The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Youtube sims videos are my night time treat. There, I said it. 😂
I used to watch the videos where people would create a little sitcom or drama. I spent ages trying to recreate it, thinking I would be YouTube famous creating essentially a Sims EastEnders programme 😂.

Things like this:

Or this:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahaha i loved those! My all time favourite is still the My chemical romance ‘I’m not okay’ video lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Can't remember if I posted this before so sorry if I did. But I LOVE The Sims 2 soundtrack, I will listen to it while cleaning or trying to concentrate. I think my favourite original Sims expansion pack was Makin Magic and Sims Vacation. But overall, The Sims 2 is my favourite. I played 3 too and thought it was ok. I was so cruel as a kid... I would put the sim in the pool then remove the stairs put them in a room with a microwave, start a fire and remove the door. WTF was wrong with me.

Ahhh they’ve got them on Spotify too - Mall Rat has always been my fave but I feel soooooo nostalgic!

Does anyone else love the Sims for the escapism it gives? If I’m having a really stressful time I find the Sims helps to take my mind to another place and it’s such a relief.

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else love the Sims for the escapism it gives? If I’m having a really stressful time I find the Sims helps to take my mind to another place and it’s such a relief.
Yeah especially as it's the only place I can afford a house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would often escape from my uni work by sending my sims to university and playing as them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is why I play video games in general. I just love being able to immerse myself into a world and take my mind off of what ever. It’s the same as people who watch tv or read a book really.

Also love owning a house on Sims and doing it up, getting promoted at work every day and rolling in ££££, it’s so much harder to achieve in real life🤣

Reactions: 6
In my 30s and I love playing sims. Replaced my pc with a MacBook last year and was gutted that it didn’t have a cd drive for my old games. Ended up finding Sims2 with a load of expansions packs on apps for about £25. Played a lot through the first lockdown last year. I once tried sims 3 on my old pc but couldn’t get it to work- laptop was fucked. Stayed on Sims2. MacBook doesn’t have enough storage for the custom content I had saved on my old pc so I now I just make houses. I used to download all the outfits and furniture from modthesims and other sites - I used to spend so much time perfecting each individual sim and their families, making them celebrities with the custom jobs you could download. Seeing this thread made me realise I haven’t played the game in like a year and I kind of miss it. Also been reminded how much I loved playing rollercoaster tycoon. Now I loved rollercoaster tycoon! Lol

Reactions: 4
What's everyone think of the next game pack!!! This is something I'm actually looking forward too and can't wait to use in build mode especially 😍😍

So excited!!! Usually I wait until the packs go on sale but I’m pretty sure I’ll buy this one straight away 🤭

Reactions: 1
I’m very excited for the new pack!

I do wish they would do some more neutral colour swatches though.

So excited for the new game pack! I dont think I've ever been this excited for one before

So excited for the new game pack! I dont think I've ever been this excited for one before
Same! Buzzing! I love building and decorating but I'm not overly imaginative so the fact we'll be given requirements is so exciting and the new build items look amazing!

I just found it and I am BUZZZING. I’ve been playing house flipper to do more of the interior/ building stuff but it gets so boring as there is no interaction

i can’t wait for this!

Reactions: 2
I hope the game changers can get early access asap so we can get some gameplay footage. I've been watching trailer reaction videos and this has gotten me even more excited!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.