The Sloppies Nominations (Jack Monroe)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to ask for nominations to cease and go well now as I must softly gently work 100 hours behind the scenes on my own personal VBI. I can't say for definite when voting will be open but I'm hopeful it will be in the next few days.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I am working on the Sloppies but am experiencing a slight delay as Strep A has entered our household, please bear with me.

ETA, I hope I don't sound like Jack there but the difference is I'm telling the truth.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I am working on the Sloppies but am experiencing a slight delay as Strep A has entered our household, please bear with me.

ETA, I hope I don't sound like Jack there but the difference is I'm telling the truth.
We’ll obviously understand if they’re late Isa!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thank you all, not doing to bad but tonsilitis seems to be manifesting. Got antibiotics organised thankfully. I am also compiling all the nominations now that everyone is asleep. I am hoping to work on the google form tonight. I want to thank everyone Gwyneth Paltrow style because your memories are superb and the nominations are a huge help!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you all, not doing to bad but tonsilitis seems to be manifesting. Got antibiotics organised thankfully. I am also compiling all the nominations now that everyone is asleep. I am hoping to work on the google form tonight. I want to thank everyone Gwyneth Paltrow style because your memories are superb and the nominations are a huge help!
Well don’t overdo it if you’re not well enough. Last year’s chaos and duck ups arent going anywhere!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you both so much 🥰

I think it might be done. I hope I have done it properly because when I click on the link I see the form with editing options. I'm also not sure how long to run it for. I am going away for xmas week so if the canal was ok with letting it run that long I could do the final results just before new year?

Anyway here it is a low key Sloppies!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you both so much 🥰

I think it might be done. I hope I have done it properly because when I click on the link I see the form with editing options. I'm also not sure how long to run it for. I am going away for xmas week so if the canal was ok with letting it run that long I could do the final results just before new year?

Yaaas!! I’ve just submitted my votes and it worked perfectly! A genuine thank(space)you Isa, it’s perfect and hilarious.

I’m more than happy to wait til then for the final results, it will be a nice thing to look forward to after Xmas.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Woooo I have voted! ✅ Took me longer than I expected due to so many worthy nominations. Kudos to the canal for their incredible memories.

Thanks @People-huv-tae-know for all you do setting this up and hope you and yours are on the mend soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thank you both so much 🥰

Thank you for all the work you’ve put into this ❤

It took me about 9 months to change my last #ivoted DP so shan’t be doing that again lol but have voted 💪🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry everyone for the delay, I could palm you off with a cacaphony of excuses but I SHAN'T (actually I was just Busy)!
The results are here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Rl5mSSFrs8ce1QKoOYDHi5HZlCJzsfRILFZEk8hltoI/edit

I used a google form again and I couldn't figure out how to turn off responses. So if you would like to leave a message, funny comments, grafitti or tell me to get fucked, feel free.
Ah, thank you once again Ppl Huvty. I just had a minor life chaos and seeing the Sloppies cheered me right up.

• Heart
Reactions: 9