The Sloppies Nominations (Jack Monroe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you so much Peoply H! I'm particularly delighted that Celeb Squad have been recognised for their sterling work. Thanks for all you don't do, lads!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry everyone for the delay, I could palm you off with a cacaphony of excuses but I SHAN'T (actually I was just Busy)!
The results are here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Rl5mSSFrs8ce1QKoOYDHi5HZlCJzsfRILFZEk8hltoI/edit

I used a google form again and I couldn't figure out how to turn off responses. So if you would like to leave a message, funny comments, grafitti or tell me to get fucked, feel free.
Thank you so much for this! I've been hooting and wailing laughing a normal amount at the memories this brought up. Love to you all 💖

Reactions: 6
It’s a real shame her advice to twit cans open with a knife and hammer came after nominations closed.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 5
An incredible capture of the wild ride that was 2022!! Loved it. ♥ The eye of sauron award now seems more like a palintir, as the grifty kitchen chaos has absolutely dwarfed it now!

Reactions: 4
Re the Jack downfall doc on Netflix, I really can’t wait for the Oprah interview with @Geetbo when she’ll ask about the three tin tender 👍🏼
924FFA0B-CB6B-4566-8A6F-C83FE9B4440F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Captainmouse it should NOT publicly display your email however I took the precaution of making a burner one.
Here is a link to The Sloppies. That was actually a lot of fun and I'm open to doing it again this year if time allows.

Oops posted in the wrong thread

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3