The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How ironic
He has paired partnership with GoFundMe which I suppose works like he us advertising for them which means he is getting paid to promote them
He is encouraging people to do Movember but through his GFM
Movember has it’s own site and fundraising platform Movember.com it’s been going for years
Even so, anyone can set up a GFM or JG etc so why do sheep have to do it through the Iffy GFM?
The guy is a dirty hairy messy fool, who has shaved off his messy hairy facial whiskers ready to grow it again just to get people to sign up to GFM through his link.
Is this a role model for mens health?
It’s the GFM that kicked off a lot of his backlash. The sheer gaul of him now using it in this manner
Please if anyone is doing Movember pay the money direct to Movember fund raising page.
I just saw that, how is people constantly being put under pressure to GFM fun I don't get it but I'm really going offa Tictok it's just about money.

Reactions: 5
This latest stunt with the gofundme ad for movember actually boils my blood my dad had testicular cancer when I was younger and for the likes of that halfwit to try and gain from others suffering is disgusting. Any fool who donates through his link rather than the actual site are just as sick because damn well none of that money will go to the actual cause it will go towards that scums Christmas or maybe a newer jet ski because f*ck the people who actually need it. Honestly I despise that man

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He isn't doing a go fund me it's a ad on how to do then he's promoting movemeber I think .when you go to the link in the gofund me on his bio he's promoting other people's go funds mes that are doing movemeber .not him doing one himself

Reactions: 1
He isn't doing a go fund me it's a ad on how to do then he's promoting movemeber I think .when you go to the link in the gofund me on his bio he's promoting other people's go funds mes that are doing movemeber .not him doing one himself
He still gets paid every time someone clicks on his bio link for the gofundme though which is the sick part and tbh gofundme already takes a large portion of money raised movember already has a site where you sign up and people can either donate to you raising the money or to the charity itself so why would anyone need to set up a gofundme bothers me because not all the money goes to the charity just doesn't sit right with me.

So yes he still profits from it even if he himself doesn't have a gofundme, gofundme are paying him still

Reactions: 10
He still gets paid every time someone clicks on his bio link for the gofundme though which is the sick part and tbh gofundme already takes a large portion of money raised movember already has a site where you sign up and people can either donate to you raising the money or to the charity itself so why would anyone need to set up a gofundme bothers me because not all the money goes to the charity just doesn't sit right with me.

So yes he still profits from it even if he himself doesn't have a gofundme, gofundme are paying him still
He will be doing it for profit that's for sure, who would go via them.

Reactions: 6
He is a scummy fucker.
He will get a % from GoFundMe everytime anyone hits his link.
Yes, your money goes to the charity, but GFM pay him for advertising for them.

Reactions: 7
Nicks made a film, with Jack pretending to buy himself £700 worth of trainers and games for himself, the film is so over-acted by Nick, pretending to get angry, and all it is, is to explain to people he puts a % of the Iffys earnings aside to do good things and give back. It’s a ridiculous self serving bit of footage carefully planned out so he can yet again fool people into thinking how much good he does. So many people have lost trust in him now but their is still those warriors who lap it all up

I just had to post this screenshot here. Handsome? Shocking lol

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
No I know I put that as I saw people commenting saying it was a old video that had been reposted

Reactions: 3
Nicks made a film, with Jack pretending to buy himself £700 worth of trainers and games for himself, the film is so over-acted by Nick, pretending to get angry, and all it is, is to explain to people he puts a % of the Iffys earnings aside to do good things and give back. It’s a ridiculous self serving bit of footage carefully planned out so he can yet again fool people into thinking how much good he does. So many people have lost trust in him now but their is still those warriors who lap it all up

I just had to post this screenshot here. Handsome? Shocking lol
Silly old goat needs her eyes testing 🤓😂

Reactions: 4
His income must be drying up if he's having to look for other sources. There's thousands of likes for those negative comments, surely he must realise people are seeing his true colours. He has to damage control everything he does because he is out of control. Mention GFM and he starts drooling at the possibilities 🤤🤑

Reactions: 9
Posting more old videos this morning I see. Trying to get his followers back by reminiscing. Sadly it’s not working judging by the comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why doesn't he stop being a prick & get a job, His kids must be so embarrassed. Why do they do these tit videos with him? Their friends must think they are all so stupid.

Reactions: 10
Why doesn't he stop being a prick & get a job, His kids must be so embarrassed. Why do they do these tit videos with him? Their friends must think they are all so stupid.
Jack and Amy really do come across as idiots. Jess isn’t far behind and Nick comes across as arrogant and entitled.

Reactions: 8
What I can't believe is his so called agent hasn't sat him down and said your content isn't doing well you need to stop doing such stupid stuff. Also the agent needs to explain to him that not everyone is going to like him and as its soical media people are allowed an opinion on them and he needs to not react in the way he does when he gets comments he doesn't like.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.