Bloody love the Sims 




I have wicked whims and slice of life! I did have the one where you can get kidnapped and murdered but it got abit too much!I think that can happen in WickedWhims mod. Tried WW for a short while, it's funny and the attention to detail of some makers was just bonkers. Maybe try it for yourselfGot sick of it after a week but if you want to add even more drama, give it a go.
oh my god I can’t believe ive never heard of this I need to try this is it for sims 2 or sims 4 ?I think that can happen in WickedWhims mod. Tried WW for a short while, it's funny and the attention to detail of some makers was just bonkers. Maybe try it for yourselfGot sick of it after a week but if you want to add even more drama, give it a go.
Aw I loved Makin Magic, one of my fave packs.28 and I still love it. My favourite is probably Sims 2 and then 3. The Sims 2 soundtrack makes me so nostalgic and relaxes me.
Anyone remember The Sims Makin Magic?
I think my favourite has to be open for businessAw I loved Makin Magic, one of my fave packs.![]()
I've never gotten a virus from downloading MODS (knock on wood). I make sure its from a legitimate siteDo the MODs have virus etc?
Sims 4oh my god I can’t believe ive never heard of this I need to try this is it for sims 2 or sims 4 ?![]()
This is lifechanging for me, I must go and find out moreSims 2 is by far my favourite! I got every expansion pack and stuff pack for free from EAI think they are also doing it for the Sims 3 now as well as long as you have the actual disc for it, go to their chat help online and ask them and they will ask you to take a picture of the disc and that days date and send it and then they send you a link to download eeeeeeverything
Sims 4 was bloody awful. I only played it a few times. I never played 3 so can’t compare it to that but I was shocked at how backwards the gameplay had gone. So babyish and basic.

Oh my god I am going to try download it nowSims 4There are SO many little settings, it can be a bit of a faff but it's good for custom gameplay. You can even make npc sims do things lmao, and if I remember correctly there is like a sub-mod where you can be a prostitute but never tried that myself.
I remember watching a gameplay where the character wascharging customers for sex, it was so funny.
This is lifechanging for me, I must go and find out more![]()