The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always play with the motherlode cheat 🤣
My fella walked past the laptop the other night and saw Brandi only had like 400 quid and he was laughing her head off like AAAHHHHH SHESSSSS SKINT - coming from someone who’s never played before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My fella walked past the laptop the other night and saw Brandi only had like 400 quid and he was laughing her head off like AAAHHHHH SHESSSSS SKINT - coming from someone who’s never played before 🤣
I was playing it once and showed my fella the motherlode and he replied saying 'typical scouser' cos he's a woolyback from Sowwie 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I always play with the motherlode cheat 🤣
I’m really sad and never cheat. I love playing rags to riches. Then I buy all the expensive stuff, get bored and move on to the next poor family :LOL:

Reactions: 6
Forever using the cheats. I love making them rich and famous, just to shatter their worlds with misery, cheating, death etc. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a tit day at work today so I’m just going on now to ruin Brandi’s life
I'm sure I used to kill Brandi accidentally a few times. She's the one with the toddler in a caravan isnt she? Them being pregnant is proper hard graft sometimes!! She used to just die of starvation and id be like 'oh tit!' 🤣

• Haha
Might play now too 🤣 it’s been the longest Tuesday at work hahaha I wish I could apply mother lode to my real life

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm sure I used to kill Brandi accidentally a few times. She's the one with the toddler in a caravan isnt she? Them being pregnant is proper hard graft sometimes!! She used to just die of starvation and id be like 'oh tit!' 🤣
Yeah that’s her 😂😂😂😂 Dustin reckons he’s going to uni he can duck off he’s going to have a life of crime instead.

• Haha
Hahahaha 😂😂 That reminds me of this!

Brandi Broke always wanted to be my sims best friend even when I used to make them insult and annoy her, it’s like she was a glutton for punishment. And her no good son used to kick over my trash cans all the time 😡

• Haha
My favourites are Sims 2 & 3
Cant remember much about Sims 1 apart from the Newbie family lol

The Sims 4 Sims are quite ugly IMO and I found it boring to play

I enjoy playing it but I really need a better laptop/computer because mine gets so hot! It’s great to indulge in for an hour or so to take my mind off things. What I like is that now I’m older is that I’m less inclined to make things ‘perfect’ which makes gameplay much more interesting!

Reactions: 1
Absolutely love it. I first played it at a friend's when I was about 10 and begged my dad for it 😂
Sims 2 was literally my childhood, I remember spending my entire summer holiday on it once, it was glorious!
I rarely use gameplay, I just build and build. Tbf the current gameplay is boring anyway, but I can't believe how far we've come in terms of the graphics. I've tried going back to playing on 2 after playing 4 and it just feels too dated.
I also go through phases where I don't play for months and then play it intensely. Now that the new Snowy Escape is out and the new updates (adjustable height platforms, oof be still my beating heart) I'll probably play over Xmas!

Does anyone know where I can download nice fashionable clothes for my sims 4 it doesn’t have a great selection of clothes compared to sims 2 😋

I love "Motherlode", most of my Sims have it apart from a couple who are intentionally poor because they're hippy types

My favourite Sim is based on my boyfriend and is a vampire in a huge gothy mansion with a dog and cat, who never surfaces before sundown - this would be his dream life IRL

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.