The share my cat thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm having a missing cat nightmare at the moment :( I've posted Matty a couple of times on this thread but he seems to have vanished into thin air. I haven't seen him since Monday evening, I feel sick at the thought he's shut in somewhere in the UK heatwave with no water. He is usually very vocal when trapped somewhere and has a very piercing cry that I can hear from a fair distance away! Once he was stuck up a tree a few gardens down from mine and I heard him from outside my door, but I can't hear any cat cries at all. He must be really far away, I desperately hope he comes home soon because this cat means the world to me
I hope he comes home soon for you

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm having a missing cat nightmare at the moment :( I've posted Matty a couple of times on this thread but he seems to have vanished into thin air. I haven't seen him since Monday evening, I feel sick at the thought he's shut in somewhere in the UK heatwave with no water. He is usually very vocal when trapped somewhere and has a very piercing cry that I can hear from a fair distance away! Once he was stuck up a tree a few gardens down from mine and I heard him from outside my door, but I can't hear any cat cries at all. He must be really far away, I desperately hope he comes home soon because this cat means the world to me
Awwwwww that is sad and it is so worrying,may be idea to check see if you have a local fb in your area,you could post on there,lots of neighbours are cat lovers usually,post a pic of him,you may have local cat rescue etc.

Reactions: 2
HE'S BACK!! After three long days, Matty crashed back through the cat flap today at 5 am crying very loudly, and has been insanely clingy ever since 🥰 He just as relieved as I am to see him back and is very hungry. Thankfully he looks healthy apart from feeling thinner than usual. No idea where he could have been but he doesn't look too dishevelled.

@Dollylovesshoes you're right about the neighbours being cat lovers, when I was posting on local groups last night, I had so many lovely messages. It gave me faith in humanity that so many strangers would take time to comment, share and message me when they didn't have to. It'll be so nice to update all my posts with a "reunited" message 🙏🏻❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
HE'S BACK!! After three long days, Matty crashed back through the cat flap today at 5 am crying very loudly, and has been insanely clingy ever since 🥰 He just as relieved as I am to see him back and is very hungry. Thankfully he looks healthy apart from feeling thinner than usual. No idea where he could have been but he doesn't look too dishevelled.

@Dollylovesshoes you're right about the neighbours being cat lovers, when I was posting on local groups last night, I had so many lovely messages. It gave me faith in humanity that so many strangers would take time to comment, share and message me when they didn't have to. It'll be so nice to update all my posts with a "reunited" message 🙏🏻❤
so happy for you 😍 one of my cats did the same one snowy winter, I was beside myselfwith worry. eventually after 3 days she came back soaking and starving no idea where she could have been! cats are very resilient thank god 🐈

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Awwwwww 🙏answered,so pleased he is back,may have been trapped in garage or shed..Bless him.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I swear this weather turns into a game of Where's Pixie? (Excuse messy cables)
IMG_20210722_124119_825.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Not that I needed it, but more proof that my cat is broken.
She spent the whole afternoon curled up in here 🤷🏻‍♀️

it was 30+ degrees most of the afternoon
Goregous, I love that she seems to be glaring in disgust "what are you doing in my bed" at the toy thing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: tupical cat

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally able to flea my Dave the bugger,he was in his box when I got him🤣awww no scratching or over grooming so I think treatment has kicked in.😻

Finally able to flea my Dave the bugger,he was in his box when I got him🤣awww no scratching or over grooming so I think treatment has kicked in.😻
Dave very sleepy today,I know they sleep a lot do cats sometimes sleep abit after being flead?🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

oh my god i was reading this now and got so worried, i'm so happy he came back to you!!! now all we need is a photo of handsome matty 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love this thread so much 🥺

My old girl lives at home with my mum and dad, we aren’t sure how old she is but we think about 15!

I would love to have a cat here but I live in a flat and would feel bad for them not being able to run around outside.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We're currently on holidays, so my mom comes and checks on my cat every other day. But she's not a big fan of strangers, so she's feeling very unsure. I think with lockdown and us being home so often (pretty much the whole time), she really got used to us, and us alone.
My mom sent me this picture a few days ago 🥺 But luckily she's getting used to my mom now apparently!
Can't wait to hug her again in a few days ❤
IMG-20210720-WA0025.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We're currently on holidays, so my mom comes and checks on my cat every other day. But she's not a big fan of strangers, so she's feeling very unsure. I think with lockdown and us being home so often (pretty much the whole time), she really got used to us, and us alone.
My mom sent me this picture a few days ago 🥺 But luckily she's getting used to my mom now apparently!
Can't wait to hug her again in a few days ❤
View attachment 681272
omg that face 🥺 🥺 🥺 🥺

btw new thread: https://tattle.life/threads/the-share-my-cat-thread-2.21603/

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.