The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D3E9C688-27E9-44BB-975F-950068A3642B.jpeg

So I bought a fabric wardrobe to tide me over until I get a proper one. It was cheap as chips and i was proud of myself for such a bargain. Quality wasn’t amazing but it was fine. It probably would have lasted me a good few months if I didn’t have cats… this guy made it his mission to completely destroy it. He ripped all the fabric and climbed all over it so it completely collapsed on me in the middle of the night. It took him 5 days 😡😡 back to the drawing board 😖

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
View attachment 669329
So I bought a fabric wardrobe to tide me over until I get a proper one. It was cheap as chips and i was proud of myself for such a bargain. Quality wasn’t amazing but it was fine. It probably would have lasted me a good few months if I didn’t have cats… this guy made it his mission to completely destroy it. He ripped all the fabric and climbed all over it so it completely collapsed on me in the middle of the night. It took him 5 days 😡😡 back to the drawing board 😖
This man has a question 🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She ran away from another cat who has just been allowed outside 🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ACDCD3C4-46DE-43A3-92CB-FCF4653B7142.jpeg

I hope all the kitties are staying cool in the heatwave! I put a damp flannel over Rosie yesterday and she loved it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My poor baby is struggling. She hides under this stool all day in the hot weather.
20210719_205236.jpg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
where id you get it? I am worried for my kitten, he seems to be really suffering in the heatwave here in London
God poor darling it’s so hot here in London,unbearable.My Dave has been sleeping on the table.

Nice damp kitchen roll works as well,if your babe tolerates it.

Reactions: 2
I'm having a missing cat nightmare at the moment :( I've posted Matty a couple of times on this thread but he seems to have vanished into thin air. I haven't seen him since Monday evening, I feel sick at the thought he's shut in somewhere in the UK heatwave with no water. He is usually very vocal when trapped somewhere and has a very piercing cry that I can hear from a fair distance away! Once he was stuck up a tree a few gardens down from mine and I heard him from outside my door, but I can't hear any cat cries at all. He must be really far away, I desperately hope he comes home soon because this cat means the world to me

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.