Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bennycs

Chatty Member
I'm sorry, but what does anyone get from supporting this family?

Those pumpkin videos are infuriating. Not only does he waste the pumpkins, he then throws himself into a muddy puddle. How that man has managed to impregnate two women is beyond me. What do they see in him? He's an actual moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Bennycs

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen that guy's videos who works in a coffee shop and he backchats his boss?

He put a video up saying that he didn't find the Smithy Family funny and that he thought there was something toxic about them. Yesterday, he did another video saying they had messaged him asking him to remove the video because it was damaging to the reputation they had worked hard for. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I've opened the vino
Leeboy, the stage is yours 😂😂

P.S the whole iffy family are wrong uns & imo they are 100% behind the fire.
I thought it right from the very 1st video he posted about it.

mumz

VIP Member
The new house fell through. Off in a 10 hour drive to stay somewhere for 4 days house hunting again tomorrow. Sounds like Devon or West somewhere again.
Tonight they are out delivering food to local , homeless people, filming it, saying the peoples names, talking about how he knows them, giving the EXACT location, of where they sleep, street name, town etc , Gives their names out, and what exact shop doorway they sleep in, then says in the next sentence. I don’t film giving them the food, they don’t want to be on camera, it’s not what we are about , it’s important to respect their privacy, it’s wrong if we film it and expose them blah blah blah. Oh the irony lol. So we know names, towns, streets, doorway location, church yard location, car park location, we even know that one has an army camouflage sleeping bag, and the name of another ones dog, Nick is truly that thick he can’t see he already exposed them. Ooookay then……

• Angry

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Yes I think he uses him to make up for not being a full time dad to his own son. It also seems like he's banging the cougar checkout hag and he's also a bit too comfortable around young Amy 😒 His whole behaviour and mannerisms is because he had a shit childhood and has Adhd you know 😏😉😆

Bit early but here's a new thread suggestion 🤣🤣
Smithy Family #4 The Tik Tok Takers Are Getting More Haters

• Haha

Bellebeau

it was jess tgat brought hin the jet ski for his birhday for all we know her mum helped her with it
Lozza no offence but you seem to be very much in the smith camp that’s entirely your choice but this discussion isn’t about round about defending why he acts the way he does or making excuses or theories etc

mrslh

He really annoyed me . Gone from can’t fix his window screen to suddenly rich and it’s his money . No it’s the money you scammed from gullible people after setting your car on fire . Jet ski brand new Nike clobber a flash car the list goes on this family need shutting down

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
This latest stunt with the gofundme ad for movember actually boils my blood my dad had testicular cancer when I was younger and for the likes of that halfwit to try and gain from others suffering is disgusting. Any fool who donates through his link rather than the actual site are just as sick because damn well none of that money will go to the actual cause it will go towards that scums Christmas or maybe a newer jet ski because f*ck the people who actually need it. Honestly I despise that man

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Bellebeau

I know he reads here so here’s a warning your hated in southend too don’t bother getting a unit or a house there your not wanted there either arsonists conmen and narcissistic manipulators are not welcome round there ✌🏻

• Sick

mrslh

He’s vile how any of Jess family like him is beyond me so the father in law when did he say all this did he say nick is in debts with people

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
The Remembrance post about him not observing the 2 minutes silence & not even knowing what it was for is fucking disgusting.
Young men died so you have your freedom today, they give up their lives for scumbags like you to fuck about all day & offer fuck all to society.

@mumz your poppies are absolutely beautiful and as a Mum to a serving soldier it really touches my heart that good people like yourself do this to raise money for the RBL, so thank you ❤

• Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
If you mean tok fest, tik tok didn’t arrange that and has no affiliation to it. Has anyone seen the video of them now sponsored in a paid partnership with Pepsi? They are in their house even though they said they wasn’t using it anymore, and he is filming in the pool. I thought the house brought back too many bad memories! Why would he still put it out there is beyond me, it’s funny how even though he still posting from the house that the prank callers And take aways have stopped. Definitely seems like it was a buildup before the fire to make out they were being victims before that happened.

Pepsi must be badly stuck to let liar liar promote their goods 🙄. A Dodgy chav in a wife beater vest 🙄 fucking hell times must be tough

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
He's a filthy, bone idle, illiterate, slob!
Why do people like them so much, I just don't get it.
Although, tbh I reckon the majority of his warriors are a few slices short of a loaf themselves.

• Heart

Bellebeau

They all went for a meal after, according to Nicks he doesn't have good internet at home vid.
Ok. I suppose it’s possible it was an alcohol free meal lol
But most celebratory meals have booze and more often than not bubbles.
Then he drove to the shop after he dropped Jess and the kids home to get a good wifi signal?
Another point. If my wifi goes down at home, I still have data that I use away from my own home set up. Don’t we all?
he probs just drive to the shop to reassure his geriatric side chick she’s still
Going to be getting his wood jus cos he is wifeing Jess for the views 😂

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
This is why I dont get .obviously they have other money and get money from social media so I don't get all these comments now whenever they buy anything at all that its coming from the gofund me .when they will have other money .like I dont agree with everything they do but this is something I just don't understand .even if he ended up showing people where everything from the go fund me went to .I feel like people would still say something
Even with other income. Its a bit rub people’s noses in it with a new top range car, gold & diamond jewellery, designer glasses, designer clothes and footwear, a 6 bedroom house with a pool and stables in the countryside, staying in hotels, £470 on sweets, cafe breakfast for 4 or 5 people daily etc etc etc. All that and you can’t afford a new windscreen!

• Heart

lollypop89

Who noticed that smithy family , Lawrence and all they're little crew we not invited by tictok to do the meet and greet ? 🤣 Even tictok doesn't like them 🤦🤣
If you mean tok fest, tik tok didn’t arrange that and has no affiliation to it. Has anyone seen the video of them now sponsored in a paid partnership with Pepsi? They are in their house even though they said they wasn’t using it anymore, and he is filming in the pool. I thought the house brought back too many bad memories! Why would he still put it out there is beyond me, it’s funny how even though he still posting from the house that the prank callers And take aways have stopped. Definitely seems like it was a buildup before the fire to make out they were being victims before that happened.

Leeboy31

There hasn't been a official confirmation yet. And they seem to have stopped talking about it and trying to find out who done it.
I mean he's meant to be fixing that house up but not been near it in ages.
He forgets the Internet has long memories and once things are out there he can't get rid of it.
I still believe he had something to do with it.
It was Jack that did it! I’ve got the photo stills, the exact same hooded puffer coat, the flat skinny chest, the same walk, I’ve got stills of the car drive where you can see Nick swept the drive clean, had a empty metal skip as a fire fender, he’d stacked timber pallets to protect the disability scooters, he even placed a sheet of plywood next to the car to try and stop flame spread to next door ! I have so much evidence, and the idiot jumps in my inbox or blocks me when I say anything

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart