The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely love sims 2. Spent all my teen years playing it. I get back into in every couple of month now. My favourite thing to do is make a family then have the dad leave and start as many other families as possible until he has about 20 odd kids and in my head no one knows about all these secret families. Works great until the kids start bringing home their secret siblings from school 🤦‍♀️

I really want to love the sims 4. I like how there’s so much more freedom with decorating and using objects. I’ll watch trailers or videos on YouTube and be really excited about playing it. Then I start and everything is a fecking confusing effort and I can’t be bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has anyone played the Dream Home Decorator pack yet?
Only had about forty mins on it last night, I’m getting average feedback from clients so I’m hoping to have a play tomorrow to try and get the knack of it! There’s more furniture options which is always nice :)

Reactions: 3
What are you all playing the Sims on? I was playing on an old Mac but it was running painfully slowly and I’ve since given up. It’s too frustrating to play.

We’re considering the latest Xbox.. what do you play on? What’s the fastest?

What are you all playing the Sims on? I was playing on an old Mac but it was running painfully slowly and I’ve since given up. It’s too frustrating to play.

We’re considering the latest Xbox.. what do you play on? What’s the fastest?
Mine’s my Mac (about 5 years old) - but I don’t have anything else on there just Origin and Sims - seems to run fairly well!

I bought it because I'm having the COVID vaccine tomorrow and I'm terrified (phobia of medical procedures) so I needed something to cheer myself up LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yassssss let us know how it is!
Played a bit this morning and did 2 decorating jobs, first one I got full pay for then the next one they hated it, got angry and didn't pay me anything at all 😂 the descriptions of furniture styles are quite random so I need to work out what fits what ~aesthetic~

The new furniture items are pretty decent though

Reactions: 1
Played a bit this morning and did 2 decorating jobs, first one I got full pay for then the next one they hated it, got angry and didn't pay me anything at all 😂 the descriptions of furniture styles are quite random so I need to work out what fits what ~aesthetic~

I was actually watching some YouTube videos on it last night and it looks good but perhaps not as good as I thought it would be, but then again I have zero expansions so maybe that’s why!

ive heard some of the families can get angry as hell which can make no sense! 😂

There is nothing my interior designer Sim likes less than being asked to renovate a previously nice room with boring IKEA-style furniture only for the clients to whine at her that they're "not feeling it"

There's a filter to do it for you - top right corner

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Done two rooms, zero pay. Not sure if it‘s a glitch or I just suck at decorating 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is nothing my interior designer Sim likes less than being asked to renovate a previously nice room with boring IKEA-style furniture only for the clients to whine at her that they're "not feeling it"

There's a filter to do it for you - top right corner
Yes!! The rooms are quite nice before I get in there 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.