The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The joggies are manky on that video. This so we think he actually does things during the day? Why now bring fire back up? Maybe because it was pointed out his obsession with fires? I wouldn't trust this family with nothing. Especially that fool. Definitely watching this thread. Probably getting some sort of weird kick from it as he's still centre of attention.

Reactions: 10
The joggies are manky on that video. This so we think he actually does things during the day? Why now bring fire back up? Maybe because it was pointed out his obsession with fires? I wouldn't trust this family with nothing. Especially that fool.
Yep, it’s because of the all the Fire videos we’ve been posting plus the screenshots of the Emails to the police, he’s been having a real good read (or read too him, probably can’t read)

The Smithy Family Thread #4 ‘Nick Smith is Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yeah I heard that, not even sure it was declamation, might even be decamation! Bless him 😂
I think it was decamation. Lol
He accused police of giving out the wrong info
Didn’t Nick do that himself early on in the investigation?

Reactions: 7
Forced to leave an ap? Really? Well far be it from me to say.....Nick, you and your dysfunctional family are on "that ap" every day.....every single effing day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Loool looks like nicks been browsing tattle then, he even put the screenshots in his video!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just watched the video grudgingly to be honest because I just feel bored watching it, nothing is making sense to me and never will. I could post a long list but I think it's been said many times before. I Know from experience what it's like to be scared and trust me you move miles away and make yourself invisible, if you're really scared I mean and that is why I never believe they are not involved in some way.

Reactions: 11
I've just watched the video grudgingly to be honest because I just feel bored watching it, nothing is making sense to me and never will. I could post a long list but I think it's been said many times before. I Know from experience what it's like to be scared and trust me you move miles away and make yourself invisible, if you're really scared I mean and that is why I never believe they are not involved in some way.
Exactly! The police have told him to come off SM for a reason. Yet he’ll continually post videos and people are going to spot him and say where he is. That’s what happens when you have a following on SM. He’s basically just done a 5 min sob story slagging off police. I hope they never help him at all, he doesn’t deserve it. If I was working his case he’d be getting two fingers up at him.

Reactions: 6
He goes on about people posting the address he is at now but he drives down the roads with street names Sits in the same cafe each day. Goes to Sares shop. Tells us the kids school is behind the old house. Tells us he is at Bluewater, At Adsa Bexleyheath, at the SA Welling. At named lakes, at named zip wire, the car registrations have been on show, the new house he showed the outside and how many bedrooms and what area. LISTEN NICK. PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO USE GOOGLE. It’s all public information. Get over yourself

Smithy Family Thread #4 ‘Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle’ 😉😂 [/QUOTE said:
Gets my vote absolutely pissed myself laughing at this 🤣🤣🤣

Can we have a baby hat and dummy photoshopped with his face please 👶🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
The Remembrance post about him not observing the 2 minutes silence & not even knowing what it was for is bleeping disgusting.
Young men died so you have your freedom today, they give up their lives for scumbags like you to duck about all day & offer duck all to society.

@mumz your poppies are absolutely beautiful and as a Mum to a serving soldier it really touches my heart that good people like yourself do this to raise money for the RBL, so thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
There's also this one

I was gobsmacked seeing these vids and the ones mumz posted, I hadn't realised he had such an obsession with fire :unsure: so he's had to phone 999 for fire service 3 times in the space of a year or so?? Surely this alone should set alarm bells ringing! :unsure::unsure::unsure:🤷‍♂️

The Remembrance post about him not observing the 2 minutes silence & not even knowing what it was for is bleeping disgusting.
Young men died so you have your freedom today, they give up their lives for scumbags like you to duck about all day & offer duck all to society.

@mumz your poppies are absolutely beautiful and as a Mum to a serving soldier it really touches my heart that good people like yourself do this to raise money for the RBL, so thank you ❤
Thank you and thank your offspring for their service
RBL is close to my heart
When you grow up with stories from older family members about the great war and wars thereafter, you listen, you respect, and you remember. You have a duty to pass that on to future generations, we are taught about it in school. How Nick or Jess as adults don’t have a clue about it, or tell their own children is just beyond me. My 4 year old grandson has no understanding of war or history but if asked about a poppy, he will confidently say “It’s to remember the brave soldiers”. We say soldiers this early on to mean all military x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My partner has served 14 years he will always be an Army man if that makes sense, his hair his shoes even how he folds his clothes.

• Heart
And que the video of we know what Remembrance day means we were just making a video for fun. Do you think at this point they should be realising that their videos are not good when they have to make a video to explain why they done that video. To me that states your s**t at your "job"

My partner has served 14 years he will always be an Army man if that makes sense, his hair his shoes even how he folds his clothes.
Thank you. And thank him x
And que the video of we know what Remembrance day means we were just making a video for fun. Do you think at this point they should be realising that their videos are not good when they have to make a video to explain why they done that video. To me that states your s**t at your "job"
He has another chance to get it right for Remembrance Sunday. Wonder if he knows what the difference is. Hope people cut their live broadcasts as well, turning off comments isn’t enough respect.

• Heart
Where did he say he didn’t know what remembrance day was? God it’s things like this that make me wonder if he actually ever set foot inside a school before… bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.