The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that's the same as us Tattlers mentioning the fire conspiracies as just for 'fun'. Is that acceptable? does that make you feel better? no does it duck! So shove your damage control video number #2615 where the sun doesn't reach šŸ˜’
Lest we forget šŸŒŗšŸŖ–

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Where did he say he didnā€™t know what remembrance day was? God itā€™s things like this that make me wonder if he actually ever set foot inside a school beforeā€¦ bizarre
Its the recording of his live broadcast in FB. Thursday morning @ 10.55am He has taken it off
Seems Tattle has a lot of influence on him. It was disgusting how he munched down on hisbaguette just at the beginning of the silence then chewed and fidgeted all the way through.
Its nice to know he reads all our comments
Hi Nick. Remember your silence on Sunday please and try and watch the Cenotaph ceremony.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I was gobsmacked seeing these vids and the ones mumz posted, I hadn't realised he had such an obsession with fire :unsure: so he's had to phone 999 for fire service 3 times in the space of a year or so?? Surely this alone should set alarm bells ringing! :unsure::unsure::unsure:šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
Apparently he had something to do with this too! A car yard he ran with a Pete Hughes, stripping cars and selling parts on eBay etc

Reactions: 3

Is Peter Jessica s mother boyfriend
Donā€™t know the name link, wouldnā€™t surprise me, just had this on very good info!

To the theme tune of the Adams Family!

Heā€™s iffy & heā€™s Whiffy
Heā€™s Pyromanic Smithy
Their Thick, Heā€™s Fat, Their Divvy
The Smithy Family !

Da da da, Da da da šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
His ā€œlast word on the matterā€ clip where he has a go at police and says people should think twice before leaking where he is staying now. He needs to take his own advice
He posted that house address in June 2020 himself
No mistaking that decor
That my dear Nick is the very definition of thick as tit
He will probably remove this from TT as a lot of clips that get posted here seem to get deleted at source

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's a filthy, bone idle, illiterate, slob!
Why do people like them so much, I just don't get it.
Although, tbh I reckon the majority of his warriors are a few slices short of a loaf themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Dear Nick and family
There will be a British Legion parade at Oaklands Road War Memorial Bexleyheath, today at 10.40 if you are interested and respectful enough to attend.
There are other local War memorials in Welling and Bexley Village to name a few. I am going to the Eltham one otherwise I would of happily observed my silence with you and then explained in detail why this day is so important
If you choose to stay home the Cenotaph commemorations start at 10.15 on BBC 1
Please wear your poppy with pride.
Regards
Mumz & family

ps. Please have a wash and wear something clean

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So the they are paying people to get accounts taken down. All because people have a OPINION .

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Smithy Family #4 More cars than houses or sense. Stop with the pranks Nick's getting tense.
My2pWorth said:
Smithy Family #4 The Tik Tok Takers Are Getting More Haters

Smithy Family Thread #4 ā€˜Nicks Watching Tattle & Now Heā€™s Lost His Rattleā€™
Smithy Family #4 Nick's as Thick As A Brick, and Getting Upset At Tattle Stick

50 pages guys, thread suggestions or votes for above

I like number 3

Reactions: 4
Number 3 as it's still making me laugh šŸ¤£

So the they are paying people to get accounts taken down. All because people have a OPINION .
That warrior troll account has disappeared. The scammys won't be paying their fanclub to do this, they take take take not give šŸ˜ Notalent can't even advise them how to run their accounts and content properly so it won't be him.
Judging by the xx on the end it's some bored full time yummy mummy with ex issues and an infatuation for like minded people šŸ˜

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.