The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll definitely get the pack once it's on sale, I never buy them at full price. I don't even care about the career but the amount of furniture, yes please.

Reactions: 3
I bought the Dream Home Decorator pack last night, I have to say I do like the kitchen furniture (counter top hob etc) and freedom with arranging sofas etc, however was quite disappointed at the lack of other room furniture. Haven't used actual game play yet so hoping it doesn't disappoint!

I bought the Dream Home Decorator pack last night, I have to say I do like the kitchen furniture (counter top hob etc) and freedom with arranging sofas etc, however was quite disappointed at the lack of other room furniture. Haven't used actual game play yet so hoping it doesn't disappoint!
I bought it and quite enjoy it!

I'm thinking I'll skip the Dream Home Decorator pack, for now anyways. Maybe if I catch it on sale later, Idk.
What are your thoughts on the Farm pack?

Has anyone ever made a sims instagram account?? I love looking through other people's for gameplay ideas and house plans etc! I'm so tempted to do one myself but im unsure lol, just for the creative outlet etc

Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever made a sims instagram account?? I love looking through other people's for gameplay ideas and house plans etc! I'm so tempted to do one myself but im unsure lol, just for the creative outlet etc
Do it! Absolutely love scrolling through them for inspiration

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I want to buy dream decorator for the hobs! Should
Probably spend that money on my real house though :(

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thoughts on the new pack trailer??
Meh. Not really something I really wanted but I know lots of people in the community did.
I probably won‘t buy it unless seeing gameplay/items that really wow me, then maybe in a sale

Reactions: 1
Meh. Not really something I really wanted but I know lots of people in the community did.
I probably won‘t buy it unless seeing gameplay/items that really wow me, then maybe in a sale
Same here, I didn't want it however if its good I don't see why I wouldn't buy it how've I'm gonna wait a bit first until its on sale😆

I think I'll get it just because I love bunnies (the dust bunnies are cute too but my Sims don't like having a dirty house)

Reactions: 2
I'll definitely get it (would love to live in a cottage with land IRL 😍) but depending on what the price is whether I get it soon or wait until it's on sale

I, bunnyboo, want ALL the bunnies in this new pack.

It's the natural order of things.

• Haha
I’m really excited about the Cottage Life pack! It’ll add some interesting elements to the game that are replayable... if that is even a word. I got bored of Snowy Escape really quickly because you could only really enjoy it in that world and it became really repetitive after a while. I find that with a lot of the packs though to be honest. Let’s not even talk about Strangerville.

Reactions: 5
I’m really excited about the Cottage Life pack! It’ll add some interesting elements to the game that are replayable... if that is even a word. I got bored of Snowy Escape really quickly because you could only really enjoy it in that world and it became really repetitive after a while. I find that with a lot of the packs though to be honest. Let’s not even talk about Strangerville.
I feel like with strangerville once you’ve done the quest you’re kind of done, snowy escape I also snowboarded a couple of times but that was it. I LOVE Brindleton bay, the aesthetic is gorgeous, I also really like Britechester, I just wish we were more able to build new lots and worlds - Sims 2 you could do way more decorating of the worlds and changing them.

Out of interest, how old is everyone who plays on the Sims? I’m 28 and have been playing on/off since I was about 11 (right from the beginning with the original Sims). I used to have huge binges and play for most of a day if it got really good. Now I play every few weeks when my kids have gone to bed if there isn’t anything else to do!
32 and same as you was around 10/11 and a friend introduced me to the sims OG, loved it had every expansion pack for sims 2 was deffo my fave loved having MODS ! Made the game ! I remember having a PC and my bro would always get my a decent graphics card in order to play the game as best I could ! Re installed the sims 2 in the first lockdown was gutted my laptop couldn’t hold the expansion packs tho 😩 my childhood was the sims remember playing through the night and making legacy story books id upload to the sims website 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.