The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I Do hope the vile bastard cat killer gets a jail sentance,how could somebody do that? It’s beyond me.😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone, this thread is amazing and I’m enjoying all the wonderful pics of everyone’s furbabies ❤

I would like to share my tubby Theo🙂 he is 1 of 3 cats in my home.
Aw, he's gorgeous. I love his little Poirot moustache 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 8
All the cats posted are beautiful :love:
I want all the cats!

Here are my two boys. This is Marius, he just turned 15! He is the most docile cat I have ever had.

IMG_20200426_115715.jpg
IMG_20200808_074840.jpg
IMG_20210222_165519.jpg

And this is Armand. He's going to be 13 in august.
IMG_20210526_175102.jpg

IMG_20210301_075636.jpg

He tucks himself in our duvet during the winter days! 😂
IMG_20210308_174355.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Aw, he's gorgeous. I love his little Poirot moustache 🧐
Awww thank you so much! He receives a lot of comments about his moustache and it does makes his little face unique! I always feel like everyone else's furbabies are so polished looking compared to my raggedy Theo 😂 but I love him and his one eyebrow lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Looking for some advice… our girl has just turned one and I’m worried she’s a little lonely! She goes out and always try’s to jump around with the others cats but always seems to be on her own (sounds pathetic of me I know 🤣) so we’re debating getting another cat… but I’m not sure how she’ll react. Has anyone ever brought in another cat/kitten and how did your first baby find it?? Thank you!

Reactions: 4
Looking for some advice… our girl has just turned one and I’m worried she’s a little lonely! She goes out and always try’s to jump around with the others cats but always seems to be on her own (sounds pathetic of me I know 🤣) so we’re debating getting another cat… but I’m not sure how she’ll react. Has anyone ever brought in another cat/kitten and how did your first baby find it?? Thank you!
Kitten Lady on youtube has some useful videos about introducing new cats. Or Jackson Galaxy

Reactions: 4
We did it years ago with our first cats, both girls. Can’t remember exactly how we introduced them but it was fine for ages and then the eldest just decided she didn’t like the little one anymore! It was fine though, they never fought just did their own thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.