The Sims #2 We still love it

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the new pack is going to be about renting...
Renting as in we can rent houses out to Sims? Or renting as in we rent a property?

Will be interested in knowing more about it an what's going be included to make it a whole new pack, right now we can rent holiday homes for vacations an also rent apartments, am curious about this one

Reactions: 1
Just seen Pixelade's videos about it, I like the sound of it but I do wonder how they're going to turn renting into a whole expansion pack

Yes, i saw it on pixelade's channel! I agree that I don't see the gameplay for an expansion pack... Hopefully, we will finally be able to build apartment blocks and town houses 🙌

I hope it's just as good as the SimRealist mod because that is perfection... But this is The Sims so I don't have high hopes 😂

Honestly, that sounds like City Living. We all ready have (food) festivals and in every apartment you have to pay rent? Plus they introduced the room mates feature which lots of people use to make different apartments so they‘re more like neighbors anyway.

Only good thing would be more apartments and ‚breaking and entering‘ - looove burglars in the previous sims editions 😂

Reactions: 3
Honestly, that sounds like City Living. We all ready have (food) festivals and in every apartment you have to pay rent? Plus they introduced the room mates feature which lots of people use to make different apartments so they‘re more like neighbors anyway.

Only good thing would be more apartments and ‚breaking and entering‘ - looove burglars in the previous sims editions 😂
Oooh does this mean we are getting burglars back?

I might wait till it's reduced in price then, seems ok but doesn't look like a whole expansion pack worth especially since we already have something similar

Honestly I wish they would just add in little updates now, I feel like things are getting desperate with there not being much more they can do so now they are throwing things out there, I'd like them to just give us updates like Sims being able to take babies for a walk in the pram/stroller, Sims being able to go for walks together, adding things like a baby bounce or baby walker, finally fixing it so Sims will friggin wash their dishes instead of putting them on shelves an walking away 😂

Reactions: 8
I booted up my PC today to play sims 2 after a while and god I forgot how hard it was to manage needs 😩 my sim had 4 kids and once one grew up into an adult I moved my mum sim out to live alone so I could focus on her career etc 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I booted up my PC today to play sims 2 after a while and god I forgot how hard it was to manage needs 😩 my sim had 4 kids and once one grew up into an adult I moved my mum sim out to live alone so I could focus on her career etc 😂😂
I feel that! I’m playing a random legacy in sims 2 and my sim has to have five kids. Dreading it!

I will probably be waiting for a sale. I've seen lots of people saying it isn't worth the price and from the videos I've seen, it seems very buggy

I bought it and I'm pretty disappointed. I had fun for a few hours but bored of it already, the loading screens between apartments in the same building are annoying af, you hardly earn any money from renting out and the "events" in apartments are annoying and repetitive every single day. The cas items are quite nice but doesn't make it worth £35

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I won’t buy it until the major bugs are sorted like not collecting rent, lag, crashing, low fps. Definitely should be game pack.

Reactions: 4
I bought it and I'm pretty disappointed. I had fun for a few hours but bored of it already, the loading screens between apartments in the same building are annoying af, you hardly earn any money from renting out and the "events" in apartments are annoying and repetitive every single day. The cas items are quite nice but doesn't make it worth £35
Yeah, thats what the comments I saw said. They played for a couple of hours and had done everything there was to do.