The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm the same with my boy. I cried when I had to go away for 1 night with work even though someone was staying here with him going away in July and I'm upset to leave him even though he's a fluffy psycho most of the time!

Reactions: 4
god I just love cats and their expressions! clearly just "please mum can you just..." I hope you are doing okay
Thank you! I’m still grieving and raging and some days are slightly easier than others. My poor cat has to listen to all the breakup songs though for almost two months now. Bless his little heart and paws.
Here he is verbally complaining.

Reactions: 10
I assume this is the "dreamies???" face of course still grieving, we both are, both helpful I can say really, but thank god we have cats

Reactions: 2
A kitty from a Canadian rescue I follow (I watch their YouTube livestream when I'm super stressed)

Does anyone else's cat play fetch??? I can't attach a video but my girl does it a lot
Yes, she loves it!

we’ve got a little flat bit between our bannisters and the wall, and she will slide toys down that herself… she pops them in at the top then chased them down the stairs, it’s so cute!

Reactions: 2
Rosie plays fetch sometimes! Had drama this morning with her spay stitches - one was hanging out! The vet cut it off and she’s OK, she’s just annoyed with me 🥲

Reactions: 3
Mine is feeling very clingy and antisocial at the same time atm. She's my shadow and I can pet/scritch her for about two seconds, then the murder mittens and fangs come out

Pixie is happy it's sunny. She will not go outside if it is raining or cold. She doesn't go further than the garden either

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.