am sure I read somewhere that Jack P Shephard really doesn’t like him and avoids him. Maybe that’s the ‘veteran’ cast member although he could be one of many I suppose.

Has anyone noticed that Eddie I think his name is, (Aggie the nurses’ husband) has started talking like Dev, extending his words and almost singing them!!
They are the most pointless cast members ever. None of them can act, they just look so miserable 🤔

I watch Emmerdale, Corrie and Hollyoaks.

The Emmerdale lockdown episodes were awful. I've been playing 'spot the 2 metres apart' since it went back to normal. Also they haven't even mentioned corona virus or what happened in lockdown since they've been back. No storyline are even that interesting and I CANT STAND BELLE!!

I love Corrie, I get angry watching Geoff where I feel I cannot keep watching he annoys me that much. I fancy the pants off Adam and I bloody can't stand Gary Windass.

Hollyoaks is alright, it goes through phases of being really good and really bad. At the moment its a bit boring but I watch anyway. I like the Hollyoaks Favourites they are doing. I was made up when Max and OB were on a few! I want them to show when Warren killed Louise and the fire at the Dog when Mel and Sophie died. Going back a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4