The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk about the Broke family is really making me want to fire up Sims2 again. The backstories for the Sims already in game was so well done.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My rickety laptop I started using for the new stories is starting to be temperamental 😟 (the laptop is about 10+) so going to get my fella to download it for me on my PC 🌝 I never know what I’m clicking on I don’t want to give that STDs as well as Don

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I haven't played the Sims for quite a while even though I love it. This thread has made me want to start playing again. Which would be the best one to go for do you think?

Omg you guys are my people! Sims 2 is my fave (although I do love sims 1 also!)

I haven’t played for about a year as my laptop broke but this thread may make me tempted to buy a new one... sims and theme park world here I come.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I loved Theme Park World too but I didn’t like that annoying thing that used to pop up to help you, I found his voice so annoying!

One funny time playing the Sims 2 I got a phone call so paused the game and took the call and ended off wandering around the house chatting and ended up in the conservatory where it was warm and lounged in there, talking to a friend for about an hour. I came back and thought tit, I left my computer on, I hope the game didn’t switch itself off without saving because it had been on pause for so long...well, I HADN’T paused it and my game/family was in RUINS. The house was in chaos, someone had died from a fire and the rest were walking around depressed, a baby had just vanished (taken by social worker maybe?) I was really upset 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Theme Park and Theme Park world were great! Roller coaster tycoon was better though as it had more variety of rides and coasters (and no annoying narration man). I even have the mobile version of the game which is basically identical to the old pc version.

Reactions: 2
Theme Park and Theme Park world were great! Roller coaster tycoon was better though as it had more variety of rides and coasters (and no annoying narration man). I even have the mobile version of the game which is basically identical to the old pc version.
Ooh I didn’t know there was a mobile version, I will check it out (if my old ass phone is compatible lol)

Theme hospital is where it’s really at 😎

I played the new version on switch and it just didn’t live up to the original.

Reactions: 3
Theme hospital is where it’s really at 😎

I played the new version on switch and it just didn’t live up to the original.
oooh good to know big theme hospital fan here and I was going to buy this!

• Heart
oooh good to know big theme hospital fan here and I was going to buy this!
It’s good fun still! My husband prefers it (doesn’t like the ‘old’ look of theme hospital!) so you may love it. For me I just prefer to play old TH 😊

• Heart
I loved Two Point Hospital, thought it worked quite well as a ‘sequel’ to the original. Definitely worth playing if you liked Theme Hospital.

• Heart
I have found my people! I love love love the sims! I have a 19 month old son so finding time to play can be tricky but when I get going I can play for hours!!

Reactions: 5
Which expansion packs for Sims 4 would people recommend?

Has anyone played the new Star Wars one?

Which expansion packs for Sims 4 would people recommend?

Has anyone played the new Star Wars one?
My favourites are Eco Lifestyle, Seasons, Island Living and Cats & Dogs. The last two mainly because I love the worlds and objects that come with them. I’ve read bad reviews about the Star Wars one and I’m not a SW fan anyway so it doesn’t appeal to me.

Ah I love the sims, 3 is the one I still currently play I didn’t get on with 4 and I like the open world of 3 as it’s easy to have lots of generations of the same family. Used to play sims 2 as a teenager too. I’m 25 now and started replaying 3 during the first lockdown in the evenings when toddler went to bed haha. Played it up until end of august when I had my second baby 👶🏼 But it’s a game I’ll always dip in and out of when I can - only problem is I get so into it I forget to talk to my fiancé next to me on the sofa 😂😂
I could have written this - I’ve played throughout pregnancy during lockdown when my oldest had gone to bed and only stopped when my son was born last month. No time now! I really miss it 😭 sim babies are way easier to look after.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My favourites are Eco Lifestyle, Seasons, Island Living and Cats & Dogs. The last two mainly because I love the worlds and objects that come with them. I’ve read bad reviews about the Star Wars one and I’m not a SW fan anyway so it doesn’t appeal to me.
I love city living too but I think that’s because I’m a city person 😅 I love the apartments you get in it🤩

Finally a thread for the The Sims. Ive been playing for years. Just recently rebought Sims 2 and Sims 3 from the CeX shop. Cant wait to play them.

Does anyone watch any sims youtubers? I have started to watch deligracy and enjoy it so far
Couldnt get away with her. The 3 i watch are James Turner, Plumbella and LilSimsie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.