The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting negative comments on FB today, Nick filming Jack having a poo! Yup you read that right

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Too hot to work on the house!! But not too hot to destroy wheelie bins and race them for a bet!! This man gets more and more ridiculous every day 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Too hot to work on the house!! But not too hot to destroy wheelie bins and race them for a bet!! This man gets more and more ridiculous every day 😡
I think those bins cost £30-40 each. Unless they belong to Bexley Council

Reactions: 6
I think those bins cost £30-40 each. Unless they belong to Bexley Council
Paid £57 for ours
Not sure if Bexley council do, they never did all the time I was under their borough.

You beat me too it. That house could be ready by now if a real builder was doing it. His fans are pure thick to believe his bull tit.

Reactions: 5
Imagine while your at school knowing your dad is spending the day sitting in a wheelie bin in his white vest at the park trying to crash into a bush. Bet they left them by the dog tit bins for someone else to clear up. Absolute morons 😅🤣

Reactions: 16
The Council don't part with them easy, I Know I asked for an extra one with no luck.Did you see what therealdiamond is that the name good looking chap said about the strange guy with the cap

Reactions: 3
Also…how have none of them had covid? Considering they’ve broken lockdown rules from the start and having a million support bubbles! I wonder if the ‘cold’ that Jess hd was un tested covid?

Reactions: 7
Also…how have none of them had covid? Considering they’ve broken lockdown rules from the start and having a million support bubbles! I wonder if the ‘cold’ that Jess hd was un tested covid?
I doubt they’d even test! They’re the type to just spread it round without giving a damn about who they’re putting at risk although Nick doesn’t seem too healthy so if I was them I’d be concerned about him getting it, he always seems out of breath

Reactions: 8
That woman with the smithy family tattoo drives me mad how can a grown ass woman like that be so thick and that tattoo well I have no words for that

Reactions: 10

Not sure if this works but was laughing so much at this morning 🤣

• Haha
That woman with the smithy family tattoo drives me mad how can a grown ass woman like that be so thick and that tattoo well I have no words for that
You know she reminds me of a character from a film. There she is in what looks like a cell with strange writing on the wall, she obsesses over people who would not give her the time of day. Nick is asking for names of charities to help well how about sending a team of decorators to her house for a makeover and support people who show you royalty. I do not mean hand over cash either.

I have the same question as before, Nick or a Warrior, Why is Nick repeatedly saying DHB is someone he is not. Anyway if someone is trying to help free of charge to find these dangerous Arsonists, why are you almost to a point of hysteria trying to shut him up and get him banned.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.