Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bellebeau

Gettiing more and more hate daily on TT
That jet ski has really riled people
it’s the way he acted on that video I think that’s annoyed people more I must admit It made me want to push him off lol and I didn’t even donate I feel sorry for those who did they Must feel like mugs he is jus laughing in everyone face now with no care saying they are still working does he not realise the fans as who pay him lol

Reactions: 11

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Laughing at the comments on Tik Tok with the Jet Ski... 'carry on France needs you' 🤣🤣🤣
I think he's Bi polar, spends money like water, impulsive, manic, dangerous and destructive then goes all depressed, cries and wants sympathy.

mumz

VIP Member
They are on live this morning playing a game on the new PS5 he just bought himself at an over the top price on FB because none left in the shops
It’s only due to audience pointing out its 2 mins silence
Jess- oh it’s a minutes silence Nick
Nick - Okay we can do that. What’s it for?
Jess- Remembrance you know the poppy
Nick- Is it Remembrance Day today? Look we can swap characters Jess
Jess ( after reading viewers replies) It’s a 2 minute silence isn’t it?
Nick- No it’s a minutes silence isn’t it?
Jess- Is it 1 or 2. Can someone confirm quickly?

Just as it turned 11am he took a big bite of his baguette and sat there chewing it with his mouth open, started shuffling in his seat, then started fiddling with his phone, couldn’t see what he was doing but it looked like he was reading comments. Then he gave a thumbs up before the 2 mins was up then looked at Jess as though to say is it time done yet
Ffs just be respectful and cut the live for 2 mins.
I knit poppies for the Legion and sadly say there wasn’t a poppy to be seen between them.
A few of my poppies
Lest we forget

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've just watched the video grudgingly to be honest because I just feel bored watching it, nothing is making sense to me and never will. I could post a long list but I think it's been said many times before. I Know from experience what it's like to be scared and trust me you move miles away and make yourself invisible, if you're really scared I mean and that is why I never believe they are not involved in some way.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Scratchcard video is disgusting. He’s not right in the head doing that. Yet again another look how much money I’ve got to spare video.

I don’t believe ALL that donation money has gone to charities.. and IF by some miracle it has, where has the money for scratch cards, jet skis, holidays, etc come from? Coz if he had all that to spare then he’d pay hundred quid for his windscreen to be fixed no? 🤔🤔 he chats 💩 he’s only posted that coz so many are seeing through him and his bullshit now and wants to redeem himself. Too little too late knobhead

Last edited:

My2pWorth

VIP Member
You don't even need to finish writing smithy fam and the top search is JETSKI 🤣🤣🤣 Followed by the articles in Daily Mail and The Sun 😆 It's not just Tattlers that don't like him. Direct them here as all the receipts and evidence of his dangerous acts are posted here. It won't be deleted like his videos are! 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😉

• Haha

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
Unless you have all the money to hand you don't have to pay the funeral off immediately either you can pay it off. If he has all the money he is claiming to have now that's his a funeral wouldn't of stopped him fixing a screen. Looking at around 5 - 6 grand for a funeral, I know nothing about jet skis but I'm sure they will cost a lot of money. Never mind the stupid amount spent on sweets etc. Smithy family has been on Facebook for a lot longer than since the fire started
Then the scratch cards..£1600 on them and said he won £900 I think and was donating it to food banks 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why not just donate the £1600 in the first place? All the pound coins on that stupid fruit machine aswell. He’s only fooling the foolish, and that number is decreasing day by day.

Reactions: 10

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I think he set it up as a prank, all of his pranks could take a wrong turn to me they are dangerous. They all look very happy now don't they. Why they trying to shut DHB up are his questions a bit to near the truth.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Christ what a bunch of charvas. They make the cast of 'Shameless' look like 'The Crown'.. Vile cretins

Hayley2349

Isn’t it strange that people forget the good that is done
The Smithy family, they have been brilliant in giving time to people.
seriously, judging people on their appearance, seriously have you ever wondered if these people see These comments and look in the mirror and want to cry
hope it’s the opposite and they are proud of the way they look
an ugly heart is what’s more important, seriously guys. Comments about people’s physical appearance is wrong on so many levels

#bekind
Aren’t you forgetting about the fake poor me act they constantly portrayed? Funny how since the “arson”, no more trouble has been reported etc. They are scammers.

mumz

VIP Member
there apprently working with gofund me in there latest video they have got screenshots of the money they have put into the charitys and apprently are working directly with gofund me or something so we can see where its gone as wsll
He probably had to do that to shush people up and now thinks it’s his get out of jail free card

feck sake. All the smithy donations have today’s date on. Hes only done it because ye could see trouble brewing

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Aww how lovely is that, buying his wee mam a car with money he conned out of people what a sweet guy. Think the police who already had doubts will wanna look more into his finances cause none of the money he's supposedly paid charities will actually have been real payments
I think those charity payment screenshots were faked, I really do.
That cunt pocketed all of the GFM money that people donated.
They coined in well over £50k, with all those GFM links that were flying about at the time, no wonder he's splashing the cash! He must be laughing at all those followers for being gullible fools.

mumz

VIP Member
Shopping at Louis Vuitton now and Hatton Garden for diamonds ...........
In posh shops wearing an old dirty stained tatty grey track suit, its like a bad remake of Pretty Woman when she shops in Rodeo Drive
You can buy diamonds anywhere, why do you have to go upmarket and go to a proper diamond dealer?
Not been near the house in weeks, I think we might see that up for sale soon, probably pocketed the insurance money with no intention of doing the place up
Amy & Jack ..Sitting on a train with feet on the chairs. No manners, no proper upbringing, no respect
Nick saying to Jack, I will give you £10 for every second you stay in the fountain, so Jack earned £150 ( cant remember exact amount) from it .. give the £150 to the charities you love so much!
Removing vids............Why would you remove vids?
Because vids are evidence ............
Why would you remove evidence?

EXACTLY

confusedmumma

Too hot to work on the house!! But not too hot to destroy wheelie bins and race them for a bet!! This man gets more and more ridiculous every day 😡

• Heart