The Sims

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I play Sims 4 and for no apparent reason all my nannies are old men with Spanish names - the default for Sims from Selvadorada (pseudo-Latin American region you get as a holiday destination with the Jungle Adventure pack.) I tried fiddling settings with cheats to see if it's anything to do with that but no, that's what the game automatically generates as a nanny for me

Reactions: 1
we need a title for our next sims thread!

suggestions are welcome! ones about original sims characters would be fun or simply taking the piss out of EA 🤡

Reactions: 3
Bit of a long shot at the end of the thread but I recently got a new PC and have been playing Sims 2 🥳
I've never modded before but I am curious what I could add to the game, does anyone have some good mod suggestions?

Bit of a long shot at the end of the thread but I recently got a new PC and have been playing Sims 2 🥳
I've never modded before but I am curious what I could add to the game, does anyone have some good mod suggestions?
Sorry to hijack your comment but I was wondering the same for the Sims 3! Is it easy to do? I'm not very pc savvy but have been intrigued by mods that have been mentioned!

55% off expansion packs is the cheapest they've ever been, so if you've been waiting to get some packs, this is probably the moment

Reactions: 3
For The Sims 2:
https://pleasantsims.com/sims-2-mods/

For The Sims 3:

In general, PleasantSims and Lazy Duchess are great resources. The Steam guide is a Must for setting up TS3, imo. You don't have to do all the steps, but it helps your game run a lot better. I feel like I'm probably missing something really obvious, but these are the essentials I think.

• Heart
Theme Hospital fans....

FILL YER BOOTS!!

I recently completed the Strangerville Mystery aspiration, I enjoyed it and wish there was other storylines like this in the game. Maybe a murder mystery lol

Reactions: 4
My CC is really playing up at the moment, getting exception errors all over the place! nearly threw laptop out the window last night! it was only after moving my sim out and back into the lot that it fixed itself. This was after I spent three days decorating the house...could have cried!

My CC is really playing up at the moment, getting exception errors all over the place! nearly threw laptop out the window last night! it was only after moving my sim out and back into the lot that it fixed itself. This was after I spent three days decorating the house...could have cried!
Sams thing happening with me, half of the items are questions marks 🥲

Could be something to do with updates, although mines are just outdated or missing files

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Sams thing happening with me, half of the items are questions marks 🥲

Could be something to do with updates, although mines are just outdated or missing files
This is what always put me off back in the day, I’d have sooo many mods and then any update you have to go through and re-download them 🤦🏼‍♀️ such a pain in the arse

This is what always put me off back in the day, I’d have sooo many mods and then any update you have to go through and re-download them 🤦🏼‍♀️ such a pain in the arse
Yeah it puts me off playing and using mods. I don’t use much CC but I do like some of the mods

Sims without any DLC packs get boring quickly, and not everyone is willing to spend money on ts4 packs. It just makes me upset how fast it gets dry

The thing with CC is that EA stuff is so fugly lol. I hate it. I think all my builds are kitted out with CC. Some of the clothing has improved though. You get some beautiful CC. I even pay a subscription to The Sims Resource, lol.

I have made a new thread: (1) The Sims #2 - We still love it | Tattle Life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.