The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cannot be true, so we have gone from superstars like Michael Jackson to Smithy's, I'll never believe it and say it were true the company cannot be doing very well these days....
I've seen it it's nothing I was thinking some massive campaign on TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone is saying the Smithy Family are going to Tokfest that weird extra from Silence of the Lambs will wet her pants she's going to be there.

• Haha
It's held currently in Birmingham for people to meet others from Tictok.Ive only seen one person I recognize Tom Manley oh and the Gasgoine Family
Oh! Well either nick will think he’s too famous to go, or he’ll say he’s too busy when really he knows people will want their pound of flesh about the go fund me money!

Oh look 23 June. No seatbelt Jess. And baby seat no belt or not fitted correctly because one strap goes behind the seat and one goes right across the body of the seat at the front

Reactions: 5
Oh look 23 June. No seatbelt Jess. And baby seat no belt or not fitted correctly because one strap goes behind the seat and one goes right across the body of the seat at the front
What have they got against belts? bleeping morons!

In this one they don’t even strap the baby in the pram. It takes seconds

Reactions: 1
That cannot be true, so we have gone from superstars like Michael Jackson to Smithy's, I'll never believe it and say it were true the company cannot be doing very well these days....

They can't pick um Michael Jackson was well dodge as well . It will be Fred west in a vest soon🤔oh wait it already is 😂😂

Oh! Well either nick will think he’s too famous to go, or he’ll say he’s too busy when really he knows people will want their pound of flesh about the go fund me money!
The pressure is on even by fans of his

In this one they don’t even strap the baby in the pram. It takes seconds

They are rubbing people up the wrong way. Then cry when they get tit back for it.

Nick, Jack and 🐭 have left after one hour with some random fella they don't look well to me.

Oh he's put it back up now after it got taken do but just put family instead of smithy family , the guy needs a award for this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nick, Jack and 🐭 have left after one hour with some random fella they don't look well to me.
That’s the guy who helps build all the wood stuff in the house. He made the bed and other bits. I seen the TT of them all in thr smoking shelter. Nick really looks rough.

That’s the guy who helps build all the wood stuff in the house. He made the bed and other bits. I seen the TT of them all in thr smoking shelter. Nick really looks rough.
He really does, I would hate to have the burden of guilt on my shoulders.

Reactions: 4
Look at the size of him from over a year ago to now. He will be saying 'breakfast' in his new videos 🤣
I'm guessing when you stop sniffing ❄ you put weight on? Oh no forget that, it's because he's a lazy stay at home for no reason greedy tik tok and takeaway woman 🥴

Edited: to change slob to woman, as it has more of a ring to it 😉

Reactions: 6
Look at the size of him from over a year ago to now. He will be saying 'breakfast' in his new videos 🤣
I'm guessing when you stop sniffing ❄ you put weight on? Oh no forget that, it's because he's a lazy stay at home for no reason greedy tik tok and takeaway woman 🥴

Edited: to change slob to woman, as it has more of a ring to it 😉

Have you seen him eat? It's even more gross than watching Beetroot, the crunchy, slurpy, munchy, chomp chomp, guzzle is disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who came up with the hiding watching Jess with a motorcycle helmet on idea, Seriously who would find that funny and I did not watch till the end but went straight to comments. I've never once seen anything they do I could say is funny.

They had an exhausting LONG drive last night, stayed over in a hotel and today are house hunting, how far is a LONG drive? lol an hour? 5 hours? lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.