The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Greeneyes21 oh they're just gorgeous!! So so happy for you! How about Zuko for the black kitty and Malin for the white one? Are there any TV shows or musicians you like you could name them after? My family and I always seem to name them after singers 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My kitten is 8 months old. I’d have a whole house full of cats (if I had the money and the space). 😝
oh my gosh same! my dream as a child (Nd now as an adult) is to have a couple of cats and hve kittens (and keep them all)

• Heart
@Greeneyes21 so happy you have him back! ❤
What types of names do you like?
Salt & Pepper could be cute 😊

Ugh, kittens are the cutest!

My little derp in one of her "How is that comfortable?" sleeping positions 🥰
IMG_20210703_105005670.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I would post a picture of my cats but I have thirteen and getting them together would be impossible. We had four ladies originally the oldest was a gift for my seventeenth birthday. We then got two sisters, one of them unfortunately died three years ago, and then we got the last. Most of our cats we adopt as people are giving them away etc. We semi adopted a stray cat who lived on the street but he died and we ended up adopting more cats after this. So now we have five boys and eight girls. They vary in age from three to twelve.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Bianca for the white one if she’s a girl (literally means “white”) and Blake for the little black one?

They’re beautiful 😻😻
I was also thinking 'Blake' for the black cat 😂 I'd have suggested 'Weiss' for the white one (white in German).

Or Salem and Sabrina (because all black cats remind me of Salem from Sabrina The Teenage Witch 😂)

• Haha
I was also thinking 'Blake' for the black cat 😂 I'd have suggested 'Weiss' for the white one (white in German).

Or Salem and Sabrina (because all black cats remind me of Salem from Sabrina The Teenage Witch 😂)
one of my black cats is licorice, which in hindsigh is just too long, not that it matters as I never use my cats real names :ROFLMAO:

Also @Greeneyes21 just occured to me, if you are going to let them out when they are older either get them one of the specific collars they can escape from if they get stuck somewhere or just get them chipped and don;t use a collar (what I have done) my vet advised me this as cats can easily get caught on something and end up stuck or worse, strangling themselves :cry:

Also @Greeneyes21 just occured to me, if you are going to let them out when they are older either get them one of the specific collars they can escape from if they get stuck somewhere or just get them chipped and don;t use a collar (what I have done) my vet advised me this as cats can easily get caught on something and end up stuck or worse, strangling themselves :cry:

Reactions: 3
E0BFD4E4-7563-4389-8D6A-6C86A2E4EC91.jpeg
My middle fur-child Arya, being very vocal to be let back outside. She literally comes in, eats, sometimes has a snooze upstairs and then goes out again. She’s like a lodger. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.